This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12 - Timster

Topic » Tribal Council 12 - Timster

3287 days ago
byp123
Byp - Has this game simply reverted to Mates vs. Mavericks?

Yeah, which kind of sucks because it basically means there's going to be a pagonging, and then one of the duos will take control of the remaining mates and ride it to the end. I mean, the mates, especially the singles should be trying to make moves before it's too late, yet half of them have never made any effort to speak with me, and the other half I had to initiate conversations on Skype. It's frustrating because they're not recognizing that only 3 of them can make it to the end and playing the safe route. The way this game is won is through making big moves, but the mates don't seem to be willing to do that. Anyways, I've already decided who i'm voting for if they make it to the end, so it's up to the mates to decide whether or not they're going to let him get there.
3286 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Honestly, I went into last round completely willing and outwardly trying to work with you guys(yes all 4 of you) and you ALL (YES, ALL 4 OF YOU) lied to my face, leaked anything I said the whole time, and ultimately voted me out of this game. Based on what I've heard from my allies, you lied to them, too.

the singles will be the swing votes at the top 6. The intact pairs were the only ones with any motivation to flip, and you've squandered it with your desperation to split us up. There is literally no reason to save you guys at this point - how dumb do you think we are?
3286 days 23 hours ago
byp123
Jimbo I don't think there was one person on the mates who told me the truth last round either. I can't speak for the others, but you specifically told me that NJ and Cole had an alliance and were coming for me which is absolute BS. You threw NJ under the bus a ton, saying you wanted to vote him out and he was specifically targeting me, and clearly that wasn't true either. So don't call us out for lying when you did the exact same thing to me...
3286 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
@Scott

I told you, and you only, that I wanted to target Cole.
cole came to me 5 minutes later asking why I was "gunning for him"
from that point forward, I couldn't risk you knowing the truth, since one of you probably has an idol
3286 days 23 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
Booyah - Do you foresee the mates staying loyal to the final 6?

It looks like it. Then again, absolutely nothing is certain in this game. The past tribals have shown that pretty well, with the mass splits on both ends of the spectrum (albeit minorly on the Mavericks').
3286 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
In all honesty Jimbo, I thought myself and NJ were pretty close from the conversation's we had Pre-Merge and I thought I built a level of trust w/ him. So when you told me to vote him and when Cole offered the plan to vote you out I thought I was going to act upon his side and I DID send him a message when Cole sent me the plan to vote you out as a gesture towards him, however I clearly misjudged my trust with him and I'm kind of sad about that because I thought we could do done something together.
3286 days 23 hours ago
byp123
Jimbo you told me you were "undecided" in between Cole and NJ, but leaning towards voting NJ before I even spoke to Cole that day. :L
3286 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
I was mad at NJ about a misunderstanding pre-merge that we never smoothed out. You guys easily could have used that to get Joe and I to flip. But I sorted things out with NJ and I'm not voting him out anytime soon! If you guys had decided to work with me you wouldn't have missed that opportunity, but the way you treated me makes me pretty adamant on a Polog final 6 at this point :P

you can say whatever you want about how we aren't "playing to win" but we've all god advantages and disadvantages in a situation where it comes down to just us. While, if 2 people flip now, they get voted out at 5th and 4th, and lost the jury's votes if they somehow make it to the end through immunity or something
3286 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
IDEA!

Let's turn this into a drinking game. Every time NJ/Nick is said in this tribal council forum, we all drink a cup (like shot glass size. maybe like dixie cups?) of nice cold water, since I'm pretty sure half of us are underage, plus then we can be healthy?
3286 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
IDEA!

every time a Maverick makes an intelligent argument for us to flip, drink a gallon of vodka.

we'll all leave here sober :-)
3286 days 22 hours ago
byp123
And here I was thinking the Mavs were supposed to be the douchey ones ^

:)
3286 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Feel free to mail me if you want to have an actual conversation tbh
3286 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
If you haven't voted yet make sure you get your votes in before the deadline.
3286 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Psyched for the votes but I might fall asleep ;-;

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!