This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council Results

Topic » Final Tribal Council Results

4463 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter, George, Zak, it's been a long and excruciating 69 days! The three of you have done extraordinarily well. I know you would like me to reveal the results right now, but we must return to the states for the revealing of the votes! I will see you all in the US!

(CaptainTangerine leaves with voting urn and boards a helicopter, followed by useless waiting)
(CaptainTangerine walks in with voting urn, as audience screams in excitement)
(camera pans over to jury members, and then to Dexter, George, and a television monitor)

Look at this crowd!! Thank you, guys! Now, this is the first time that this has ever happened, but due to a family emergency, Zak was unable to make the Final Tribal Council. So, we have him live via Skype to view the results.

Well, this is the third time I have hosted a season of Survivor, and I must say that this season was a terrific season! Lots of power plays, backstabbing, and alliances, and we are left with three very strong competitors. Dexter, who played the role of the under-the-radar mastermind. George, the former winner of Survivor: Polynesia, who became the physical threat and secured himself a spot in the final three. Zak, the physical, strategic, and social triple threat.

So, let's get to the reason why 44 people competed in this competition, and that is to see who would walk away the Sole Survivor! Tonight, you WANT to see your name on the parchment! It takes five votes to win! Let's not waste any more time!
4463 days 8 hours ago
riley070391
Gl guys :)
4463 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
The first vote is for.......
4463 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
George. That's one vote for George.

George- 1

Next vote.....
4463 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter. That's one vote for Dexter and one vote for George.

Dexter- 1
George- 1

Next vote.....
4463 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
George. That's two votes for George and one vote for Dexter.

George- 2
Dexter- 1

Next vote.....
4463 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Here
4463 days 8 hours ago
etaco75
Good luck to you all!
4463 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter. That's two votes for Dexter and two votes for George.

Dexter- 2
George- 2

Next vote.....
4463 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Close!
4463 days 8 hours ago
bclrockschamp
dayym
4463 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter. That's three votes for Dexter and two votes for George.

Dexter- 3
George- 2

Next vote.....
4463 days 8 hours ago
riley070391
Zak.......?
4463 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter. That's four votes for Dexter and two votes for George.

Dexter- 4
George- 2

Next vote.....
4463 days 8 hours ago
Cray
Gl

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!