This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EV Network Show presentation!

Topic » EV Network Show presentation!

1377 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Below are the shows that i am Hosting in the future in No particular order!

Keeping up with Bella Noche' - the Iconic Baton rouge club that became popular in a new interview a few years back by Club goers Hazel London and Jerhonda Henderson. This series will take a look of the personal lives of the workers at this club! from there owner to the high spenders that come through the door every night. This is a more Urban take on The Vanderpump rules!

We will do a Short 500/1000 Post Pilot to see how everyone feels about it!

The Elites Season 3 - We already know how this show works!

Bad Girls Club - We already know what this Show is about ! now since everyone has more than one character from the franchise to work with i will now focusing spin off shows like  "Love Games Bad Girls Need Love Too." and "Bad Girl All Star Batlle" BOTH are competition based shows with gifting prize at the end!

Basketball Wives - It chronicles the lives of a group of women who are the wives, fiancées and girlfriends, or have been romantically linked, to those in the professional basketball industry.

The City Girls - It Chronicles the live of a group of women who say that a City girl is "A girl who don't give a fuck bout no n*gga in her bag one way or other not a hoe but can be one . and likes to have fun because you only live once tf ." These Women make their own money by ANY means necessary whether its LEGAL or ILLEGAL. We are watching these women make their way to the top whether its from the Trap house or the penthouse you better WATCH OUT. These women are hustlers by any means necessary

The Elites Compton - The FIRST spin off of the iconic Show Elites! we will take a look at some of the raising personalities solely based in the Compton.

Married to Medicine Miami - The series chronicles the lives of several women in the Miami medical community with some of the women being doctors themselves, while the others are doctors' wives. It shows the group as they balance their social circles, careers, and families

The Real Housewives of Compton - The New addition of the Housewives family! These women of Compton lives are tied together when a mutual friend of there's took their life by Suicide prior to the shows filming. We will get to the see the day in and day out lives of these women and their families of how it is like surviving Compton! Producer Andy Cohen decide to produce this franchise to help be more relatable to other social backgrounds

Please give me all your opinions below!
1377 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
All of these sounds really good my Top 3 are Married to Medicine Miami, The Elites Compton, and RHOC
1377 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Yes idk why i am so interested in Compton lately!
1377 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Yeah it would be an interesting dynamic especially with The Elites type of show
1377 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
YAAAASSSSS
1377 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Lol hey Aja

What’s your thoughts
1377 days 22 hours ago
Dylangover1
love all of them i would apply for all you are great
1377 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Thank you!
1377 days 22 hours ago
crush
Myzsa coming to y’all screens
1377 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Lmaooooo
1377 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Hahaha I could bring Gigi on The Elites Compton like her opening a tattoo shop or something but I could also bring Tyler since I had him from Compton but living in Beverly Hills during Season 1 of the other Elites
1377 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
OOOOH CHILEEE THE GHETTO
1377 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
Not compton honey, girl plz go put your shoes on lets go find you a new location hunni
1377 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Absolutely absolutely
1377 days 22 hours ago
crush
Myzsa comibg to ELITLE
1377 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Which one?

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!