This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pekpek Tribal Council #11

Topic » Pekpek Tribal Council #11

4470 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Pekpek tribe! We will now bring in the members of our jury! Ben, Cray, Axel, Joe, TK, Deltrese, Darius.......and Steven, voted out at the last Tribal Council! We are down to 4, and Dexter and Jake, one of you will be the final person eliminated from this competition! Tonight, one of you will be voted out and will become the ninth and final member of our jury! Zak won the first Final Immunity Challenge, and after giving the remaining three a second chance to win immunity, George won the second Final Immunity Challenge! Both of them have guaranteed themselves a spot at the Final Tribal Council! So tonight, Dexter and Jake, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and will become the ninth and final member of our jury!

Now, for this, Dexter and Jake did not have to vote, as their votes were already decided for them. So it was left to George and Zak. If there is a 2-2 tie, Dexter and Jake will compete in a tie-breaker.

(everybody votes)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4470 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's one vote for Jake.

Jake- 1

Next vote.....
4470 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter. That's one vote for Dexter and one vote for Jake.

Dexter- 1
Jake- 1

Next vote.....
4470 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's two votes for Jake and one vote for Dexter.

Jake- 2
Dexter- 1

The final vote is for.......
4470 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter. We have a tie.

So, here is what it is going to come down to. Dexter and Jake will compete in a tie-breaker. Whoever wins the tie-breaker obviously gets the third and final spot in the Final Three, and whoever loses becomes the ninth and final member of the jury!

Okay! Here is your tie-breaker!

"IGNORING SELF VOTES AND VOTES CANCELLED WITH A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL, how many overall votes have been cast DURING THE ENTIRE SEASON?"

The person who is closest to the correct answer WITHOUT GOING OVER wins the tie-breaker! If both of you go over, whoever was closest to the correct answer wins. If both of you PM me the same answer, whoever PMed me first wins. You have until 11:30 PM EST tonight to PM me your guess! Good luck to you both!
4470 days ago
CaptainTangerine
ALSO, IGNORE VOTES CAST DURING TIE-BREAKERS!! So, please ignore any of these votes!

Self-votes
Votes cast during a tie-breaker/re-vote
Votes cancelled with a Hidden Immunity Idol
4469 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am just waiting on Jake's guess.
4469 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake only has about three hours left to PM me his guess. If he fails to PM me, Dexter automatically wins, even if Dexter's guess is over the actual answer.
4469 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake has been gone for almost a day, and right now, he only has fifteen minutes to PM me his guess.
4469 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Well, time is up, and I did not receive Jake's answer. Because of that, Dexter automatically moves on to the final three!

The correct answer to the tie-breaker was 291 votes, and even if Jake did PM me, he would have had to PM me a perfect guess, because Dexter guessed 290 votes.
4469 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Congratulations, Dexter! You officially join George and Zak in the final three! Jake, I need you to bring me your torch! Jake, the tribe has spoken! However, you will be the ninth and final member of our jury!

So, there you have it! After months of competing, we are down to just three! Dexter, George, and Zak, you can go no further in this game! Now, the power shifts from you three over to the jury! The nine people you had a hand in voting out will now cast their vote to decide which one of you three deserves the title of Sole Survivor. I think it is funny to say that George has already gotten to this point in Survivor: Polynesia, and won that season. Will he win Costa Rica? Or will it be Dexter -- the under-the-radar mastermind? Or will it be Zak -- the physical threat and strategist?

Tomorrow, we will begin with the Final Tribal Council! Jury members, get your questions ready for our final three! I will see you all tomorrow!
4469 days ago
Sparticus142
OMG IM SO PISSED! this really sucks. No offense to ireks but you gave him an oppertunity to come on and play for another immunity challenge cause he didnt get a chance. I didnt either and I was at the final two. Im fuming. This really isnt fair at all.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!