This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Final Challenge

Topic » Finale + Final Challenge

3917 days 18 hours ago
seittertps1120
36 Days Ago, 20 castaways were stranded on the island of Latvia to begin, well for 10 of them, the adventure of a lifetime because they were welcomed by 10 returning players who seeked redemption after not winning. It was Fans vs. Favorites and going into the first challenge, the Favorites wanted to break the "Favorites going to the 1st tribal council" curse but alas, they ended up losing. Tyler was not trying as hard as everyone else and was voted out first. The Fans lost the next challenge and the target was on Ray, who would not keep his mouth shut, and Cole, who was seen as a huge threat. In the end, Cole was blindsided. The next day, Jake had an issue at home and pulled himself from the game and on top of that, the Fans lost the next challenge. They could not tolerate Ray's attitude anymore and he was unanimously voted out. The next day, Ethan could not stand the game anymore and walked out. With the Fans down 9-6, it seemed like nothing could work out, until the tribe switch came with an interesting twist: A third tribe was made to make each tribe have 5 members. The new Riga contained Bryce, Corey, Ryan, Emmy and Alex. The new Daugava contained Max, Cameron, Maddy, Mike and Prado. Zemgale contained Jette, Joshie, Sally, Blonde and Michael. Riga lost the next challenge and with an advantage, the Fans targeted the weakest member between the two Favorites: Emmy and she was voted out. Daugava was next to lose and the target was on Prado for being the weakest and Cameron for being a strategic threat. Cameron ended up getting the boot. Zemgale lost next and Jette made a plan to throw the votes at him so he could use his idol to blindside Blonde. However, the Favorites caught on and Jette ended up wasting his idol and Blonde ended up going home. The next day, the merge came upon us. Bryce won the first individual immunity challenge and at tribal council, Jette was seen as untrustworthy with his previous move at tribal and was voted out and joined the jury. At the next tribal, Mike was the target for being seen as a liar but the Favorites realized that Michael was more threatening and decided to blindside him. The next tribal was the craziest tribal ever when three idols were played. Bryce felt unsafe and played it on himself, Corey wanted to save a fellow ally and gave his idol to Maddy and Joshie felt the same way and played his idol on Sally. Maddy had 4 votes against her negated and Joshie ended up being blindsided. The next tribal, Maddy was seen as a threat and was voted out next. At the next tribal, nobody  knew who Sally was aligned with and she was voted out next. With 7 left and the Fans overruling the Favorites, it seemed like a Favorite was going home. But when Mike was caught with all his lies, the tribe decided to vote him out next. With 6 left, it was even 3-3 but when Max forgot to vote, he was voted out next. Now, only 5 remain

Bryce: He is seen as the leader of the Fans tribe. Can he make it to the end?

Corey: He has been on an immunity streak. Can he keep it up for two more challenges?

Alex: He is seen as the quiet guy. Will he be able to make it through to the end?

Prado: The quiet Favorite remaining. Will be able to make it to the end this time around?

Ryan: He went from being quiet to the outspoken Fan: Can he keep this up?

These 5 have worked hard to get where they are but only 3 can make the finals and only 1 can be crowned the Sole Survivor!

Finale is tonight at 7:30 PM EST. BE HERE!
3917 days 17 hours ago
sprado91
i will :)
3917 days 17 hours ago
Radiohead
Congratulations to all of you for making the final five. It's going to be exciting to watch this finale. Good luck all of you :)
3917 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
nononononononononono please no god no I have to babysitt :ooooooo!
3917 days 17 hours ago
Bryce333
This is going to be INTENSE
3917 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
I can't believe I might miss the Finale of this game...is there any way to push back the time to later or to make it earlier?
3917 days 16 hours ago
DDJOT98
this is awesome. congrats you 5.
3917 days 16 hours ago
NJDevil19
Good luck everyone!
3917 days 14 hours ago
Bryce333
I'd feel crummy if we did the finale with one of us missing. Maybe we could push it to another day? I know that I'm going to be super busy this afternoon as well. I can make it if absolutely need be, but I'd have to skip my workout.
3917 days 14 hours ago
seittertps1120
Guys.....I can't move the date. This is my only free day
3917 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
It's cool. Just remember my order, okay? If I get a self-vote I will be beyond pissed off.
3917 days 13 hours ago
seittertps1120
CHECK IN FOR THE FINALE!
3917 days 13 hours ago
DDJOT98
whew. gl guys
3917 days 13 hours ago
NJDevil19
very excited to be here!
3917 days 13 hours ago
NJDevil19
I can't wait to see what the viewer's lounge thinks of this season lol
3917 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
I'm here!!!! I'll be here for like 45 minutes before I have to go.

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!