This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules + Activity Test

Topic » Rules + Activity Test

3906 days 7 hours ago
seittertps1120
It it time to review the rules of this game:

1) Please be active. The inactive people make it really hard for me to cope with and the players as well

2) Idols. If your tribe wins, you will answer a question about a CBS Survivor. They are the answer to the idol. The more challenges you win, the more clues you will receive. There is one idol in each tribe so two idols all together

3) Confessionals. They are not mandatory but if you want to return for a future season, I suggest sending them

4) I do not want to see any threats because if I do, you are banned from this game

5) If you are off of Tengaged for 3 or more days, then you are medically evacuated

6) If you are banned for whatever reason pre-merge, you will not be pulled from the game, but it will hurt your chances of staying in the game. If you are banned post-merge, if you happen to be coming back, you will remain on the jury

7) The Votes. I expect you to send in votes before the 24 hour mark hits at Tribal Council. If you do not send a vote in, you will receive a self vote. Also, I need descriptions as to why you are voting out someone. I do not want to see "I vote off _____" because I want some kind of reason

8) Challenges. Most of them will be at 8 PM EST. Some are live, some are non-live. I will tell you in advance what they are and if they change or not

In order to test that you will be active, please comment with this: "I have read and understood the rules"

You will have 48 hours to do this. If you do not comment, you will most likely be replaced

Good Luck and I hope to see all 16 of you in this game :D
3729 days 21 hours ago
m7md26
I have read and understand the rules
3729 days 20 hours ago
J0K3R
I have read and understood the rules
3729 days 20 hours ago
ilovetosing
3729 days 19 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
3729 days 18 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
3729 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Read and understand
3728 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
3728 days 17 hours ago
sexyduffy
read and understood:)
3728 days 15 hours ago
hazzbazzEvs
3728 days 15 hours ago
rabbaj
3728 days 10 hours ago
Justunreal
3728 days 9 hours ago
carterbehne
i have read and understand the rules
3728 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
3728 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
I have read and understood the rules.
3727 days 22 hours ago
KCObedencio
i have read and understood the rules

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!