This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10 - Funafuti

Topic » Tribal Council 10 - Funafuti

3115 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Swagger55, and Om3ga voted out last tribal council. Funafuti tribe please mail me your votes ASAP. You cannot vote for NewNightmare7 as he has individual immunity. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol let me know with your vote.
PYN for questions.
If I can get the votes by 7pm EST that'd be great so I can host a challenge tonight, I will extend the deadline if need be.
3115 days 2 hours ago
Writinglegend
Writinglegend.
3115 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
Writing - Down to the final 7 are you surprised no idols have been played so far? Do you think it's possible that no idols have been found this season or do you think people are just keeping them under wraps?
3115 days 2 hours ago
Writinglegend
Writing - Down to the final 7 are you surprised no idols have been played so far? Do you think it's possible that no idols have been found this season or do you think people are just keeping them under wraps?

I think it's possible no idols have been found, or that this is a part of the idol twist (like you can't play them until f6, but maybe they get a special power), but who really knows anymore. In addition, it is possible that one of the two jurors left with an idol in the pocket, hence why one hasn't been played.
3115 days 2 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Pyn!!
3115 days 1 hour ago
BeastBoy
Me!
3115 days ago
NewNightmare7
Me please
3114 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Walker - Odd numbered votes are typically when major moves are made. With just 7 players left what are the chances of a major shake up tonight?

Beast - A lot of players didn't score any points in the challenge today. Is that a case of players thinking they're safe and don't need immunity?

Nightmare - Does having immunity give you more room to manoeuvre going into tribal council?
3114 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
2/7 votes received.
3114 days 23 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Walker - Odd numbered votes are typically when major moves are made. With just 7 players left what are the chances of a major shake up tonight

There is defiantly a chance I just hope I'm not a victim the people I'm working with should have my back and I have theirs if I see the names which I should be I know who I can trust !!!
3114 days 22 hours ago
jake98
Pyn
3114 days 19 hours ago
nnewman3
Me
3114 days 18 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Nightmare - Does having immunity give you more room to manoeuvre going into tribal council?

oh yeah but only if you really havent made up your mind yet.
3114 days 18 hours ago
BeastBoy
Beast - A lot of players didn't score any points in the challenge today. Is that a case of players thinking they're safe and don't need immunity?

Could be, but for me I disn't have time cause I had a game
3114 days 17 hours ago
BeastBoy
Btw bingo, can we do the challenge a little later at like 8:30 or 9 est??
3114 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
I'll tally the votes

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it now would be the time to do so

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!