This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Elites Season 3 Forum

Topic » The Elites Season 3 Forum

1373 days 11 hours ago
Sith
Show Premise - The Series follows a group of established or soon to be established in their perspective work fields, these people are the Royalty of tomorrow in their perspective industries. Focusing on workplace dynamics, including the changing role of gender, office politics, relationships and the conflicts between Generation X and millennials. As they reach new heights to build their empires, not all thrones are protected when everything comes crashing down around the them. The Characters spand from cities between LA, ATL, and New York as through out each episode we will see get a glimpse of their drama/struggles in professional and personal lives with events that bring the whole cast together. The cast career backgrounds varies whether its in the Music, Medicial, Dentistry, Sports, Modeling, Tattoo, Beautician, Socialities, Real Estate industries etc They are some of the elites or raising elites of their fields. The show will have a sprawling supporting cast who are friends and family of the main cast that will share the same amount of screen time and storyline focus as the show's leads.

My Vision for the show: Thinking of a world where what if we had cast members from show like Real Housewives, Married to medicine, Basketball wives, and Love & Hip Hop got the chance to interact under one franchise. Yes it will be a bit "Ghetto" lol.

This is a Docu-series so some storylines will be scripted and planned by Production!

Fights are okay as long as they are Realistic!. I would like for everyone to use Gifs to express their fighting style i feel as though it would be more efficient than typing it out.

Need help looking for a gif? : https://giphy.com/
Twitter Topic: https://tengaged.com/group/2998-the-elites/forum/topic/8736543

Principal Cast:
Jackie (kaylee21) S1 - Present
Kat (Brandonh1) S1 - Present
Minh-ly (Crush) S1 - Present
Kia (Hawlie) S1 - Present
Ogechi (sith) S2 - Present
Highland Lewis (shorondabubbles2) S2 - Present

Recurring Cast:
Ginny (Kiara_xoxo) S2 - Present
Brandi Williams (KaylaaS) S3 - Present
Lady Torres (curlrune) S3 - Present
Tommie Carter (Tommy123) S3 - Present
Tanya Alston (dylangover1) S3 - Present
Ally Phillips (ajathekween)  S3 - Present

Just because you are listed as supporting does not mean anything TBH you will be in the same amount of episodes as everyone else this is solely based off Season Before storyline!

New to Roleplay? Here is a crash course on how you can fall right in with this community.

Creating your Character: https://tengaged.com/group/2998-the-elites/forum/topic/23732665
Approaching a Host: https://tengaged.com/group/2998-the-elites/forum/topic/23732683
How to Roleplay: https://tengaged.com/group/2998-the-elites/forum/topic/23732678
1373 days 11 hours ago
Sith
[Opening Scene]

*Flashbacks of S2 would play as unseen footage of all the cast behind the scenes, laughing & getting along would be shown.*

Minh-Ly’s Voice Over: We were all so happy back then. We may have all fought & had disagreements… but nothing prepared us for what was soon to come.

IN JANUARY, Jackie stopped filming with the cast & presumably quit the show.

*Flash Forward*

JANUARY -

Jackie: Man… I’m not about to sit up in this bitch & keep arguing with this hoe. *Looks at Kat* Y’all trying to get a rise out of me or some shit. I TOLD YALL! I’m not doing it! This bitch was my motherfucking SIS! *Looks off camera*

Producer: Jack! We’re rolling. We’re rolling! We’re rolling!

*The other girls would look shocked and Highland would pat Jackie’s back*

Jackie: I don’t give a fuck! EV, EV, EV, FUCKING EV. Y’all ain’t EVER going to make me look like a motherfucking fool, okay? *Gets up*

Production: OKAY. You got your point across. That’s enough! We gotta get back to filming guys. WE HAVE TO BE OUT OF THIS LOCATION!

Jackie: Nah, man… fuck y’all. Fuck this WHOLE ass shit.

*Jackie would take off her mic pack & she’d run off camera as screams from cameramen & production is heard.*

Minh: JACKIE! STOP IT NOW!

Highland: OH MY GOD!

Kat: That bitch really lost her fucking mind. Mm.

Jackie (Off camera): NAH, don’t- DON’T EVER FUCKING PLAY ME HOE!

Jackie continued to get violent & assaulted several of the cameramen & producers along with Kat & the other cast members. Jackie was restrained & police were called & was arrested. Jackie hasn’t filmed since.
1373 days 11 hours ago
Sith
[Opening Scene Continued]

FEBUARY -

*Minh-Ly would sigh, sitting down on the couch as she’d have her son on her lap, she’d call Kia.*

Kia: Hello?

Minh-Ly: Did you- Did you hear about what happened?

Kia: *Laughs* I did.

Minh-Ly: You think she’s coming back? Is she even out of jail yet?

Kia: I don’t know & I don’t care. But, no. I think she’s done. Jackie Solis is out. We’re never going to see her face again.

UNDISCLOSED TIME FRAME -

*Jackie would strut into the production studio, wearing a Versace gown as she’d sit down in front of the green screen*

Producer: *Sighs* So… Jackie? You ready to talk about all of this now?

*Jackie would smirk*

- Camera cuts to black -
1373 days 11 hours ago
Sith
- The camera would pan the skyline of Miami as the scene would open up at the Young Socialite brunch of Miami were everyone in the cast would be at -
1373 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat would be seen driving down Ocean Drive in a Red G-Wagon-

COnfessional: If you thought I'd let some weak hoes run we away from a show that I made a show that I put them on to a show that I got them a check for you all must've fell and bumped your head! This year It's up for any bitch that decides to cross that line I got jumped girls I thought I was cool with didn't have my back, I got cheated on and girls I called my sister didn't have my bad. In the end, it's me, myself, and I BUT this is my city none of these girls will ever see me sweat. So now let the games begin! *The Camera would Pan up over Kat's Car as she drives*
1373 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
(Lol where yall at?)
1373 days 11 hours ago
hawlie307
(I’m here)
1373 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
(Oh I thought we were all doing openings haha)
1373 days 11 hours ago
Sith
(Y’all can post)
1373 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat would arrive home and walk upstairs into her closet-

What am I gonna wear?
1373 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
-The camera would pan over to Jackie's new 2.7 million dollar home, just outside Miami.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/be/4e/fb/be4efb0aa8fb206c3d08fadd1ce18564.jpg

-Jackie would be dressed in a Jovani dress as she'd strut outside to her Bentley Bentayga, she'd get inside and begin driving to the brunch.

Opening Interview: *Smiles* I'M BACK! *Laughs* Oh my goodness, a lot of things has changed for me in the past two years. I left Miami & moved back to LA, i ended up working things out with Tyler and we dated for a year and a half, but we broke up just due to us not really being a good match for each other. I mean, i love him & i always will, but we need to just do us. I ended up moving back to Miami & i purchased my first home! *Smiles* I haven't spoken to any of the women in about 2 years. *Shrugs* I haven't seen or said a single word to Kat since the reunion. I'm really over her, her not even reaching out speaks volumes & yeah... *nods* It's on. When i see her, i can't promise i'll be calm. I wanna crack her fucking skull every time i see her. She's fake, she's phony & she's fugazi. We'll never be friends again.
1373 days 11 hours ago
hawlie307
*Kia would be seen sitting and drinking*

Confessional: Soooo much has happened to me since I graced your beautiful screens two years ago. *smiles* I now have a new little cousin and a new friend. I’ve learned more about myself in these 2 years then I have my whole life. My priorities are different I’m just like a whole new Kia. I just know what’s important to me now. Buuuttt one thing that has not changed about me is my loyalty.
1373 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat would FaceTime Kia-

CF: I know what your thinking...Kia Lambert Yes I actually made up with her a few months back and went to one of her shows while I was living in London to open another restaurant. I've forgiven but I won't forget but in the end, we're good and have a lot in common surprisingly.
1373 days 11 hours ago
hawlie307
-Kia on FaceTime with Kat-
Kia: Hey girl

Confessional: Yes me and Kat are friends now. She just couldn’t resist hearing my beautiful voice and showed up to one of my concerts back in London. Then we went and ate at her restaurant after. And surprisingly I had a good time.
1373 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kat: What's up, Kia I just got the message about a dinner tonight
1373 days 11 hours ago
Sith
- there would be a knock at Jackie’s door -

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!