This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12 - Funafuti

Topic » Tribal Council 12 - Funafuti

3107 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Swagger55, Om3ga, Jake98, and NewNightmare7 voted out last tribal council. Funafuti tribe please mail me your votes ASAP. You cannot vote for Smackdownisblue as he has individual immunity. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol let me know with your vote.
PYN for questions.
Votes due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
3107 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
Open Question:
How nervous do you feel tonight?
I'll post individual questions when I get back online a little later.
3107 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
How nervous do you feel tonight?

- Nervous.
3107 days 4 hours ago
BeastBoy
I'm extremely nervous !
3107 days 4 hours ago
nnewman3
I'm so nervous
3107 days 4 hours ago
smackdownisblue
PYN
3107 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
Writinglegend
3107 days 4 hours ago
nnewman3
Newman
3107 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
Writing - How would it feel to be voted out tonight this close to making the finals?

BeastBoy - Last tribal council the vote was divided in both the original vote and revote. Has that forced people to talk more tonight about what's going on?

nnewman - Alongside Walker you're one of two who hasn't won a challenge post-merge. Do you think that's a good reason to keep you around?
3107 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
smackdown - Tonight is the final time any remaining idols can be played. How does that complicate matters?
3107 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
How would it feel to be voted out tonight this close to making the finals?

It would absolutely suck.
3107 days 4 hours ago
nnewman3
I think be or not to be if I am voted out I am happy to get so far if I leave tonight I'll be happy tonight
3107 days 4 hours ago
BeastBoy
BeastBoy - Last tribal council the vote was divided in both the original vote and revote. Has that forced people to talk more tonight about what's going on?

Yes of course. Everyone is scramping
3107 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
3/5 votes received.
3106 days 17 hours ago
BeastBoy
Best of luck to everyone :)
3106 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
I'll tally the votes

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it now would be the time to do so

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!