This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: City Rivals Season Forum

Topic » Bad Girls Club: City Rivals..

1385 days 11 hours ago
Sith
This Roleplaying Game based on Oxygen’s fan favorite original series, “Bad Girls Club,” will bring new alliances, new enemies and new attitudes. Members will create their own bad girl personas in an attempt to be chosen by the Public as the Fan Favorite and Baddest Girl of the season.

Tengaged will never be the same as these girls know just how to stir up the fun .. and the trouble!

Bad Girls Club (abbreviated BGC) is an American reality television series created by Jonathan Murray[1] for the Oxygen network in the United States.[2][3] The show focused on the altercations and physical confrontations of seven aggressive, quarrelsome, and unruly women. They were featured on the show as "charismatic tough chicks." The cast, deemed "bad girls," would enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in a mansion for three months, during which they obeyed specified rules. Their lives inside and outside of the house were recorded by a production team.

BGC is now being rebooted for a fresher take on the series as the show now takes aims to focus on the girls growth rather than the drama. If a cast member violated production rules, she was evicted from the show and often replaced by a new cast member.

The show (game) will take place under 1 general topic forum where everything will take place for 7 days. This will be an accelerated format that we will not be doing episodes! once the seven days are up i will break down what took place and make episode descriptions in a separate topic.

There will not be separate topic's for Episode and confessionals Etc. the cast there will be one General topic for the cast to comment in which will include confessionals house clubs vacations and any other outside activity

• You are only allowed to roleplay as your own bad girl; you may not control what another character does in the game.

• You are allowed to have "guests" in the Bad Girls Club house, but only one at a time in a 24-hour period; you may roleplay as them yourself or have another member roleplay as your guest.
For phone conversations, you must roleplay as the person you are talking to yourself; no using other members.

• For events such as going out to eat, getting tattoos, going out to the club, etc., you may plan those amongst yourselves during roleplay.
However, for the big vacation, I will be planning and announcing During that day or week which it will occur

• For all fighting A pretty unavoidable occurrence in the Bad Girls Club is a fight. For physical altercations, you must use gifs to express the fight. You are only allowed up to 2 fighting gifs per post, and to keep this realistic, fights cannot last more than 4 posts long [2 posts per person involved]. For every physical fight you get into that involves a punch, you will receive a full strike.Half strikes will be given out for any physical contact beyond a push, whether initial contact or retaliation.This includes hair pulling, scratching, slapping, tussling, weapons, throwing objects, etc. Strikes do not include throwing drinks, pushing, mistreatment of one's property, etc.

Need help looking for a gif? : https://giphy.com/
Twitter Thread: https://tengaged.com/group/2998-the-bgc-experience/forum/topic/8736543

* Remember Missions are based off each girl personal goals.. You will choose your own Personal goals VIA Apps and with the Life Coach

Example of Missions

- Natalie wants to go into a career of acting once she leaves the BGC house her Mission would be for her to go to Casting calls/Audtions or Take part in a small short film.

- Other missions can be based off Behavior such as Ashley having anger problems so her mission is to successfully communicate her issues with a family member or another cast mate.

If one team member is removed from the house for ANY reason that team will loose 25 points!

Girls attending life coach sessions would be 5 points

Each week a team collectively does not physically fight another house mate they will gain 25 points.

This season the girls will be staying in a loft rather than  mansion and the bedrooms will be split up into the teams that the girls are placed into. P.S. just because you are on the same team does not mean you have to like each other!!!!!!!!!

The teams are Below along with official Team Name.

Pink Team:
Alex Cohen (Kaylee21)
Maya King (Hawlie307)
Tiffany Savage (Dylangover1)
Cassie Stone (Kiara_xoxo)

Red Team:
Giselle "Gigi" Rivera (Brandonh1)
Myzsa  Romano (crush)
Simone Hudson (Shorondabubbles)
Ciarah Williams (KaylaaS)
Kylie Rogers (Tommy123)

New to Roleplay? Here is a crash course on how you can fall right in with this community.

Creating your Character: https://tengaged.com/group/2998-the-elites/forum/topic/23732665
Approaching a Host: https://tengaged.com/group/2998-the-elites/forum/topic/23732683
How to Roleplay: https://tengaged.com/group/2998-the-elites/forum/topic/23732678
1385 days 11 hours ago
Sith
*The camera would do an overview of the BGC Loft, just outside of Downtown LA. As night would fall, crickets would be heard and the marked BGC Limousine would be seen as a young woman’s voice would be heard in the background.*

https://media.giphy.com/media/MZcgB0gKB6DPqXR2X1/giphy.gif

“KYLIEEEEEEEE! DO YOU WANNA WAKE UP & FUCK ME UP NOW?!”

“YOU STUPID-DIRTY ASS BITCH!”

*The camera would zoom on the inside of the BGC Loft as Myzsa & Simone would be destroying things in the kitchen. Myzsa would fling a bar stool across the kitchen as Simone would be knocking things off the kitchen counter.*

Maya: HEY! HEY! STOP!

*Kylie would be seen, laughing in the hallway before Myzsa would run over to her and push her. Simone would be behind her as they’d both be cursing out Kylie.*

Myzsa: GET THE FUCK UP, BITCH!

Simone: YOU DIRTY HOE! YOU FUCKING UP ALL OUR SHIT!

Ciarah’s Interview: *Laughing, shaking her head* These girls are ruthless, they’re out of control… at this point- *Sighs* it’s war.

*Time would flash-forward as GiGi would be seen throwing someone’s clothes outside.*

GiGi: Pack this bitch! She gotta go!

GiGi’s Interview: Kylie? She’s gonna get her ass BEAT!

*Kylie would be inside of the loft, pouring bleach on everyone’s clothes as Tiffany & Cassie would be laughing, shaking their heads.

Tiffany: SHOW ME MORE! MORE! *Laughs*

Kylie’s Interview: Usually when i get really angry, i either hit someone or i break shit. *Shrugs*

*Kylie would be seen in the beauty room, breaking more things as time would fast forward again to everyone on the rooftop as Alex would be screaming, trying to get at an undisclosed girl.*

Alex: I’M GONNA HIT THIS BITCH! IMMA HIT HER! IMMA HIT HER! *She’d be trying to swing*

*All the girls would be holding her back, trying to block the two from fighting.

Alex’s Interview: Man… if i grew up with hugs & kisses, then i would be giving out hugs and kisses right now.

*Myzsa would be seen scuffling with someone as yelling in the background would be heard & the screen would go black.*

“STOP! STOP!”

“CIARAH, YO, GET ‘HA! GET HER!”

“STOP! EVERYBODY LET GO!”

BAD GIRLS CLUB: CITY RIVALS
1385 days 10 hours ago
Sith
- No post until 6pm EST -
1385 days 8 hours ago
Sith
- The cast would meet up at Bar One Rooftop lounge before going to the mansion - (no one should head to the mansion until after page 15)
1385 days 8 hours ago
Dylangover1
*Tiffany enters bar one rooftop*
1385 days 7 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
* Cassie walks into the bar looking around *
1385 days 7 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
(people here ?)
1385 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
(Yeah i am! I just sent out an email to everyone. Hopefully the rest come)
1385 days 7 hours ago
hawlie307
(I’m here)
1385 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles2
{ As Megan Thee Stallion “Savage” plays the camera cues to Simone entering Bar One wearing; https://www.instagram.com/p/BbLSeWUhClR/?igshid=10j27zi7z69bi }

https://imgur.com/pBPsFIt.gif

Simone | 24 years old | “ The Brooklyn Stallion “

Confessional: I’m Simone Hudson. { Smiles }
I’m 24 years old & I’m from the motherf*cking BK! That’s Brooklyn baby, we rep Brooklyn proud & I’m really tryna put on for ma’ city. I think I’ve been known as the guys type of girl, I don’t have a lot of girl friends because I don’t do the catty drama, so I don’t have to fight a hoe. { Simone would giggle afterwards } I’m hoping that the BGC house will help me advance my career and set some boundaries with my mom, she’s my best friend but I realize that our relationship should have more structure and be more of a mother & daughter dynamic. I’m also hoping to have long lasting friendships thru this experience, but at the end of the day I’m not afraid to speak my mind & I won’t let anyone come at me. { Simone snaps two times } And if any one of these rats wanna try it ... they will see THEE BK come THEE f*ck out, in a millisecond.
1385 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
*The camera would cut to the inside of the limo as a girls feet are shown, she'd be wearing a pair of combat boots.

https://urstyle.fashion/styles/2616959

"Lemme tell y'all something. A true bad girl don't start nothing, she waits til you start it & then... she pops off & that's me."

.be

Interview: When it gets hot in the kitchen, I'm definitely the one who can keep it cooking. I grew up in the city, I know how to take care of myself & the one person you should not fuck with... is me. *Laughs* I had a really really bad childhood, my dad, he uh... sexually assaulted me often as a kid & he used to beat my mom & sister. I left home when I was 17 & got into the wrong crowd & I fell into you know... drugs & alcohol and the life of tricking. *Shakes head, chuckling a bit* I'm usually not someone who will start drama, I mind my own business and respect anyone who respects me. You're nice? I'll be nice back. You give me bitch, I'll give you bitch right back. I was a Sergeant in the military for about 5 years & that was really intense *laughs* a female will not fight me. I've been in tons of fights with men, but I know for a fact a girl in the house won't try me, verbally. Physically? *Laughs* I'd really like to see that happen. If I can beat up a 250 pound man & give him a run for his money, a little 120 pound female is nothing to me. If it was to happen, it'd be one short ass fight! *Laughs* I'd manhandle her in like .5 seconds. If my mouth is like this, imagine just what I could do you with my body. *Winks*

*Alex would exit the limo and walk into the building*
1385 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
*Alex would walk onto the rooftop and sit down, grabbing herself a beer.*

Interview: I'm excited to meet these women. I feel like this is gonna be wild ride, man. *Laughs*
1385 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles2
{ Simone grabs a glass of champagne. }

Hi ladies. { Simone smiles brightly. }
1385 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
*Alex would see Simone and get up, smiling.*

Oh, hey beautiful! How are you? I'm Alex!
1385 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles2
Nice to meet you Alex! I’m Simone & I am so ready for this.

{ Simone starts doing a little dance. }
1385 days 7 hours ago
Dylangover1
https://imgur.com/I8YKn69.gif

Tiffany | 23 years old | "The Singer/Actress"

confessional: i am Tiffany a Singer/Actress from Manhattan i am here for new advancers and to help my career

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!