This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Ceremony

Topic » Fallen Comrades Ceremony

3099 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Final 2, at some stage please take a moment to reflect and post a short piece about each of your eliminated fellow contestants here.
3099 days 9 hours ago
Writinglegend
Talla - You were inactive the first competition, and afterwards tried creating a majority alliance. You seemed really nice, but your quick and dominant style was scary. I saw my chance to get someone out that may have been harder to get out later in the game.

Micky - Never talked to you, but my knowledge is you were also relatively inactive for your tribe and, thus, had to go.

Jkjkjk - You were rather inactive and had to go, per my knowledge.

Harry - I've seen you play several other games and you're a good gameplayer and strategist. I knew you would go far if you became active, and thus had to take my chance in getting you out while I could so I didn't have to deal with you later. It was also an easy vote to ensure my allies and I stayed safe.

Anoreoz - Man, we've played in another game before and were great friends. We partnered early, and I was hoping we would go far since I know you're loyal, but you quit the website.

Pickle - I didn't have any details besides your public game, and you seemed intelligent and startegic. I talked to some allies on the other side (specifically Beast) about targeting you because I've seen you play before and you were a "great slimy strategist" (which is false, didn't know you). Beast flipped the vote to take you out for me.

Hunter - Another one of my allies I partnered up with quickly, but I was never planning on taking you far because you can be a huge manipulator. You actually went out perfectly, because I didn't have to deal with you when it came to merge.

Swagger- You were paranoid at times, but I knew deep down you were loyal and could be a good friend. I was debating keeping you in order to keep around controversy and have a bigger target in front of me, but going against majority would've been dangerous for my game.

Om3ga - A huge threat and a great gameplayer. I have no doubt you could've won if you went farther. You were very strategic and knew how to play and played well. I had to get you out for that, and I hope you understand that.

Jake - Another strategic threat, and someone I aligned with but had to stab in the back. You were saying several different things to several different people and I never felt anything click between us. I made this move out of respect for you and your strategy.

Nightmare - The hardest but biggest move I made. I'm really not sure how you took me blindsiding you. I knew a couple already wanted you out, so before voting I convinced Beast to flip. It went to a tie, which was predicted, and it also worked out how we planned in us having enough votes to take you out of the game.

Newman - Man, I just never knew where your head was at besides that you voted for me and gave me no explanation. Before I voted you were saying you would stick with me, but was saying stuff about Walker trying to take me out (which I'm sure was true), but being nothing but a yes man to whatever I said at that time so you can get out. I knew, then, that I didn't think you would be loyal.

Smackdown - Nearly the same as above, you were really unpredictable to me. That and you were good at comps and strategic, I saw you as a threat that had to be taken out.

Beast - My ride or die, loyal since day one. You played a very good game. :)
3098 days 23 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Talla - Sorry this happened to you girl Gl in the future #GoGetEm

Micky - You were inactive and so I rallied the entire tribe to vote you and I knew no one would say no #SorryNotSorry

Jkjkjk - Again you were inactive too and I rallied the whole tribe against you too #PlayTheGame

Harry - Same for you #DidYouLearnNothing

Anoreoz - You were an active guy in the beginning but someone said you quit and everyone jumped on that so I did too #DontEverSayYouQuit

Pickle - This tribal was my worst yet beast told me you were gonna vote me idk y u would do that although I'm pretty sure at this point beast told you to vote for me. I still don't know who the other vote was. #YouOrMe

Hunter - You were a standup guy and I took some bad advise from beast and unfortunately in the tiebreaker you went I'm so sorry bout this one wish I could take it back #ILY<3

Swagger - Can we say #HugeBLINDSIDE b4 hunter left he told me to work with you but I didn't exactly get the right vibes from you so I got my boys together along with writing (who beast said he got when in fact he already had him) and nightmare.

Omega - I wanted you gone so bad I really didn't trust you as much and u were shady af. So my 5 person alliance got together to get you out #CYANever

Jake - Same thing as above plus you wanted me out so u had to go #NotSoSmart

Nightmare - This tribal I wanted you gone badly as you had already won 2 immunity challenge can we say #ChallengeThreat however I don't really know what happened and who voted for who all I know was I had to make sure smack stayed

Newman - I honestly didn't want you gone Beast should've gone and Writing had me convinced he's voting him too which he wasn't Obvs. One of only 3 times this game person I didn't want gone went home #ForgiveMe

Smack - Once we got to final 4 I figured out writing and beast were together so I sent him images of beast and writings messages to ensure his loyalty however had I done this last tribal we couldve been f2. If only you could've won that tiebreaker #GLInTheFuture

Beast - You are the most annoying and paranoid person I've played this game with every single time we had to vote you sent me 5-8 messages without waiting for me to reply just about who I'm gonna vote, am I voting you, is writing voting you!!!! You deserved what you got you had it coming I'm not sorry idc if I lose at this point although a win would be great
#IveFilteredYouPleaseGoAway

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!