This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Rules & Regulations

Topic » All-Stars Rules &..

1467 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Just a quick confirmation on the rules for this season, ahead of the premiere today at 5pm EST.

- Live Challenges will be at 5pm or 6pm EST most days, with a few exceptions. I will try to notify you of challenge start times as far in advance as possible.

- Non-Live Challenges will be set after the vote read and will most likely finish at 5pm EST the following day. If I can I may start a non-live challenge while you are still voting for the previous day to keep the game rolling and not miss out a day. Semi-Live Challenges are smaller alternatives which only last a few hours, but should take place around usual challenge time.

- Votes will be due by 4pm EST the next day. This could be extended/reduced, but only if completely necessary, and all will be notified if such a change occurs. If your vote is not submitted in time, then you will receive a self-vote. You can change your vote, but make sure you are serious about your initial vote as if I get all votes I might read them earlier.

- Individual Immunity won in the merge phase may be given away to another player by the winner after the challenge, but it must be done immediately after the challenge's conclusion.

- If you are temp-banned you will receive self-votes until you return unless you can send votes via Skype (the cast will be informed). If you are away long enough to receive three self-votes you will be removed. Known perm-bans will equal immediate removal.

- You can also be removed for abusive behaviour. If I believe a particular person's conduct is beyond that which is acceptable (within the context of causing disruption to the game) I will issue them with a warning. Further transgressions will result in immediate removal. Offensive language such as deliberate racism or homophobia outside of a MUTUAL context of jest can result in a warning or even removal without warning. It is also illegal to have anyone compete on your behalf in competitions, or for you to compete on accounts of other players. This can result in immediate removal.

- I much prefer votes via Tengaged mail then Skype so I don't lose them. Confessionals over Skype are ok but please send that to me on Skype in one big chunk instead of lots of small posts.

- TIES are resolved by re-vote, and then, if necessary, the rock drawing tiebreaker between the non-immune players who did not tie. If there is a tie at the Final Four, then we skip the re-vote and go straight to the rock drawing tiebreaker, this time between tied players ONLY.

- At the Final Tribal Council I will ask the last person voted out pre-Jury to be a SUBSTITUTE JUROR. This means they have to submit a Jury vote to me which will ONLY count in the case of a three-way tie in a final three or a two-way tie in a final three. In a two-way tie at the final three, the third played castaway will go to the jury, and make the deciding vote.

- Hidden Immunity Idols are available alongside Game Advantages, both of which are hidden within special "camp boards", as part of the new Gen Three system. Click the link for more info:
https://tengaged.com/group/3095/forum/topic/22844636

- CONFESSIONALS are, in my opinion, a VITAL part of your Suitman's Survivor experience. Please send confessionals on a daily basis VIA TENGAGED MAIL if you can so I can get an idea of your thoughts, opinions and gameplay. I WILL hassle if I get no confessionals sent. Those who I pick to return for future seasons are usually the regular confessional posters, not only because I find them more reliable, but also because I'm more aware of the reasons why they deserve to return. SO SEND THEM!
1467 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Read
1467 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Read
1467 days 8 hours ago
Solinne64
Read
1467 days 7 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Read
1467 days 7 hours ago
Joeker
Read
1467 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Read
1467 days 7 hours ago
BBlover96
Read
1467 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
Read
1467 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
Read
1467 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
read
1467 days 4 hours ago
winner132
red
1467 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Read
1467 days 2 hours ago
AustinRules6969
read but pronounced differently than everyone else
1467 days 2 hours ago
etaco75
me to the rules and regulations:
1467 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
read

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!