This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC City Rivals Opening Fight

Topic » BGC City Rivals Opening Fight

1365 days 18 hours ago
Sith

*The camera would do an overview of the BGC Loft, just outside of Downtown LA. As night would fall, crickets would be heard and the marked BGC Limousine would be seen as a young woman’s voice would be heard in the background.*

https://media.giphy.com/media/MZcgB0gKB6DPqXR2X1/giphy.gif

“KYLIEEEEEEEE! DO YOU WANNA WAKE UP & FUCK ME UP NOW?!”

“YOU STUPID-DIRTY ASS BITCH!”

*The camera would zoom on the inside of the BGC Loft as Myzsa & Simone would be destroying things in the kitchen. Myzsa would fling a bar stool across the kitchen as Simone would be knocking things off the kitchen counter.*

Maya: HEY! HEY! STOP!

*Kylie would be seen, laughing in the hallway before Myzsa would run over to her and push her. Simone would be behind her as they’d both be cursing out Kylie.*

Myzsa: GET THE FUCK UP, BITCH!

Simone: YOU DIRTY HOE! YOU FUCKING UP ALL OUR SHIT!

Ciarah’s Interview: *Laughing, shaking her head* These girls are ruthless, they’re out of control… at this point- *Sighs* it’s war.

*Time would flash-forward as GiGi would be seen throwing someone’s clothes outside.*

GiGi: Pack this bitch! She gotta go!

GiGi’s Interview: Kylie? She’s gonna get her ass BEAT!

*Kylie would be inside of the loft, pouring bleach on everyone’s clothes as Tiffany & Cassie would be laughing, shaking their heads.

Tiffany: SHOW ME MORE! MORE! *Laughs*

Kylie’s Interview: Usually when i get really angry, i either hit someone or i break shit. *Shrugs*

*Kylie would be seen in the beauty room, breaking more things as time would fast forward again to everyone on the rooftop as Alex would be screaming, trying to get at an undisclosed girl.*

Alex: I’M GONNA HIT THIS BITCH! IMMA HIT HER! IMMA HIT HER! *She’d be trying to swing*

*All the girls would be holding her back, trying to block the two from fighting.

Alex’s Interview: Man… if i grew up with hugs & kisses, then i would be giving out hugs and kisses right now.

*Myzsa would be seen scuffling with someone as yelling in the background would be heard & the screen would go black.*

“STOP! STOP!”

“CIARAH, YO, GET ‘HA! GET HER!”

“STOP! EVERYBODY LET GO!”

BAD GIRLS CLUB: CITY RIVALS
1365 days 17 hours ago
crush
HYPEDDDD
1365 days 15 hours ago
shorondabubbles2
Love this

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!