This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination

4535 days 23 hours ago
db1994
Welcomes to your judging panel and eliminination!
4535 days 14 hours ago
Leacroft
*stands nervously an holds glory and regaina's hands*
4535 days 12 hours ago
bekla123
Glory, me and kandi

http://thesmartstylist.com/antmcycle11top3.jpg

Goodluck girls! <333
4535 days 10 hours ago
lemonsalsa
*poses with her hair blown back*
4535 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Kandi - Pink; Wow I love this picture! She is so fierce. I love the amazing pink background girl you really took a major risk in the final push. I'm glad the first task taught you so much about fashion. Your improvement has shown :) that face is killer and so is the pose. Love it!
Halloween; I know I asked for no cheesy costume picture but I actually like this outfit and the pose. The face isn't so steller. I know you know a face that looks like she is screaming really doesn't work. But I really loved you taking a risk on this picture!
ANTM picture; As much as I wanted Hannah to win that cycle I absoultey love this picture of Brittani! Her pose is killer! A lot of times posing on the floor doesn't work and her face and the lighting works. I also strongly support recycling and this landfill shows why we should protect the earth and recycle.
Redemption picture; WOOOOW WORK! I love this Jessica Stam picture! Her pose is teller lovethat black leather looking outfit so badass for such a sweet looking girl like Jessica! Jessica has one of the best faces in modeling and this shows why she does. It's amazing!

Regaina - Pink; I have to be honest I loved your other pink picture it was actually my favorite pink picture that was submited. I don't know about this one. I love the flow of the dress and her strut but I don't really see the pink of the dress :/ and her face looks kinda old.
Halloween picture; This oaths Regaina I love! The creepy look gives off such an evil feel to the picture. And the dark colors give off a dark mood to this picture! This is ten times better.
ANTM photo; I loved Brittany on antm! Even though she kinda went crazy towards the end :p You can't deny that her face is amazing I love it and her redish hair. I do feel like she had better pictures in the season but I really liked this one. :)
Redemption picture; OMG I LOVE THIS COVER! Pink is amazing! This is even better than your other pink picture! :p the soft look in the models face works. You def redeemed yourself from your first task. Good job Regaina :)

Glory - Pink; I love all the pink in this! The pink hair looks cute and so do the pink items. I love the quirky pose and the innocent looking face. You so far are doing better than your last round. Looks like Glrou may be back! :D
Halloween; GIRL WORK! I love her evil bitch looks! It looks like step aside I'm coming for you! This is a bit creepy with a high fashion edge to it. I love this halloween picture. :) amazing picture girl!
ANTM picture; I loved this shoot in antm probably one of my favorites. I love the movement she is creating and this is fierce!
Redemption picture; YEP YOU REDEEMED YOURSELF GIRL! I love this. It's playful and fun yet still high fashion. You have been strong all around :)
4535 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Call out!
4535 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Te best overall photos go to.........
4535 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Kandi! You wowed me this round! You deserve your spot in the final! Amazing job girl congrats you are a finalist!
4535 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Will Regaina and Glory please step forward.

Regaina I believe this is only your second time in the bottom two but this week you failed to impress me. I know you have it in you to win but this week I had to think about if you really deserved this or not since you seemed to second guess your photos a lot of times.

Glory you started off so strong in this competiton and towards the end it seemed like you were not a trying as hard since other girls kept outshining you. Last week you had some pretty bad pictures and this week you redeemed yourself. But cam you stay consistent?

So who stays?
4535 days 6 hours ago
db1994
*flips photo*
:
z
:
:
:
Regiana and Glory! I feel like both of you have been extremely strong througout and indecided to make this a final3!
4535 days 6 hours ago
Leacroft
O MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SOOOO MUCH!
4535 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Just as a heads up girls the winner of the fnale will be determined by this weeks photos and your improvement throughout the competion.
4535 days 6 hours ago
bekla123
Yey :)

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!