This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12 - Timster

Topic » Tribal Council 12 - Timster

3260 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Timster, and Cole91 voted out last tribal council. Timster tribe please mail me your votes ASAP. You cannot vote for Leli14 as he has individual immunity. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol let me know with your vote.
PYN for questions.
Votes due by 10pm EST.
I'll likely be out tomorrow so no challenge and I'll read the votes whenever I get home.
3260 days 1 hour ago
byp123
me
3260 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
Hi
3259 days 23 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
k.
3259 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
leli
3259 days 21 hours ago
smiley20
smiley
3259 days 21 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Sure
3259 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ok, I'm sick of this.
Not only am I being lied to almost virtually every time I attempt to speak to someone but now several of Y'all alienate me because of what?
You would rather take potential 6th or 5th place so that you are not seen as someone willing to win this game?
3259 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I came into this game to change my perspective and how I played. However, this time around has just justified my reasoning for playing the way I do. Not only do some of you allow several others to dictate your game but when I offer something it always has to go back to someone else to see if they can do anything. If you're actually going to play this game then I plead to you that not only are you going to have a better shot at winning this game but you will not longer allow those same people to tell you your orders and when to act upon their word.
3259 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Sooner or later you will all be seen as a threat to your own alliance, how long do you all think you can survive before you all turn upon eachother for being seen as eachother's threat to win. I can tell you now that this alliance that may be true at the moment will fall eventually because you're all eachother's enemy and rival. We don't need to have to have this game go the way it is with the next three boots being Myself, Wyatt and Byp but if you're willing to actually attempt to do something in this game and actually try to win then I'm open to any suggestions but at the moment, if I leave I know there are only TWO individuals who are entitled to my jury vote because at this moment, each of you are just going to crack and soon will be in same position as I'm in when those people you trusted turn upon you.
3259 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Byp - Has this game simply reverted to Mates vs. Mavericks?

Wyatt - Odd number votes tend to be the game changing votes, do you think there's potential for things to be shaken up tonight?

Booyah - Do you foresee the mates staying loyal to the final 6?

Leli - How does it feel to have immunity tonight? Do you think physical threats are the biggest targets right now?

Smiley - At this point of the game is there one single plan or is there a plan A, plan B, plan C, etc?

Ice - Are members of the mates tribe throwing away maverick jury votes by not agreeing to work with them?
3259 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo
3259 days 18 hours ago
smiley20
Smiley - At this point of the game is there one single plan or is there a plan A, plan B, plan C, etc?

There are multiple plans that's for sure, and you'll have to decide which one is the best and the safest for you.
3259 days 18 hours ago
Leli14
Leli - How does it feel to have immunity tonight? Do you think physical threats are the biggest targets right now?

it feels really great. i don't think physical threats are the targets. i personally dont care who is good or bad at challenges. there are other things more important to keep an eye out for than who performs well in challenges i would say.
3259 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ice - Are members of the mates tribe throwing away maverick jury votes by not agreeing to work with them?:
I wouldn't say its by not working with the mavericks because I have to admit, the mavericks were a mess. However, what annoys me is the delusion thats running through this tribe because 2 sets of duos = 4 + and extra 2 = 6. That makes a total of 6 people in that alliance and if they continue they need to realise that eventually they will be left with just them and when it comes down to it, who will make the first move? How can they prevent themselves from taking 6th or 5th or even 4th if they want a shot at winning? I came to win a game and not be forced to watch a dictatorship unravel within one alliance that can't see the future when its right infront of them. So, yes thats the only way they will lose Jury votes and as I've said, the two people I know of will be the only ones to get my jury vote if I leave tonight.
3259 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
me

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!