This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

1486 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
1486 days 13 hours ago
Jxhn
here
1486 days 13 hours ago
etaco75
Hi
1486 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1486 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
hey
1486 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Here
1486 days 13 hours ago
Solinne64
Here
1486 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Im here, Im Queer and I have no fear
1486 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
checking in on behalf of tarnave.
1486 days 13 hours ago
winner132
here
1486 days 13 hours ago
AustinRules6969
hi
1486 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
— —  DEADLINE  — —

In today’s trivia competition you will answer a series of true or false questions, where YOU set how much you want to score per round, with the risk of it backfiring if you lose.

Think of this as the iconic Suitman comp “Jump the Gun”, but with questions.

Each round I will name a houseguest as that round’s “Point Deadline”. The player who acts as the Deadline will not score for that round, however every player will get a turn at being the Deadline.

Once the Deadline player is set I will also name which category of true/false questions have been randomly chosen for that round.

Based on how likely you think you are to beat the Deadline player at that rounds category, you will then tell me how many points you wish to play for or lose in that round. The minimum you can go for is 1, and the maximum you can go for is 10.

You will have just 2 minutes to pick how much you wanna play for. Failure to pick within that time and you get -10 against you regardless.

I will then post TWO questions from the category, and you will try to answer both as fast as you can (and spelt correctly) in ONE Tengaged Mail. You only get ONE submission, and you MUST specifically put the question number next to each answer.

EXAMPLE:
1. True
2. False

If you answer the questions correctly BEFORE the Deadline player, you will GAIN the number of points you decided to play for in that round.

If you answer incorrectly, or are slower that the Deadline player to answer correctly, you will LOSE the number of points you decided to play for in that round.

DEADLINE PLAYERS BE WARNED. If you yourself answer incorrectly on your go as the Deadline player, you allow ALL players who answered correctly to score regardless of speed. Incorrect answerers still lose points.

After everyone has played as the Deadline, the player with the most points will win IMMUNITY! The tie will be broken by the player who was fastest between the tied players the most times.
1486 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
The 12 Categories

Astrology
Lakes
James Bond 007
Nordic Countries
Diseases
Famous Streets
Pablo Picasso
Belgium
Watergate Scandal
Flags
Athletes
Extinct Animals
1486 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
Extinct Animals

Marissa if she loses this challenge
1486 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
Diseases

Maxrissa the past week
1486 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
We will be going in check-in order

John
Evan
Kelly
Max
Ryan
Chloe
Nick
Sagar
Marissa
Austin

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!