This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 14 - Funafuti

Topic » Tribal Council 14 - Funafuti

3102 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Swagger55, Om3ga, Jake98, NewNightmare7, Nnewman3, and Smackdownisblue voted out last tribal council. Walker tribe please mail me your votes ASAP.
PYN for questions.
Vote due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
3102 days 19 hours ago
BeastBoy
Walker before you vote , look at mails
3102 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Ok I will I just need like 5 mins to think
3102 days 19 hours ago
smackdownisblue
*sits in tribal*
*waves*
3102 days 19 hours ago
BeastBoy
Writinglegend, thanks for being a great ally and I will always love you to death man. Thnaks for being there for me, I really appreciate it. As for walker, thankyou as well man. Hopefully we can be a vaiptu final 2, but it's ur choice. Think logically, and how the jury will vote
3102 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
Walker - Your first immunity win is the most crucial of the game. How does it feel to be in a position of power?

Beast - Why should you be taken to the end?

Writing - Why should you be taken to the end?
3102 days 19 hours ago
Writinglegend
I will not be publicly campaigning, but I just hope you see I don't have the sheer popularity as Beast. As much as you may like to have a Vaiptu final two, as Beast commented you do have to think logically.
3102 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Walker - Your first immunity win is the most crucial of the game. How does it feel to be in a position of power?

It's terrible right now cause I know both could potentially beat me and I really don't wanna make a bad decision !!
3102 days 19 hours ago
BeastBoy
Writing, you do have all of niotaus votes though.... and that's enough for the win
3102 days 19 hours ago
Writinglegend
Writing - Why should you be taken to the end?

Jury doesn't like me as much as BeastBoy, at all. I've had arguments with some, and some of them never liked me. I can say in full confidence I'm not in the belief I will win at final two. BeastBoy has played a great all-around game and still has popularity with the members of the jury who ultimately decide the game. I cannot say the same. Beast even says you have to think logically, and in order to do that you have to think how the jury can vote. I already see several votes Beast has moderately secured. I see 1 for me. Walker would, honestly, have a better chance to win against me hence the logical argument I am using.

And no I don't have all of those votes, but good job trying to scare. I've had fallouts with nearly every one of them, but nice try. :)
3102 days 19 hours ago
BeastBoy
I pissed off so many jury members, and annoyed them. Theres no way I win this game. Walker will win 6-1 if he takes me.

Vice versa if he takes writing
3102 days 19 hours ago
Writinglegend
And that's something because you've been working with nearly every other Niotau.
3102 days 19 hours ago
BeastBoy
DUDE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE NIUTAO VOTES AND YOU KNOW IT
3102 days 19 hours ago
Writinglegend
How can you say I will have the votes? I've literally been told to fuck off by a jury member, and have had falling outs with others. No way I get 6 votes. No way in hell. You have your hands clean and have played a successful game. That's how you sweep in final two, right there.
3102 days 19 hours ago
BeastBoy
And who will vote for me writing, name them and state why
3102 days 19 hours ago
BeastBoy
I've pissed off more people than you

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!