This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 - Kalina

Topic » Tribal Council 6 - Kalina

3255 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Kalina welcome back to tribal council.
Please mail me your votes ASAP.
If you have a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it, let me know with your vote.
PYN for questions.
Votes due by 6.30pm EST.
3255 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
me
3255 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
ccwagu - If you are voted out tonight is that a huge slap in the face considering you've shown up and competed in both post-swap challenges?
3255 days 10 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
Rachelle
3255 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
ccwagu - If you are voted out tonight is that a huge slap in the face considering you've shown up and competed in both post-swap challenges?

Of course. Mariche is gaining dominance over the Kalina tribe. I expected to go home last Tribal Council, so unless they expect me to have the hidden immunity idol, I guess I'm gonna go home tonight. I wanted to make it to the jury, but I'm happy I didn't, because now I don't have to see the Mariche half of this tribe join me. When it comes to throwing challenges, there's Jaime and Peih-Gee; and then there's not even going to the challenge. This whole speech might seem really stupid and pointless, but I dedicated a lot to this game. Having this happen isn't getting slapped in the face. It's like getting sliced with a sharp machete and pouring salt into the cuts. So yeah.
3255 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
i didnt even know we had a challenge today sorry for missing it
3255 days 10 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
Saftron please can you mail me.
3255 days 10 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
Cause like a caged dog right now not having the ability to talk to anyone.
3255 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Rachelle - Why shouldn't you be voted out tonight?

Saftron - Right now is it as simple as original Mariche vs original Kalina?
3255 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
i'd go for another question if i'm allowed to
3254 days 15 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
Rachelle - Why shouldn't you be voted out tonight?

Because guys I fight hard as you've seen I fought hard at the last immunity Challenge both ccwagu and I and I deserve to go further in this game but I believe that may be cut short because no one on Mariche tribe wants to even give me the time of day and that just sucks because were literally being paralyzed in front of her faces and it's just the ultimate shun. :/

Goodluck ccwagu *puts on jean jacket*
3254 days 11 hours ago
ccwagu
Bingo is stuck in traffic on the Venezuelan rainforest highway that 100% exists
3254 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
I'll tally the votes

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it now would be the time to do so
3254 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3254 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
1st vote
Jenn
3254 days 11 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
oops i selfvoted fuck

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!