This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

4173 days 12 hours ago
mattkwon1
Well yah :P
Look Hinata...I'm sorry for flipping if that's what you're mad at me for...I'm sorry...
4173 days 12 hours ago
hinata0014
it's fine matt, sorry for fighting with you
tbh, I'm still curious about the truth though but since no one will tell me the truth, then what ever about it then
4173 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Will player(s) return from this season if it features returnees?
Highly Likely.

Interesting :-) I would love to return someday, because this was really a good experience. I had so much fun playing this game.

I'm actually not playing any group games now. Can anyone recommend a game?? Gaia's Survior is ending, Suitman's Survivor is ending...I mean, where do I go?
4173 days 12 hours ago
Boots22
lol peace xD
4173 days 12 hours ago
hinata0014
PeaceOut14
Lol Hinata the only prob is that like 5 tribes tied with 5 wins.

I meant for like a for season 20+ or something because it's hard to get to 6 wins but it's possible
4173 days 12 hours ago
mattkwon1
Ok Hinata
The first day remember I asked you for an alliance?
And you said you had some irl issues and was inact for a day
So that got me worried cuz i didnt know yet that you were having those issues
And i told logan if you dont reply hinata will be a threat
but then you did the next day, and logan, you, and me had a F3 deal
but logan didnt read the next ppart about if you do reply
so i guess he told you that i was targeting you
i wasnt
and he also did tell me that you were a bit suspicious
4173 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Still a few major seasons down the road. Good vs Evil (Heroes vs Villains but don't want to call it that because of Heroes vs Zeroes), Second Chances, Fans vs Faves, M vs M vs M
4173 days 12 hours ago
mattkwon1
I'm actually not playing any group games now. Can anyone recommend a game?? Gaia's Survior is ending, Suitman's Survivor is ending...I mean, where do I go?

BENLINUS? 01Gohan?
4173 days 12 hours ago
hinata0014
+ I prob won't be able to compete again until Season 20 something if bingo ever wants me back and hopefully it's a season with all returnees the next time I play if that's possible
4173 days 12 hours ago
mattkwon1
What's M vs M vs M?
4173 days 12 hours ago
mattkwon1
Good vs. Evil: I think if I am casted for that season, I would be in the evil tribe LOOOOOOOL XD But I probs wont be casted :(
4173 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
What is M vs M vs M, if I can ask??

...And I'll check Ben and Gohan out, Matt. Thanks :-)
4173 days 12 hours ago
hinata0014
what's M vs M vs M?
4173 days 12 hours ago
mattkwon1
Alex and James are great hosts too
I won Alex's season :3
4173 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
M vs M vs M

That's a surprise but 3 tribes obviously.
My rule re returnees that I'm trying to keep from now on is that you can't play in more than 1/4 of the seasons. So for season 16 players could compete for a 4th time.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!