This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top Model Paris Condo

Topic » Top Model Paris Condo

4571 days 13 hours ago
db1994
Welcome to your condo in fab Paris! Throughout the house you will see last cycle winner Albiana's fab pictures! Enjoy your new house girls
4571 days 13 hours ago
bekla123
**chooses the Big beautiful  Bed**
4571 days 13 hours ago
bekla123
haha ! first one here :D
4571 days 13 hours ago
bekla123
** cooks food for the girls**
4571 days 8 hours ago
lemonsalsa
*enters with like ten carry on bags* oh my gawsh! PARIS!!!
4571 days 3 hours ago
Juergen
*enters house with 2 suitcases*
Heyyy Ladies :D
4570 days 23 hours ago
james03
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH *shouts while running around the room*

Confessional:
     I am so happy that i am safe this week! and now i am here in Paris!!!
i am hoping for first call out in the next photo shoot!
4570 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
confessional: O my freaking gosh!!! we are in Paris dude!!! I have to show them that I can still provide good photo's!
4569 days 8 hours ago
Juergen
Confessional:
I am somewhat surprised I am going home, I felt as though My two photos were good but you never know. I'm greatful for this experience and this isn't the end :)
Good Luck Girls
*pulls luggage
4568 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
*walks downstairs and looks in fridge*

Confessional: we are down to 5 girls! I am glad that I got 1st picture last time it has been quite a while! I am still in this compotition and I should still be looked at as a top contender. This week I hope I get another number one call-out so people would notice that I am still a force to be reckoned with. and I think if I do get number one I will be the first girl this cycle to get 4 number one call-outs! this is a big shoot for me!
4567 days 17 hours ago
james03
Confessional:
    the people that i need to beat is so few, unlike the first time we started, you could send a safe photo, but now, you really can't. you have a great risk to go home easily. *sigh*
4567 days 17 hours ago
Juergen
*sneaks back into the house while the girls are on go-sees*
*steals Kandi's underwear*
*runs back out*
4567 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
o.O SERIOUSLY MINE LOOOL
4559 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
It has been VERY quiet in this house for the past few days!
I could sense the final 3 being revealed really soon and I am just hoping that I win! I have tried so hard but I am up against two girls that tried just as hard as I did. It can go either way
Glory- The girl that got three consecutive wins
Regaina- The girl that blew alot of the models away in the past few weeks
or me the girl that has the Highest call-out average. I honestly do not know which way this will be going but hopefully I take a win *crosses fingers*
4559 days 8 hours ago
bekla123
Girls!!!

Lets Parteyyyyy!!!

this is our last night i guess on Paris...

Lets Have some FUNNNNNN <333
4559 days 8 hours ago
bekla123
how do u know ur call-out average???

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!