This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 5 - DESTINY PIERCE

Topic » TOP 5 - DESTINY PIERCE

2851 days ago
Kaseyhope101
2851 days ago
Kaseyhope101
Wow! The Final 7! I am glad i was able to stay in the game and making sure I stay! I have had a few speed bumps throughout my journey, but I have managed to come out on top! #TeamAvril4Life!
2851 days ago
Kaseyhope101
-claps heavily-

This is so different for you and it shows off a lot of range and individuality.

I'm proud of you a lot. It wasn't perfect and at the start it was sorta iffy.

But, it picked up and you did solid.

9.5/10
2849 days 1 hour ago
Illdi
- claps -

I didn't recognise you on that stage at first, the performance was good but I would expect this from someone else. I heard some electric guitars and thought it was gonna pick up into rock goddess territory but I was left disappointed.

I definitely feel as if you've set the bar very high for yourself and you didn't quite meet it this time. It didn't have anything that reminded me of Destiny, now is not the time to falter. I know you can do so much better.

7.5/10
2845 days 3 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-claps-

out of the performances I sent you this was the one I disliked the most. It's a lot more like something a more theatrical performer would do but it's still rocker enough to fit you.

The atmosphere just wasn't right and maybe it's my fault for suggesting it but I also suggested two other songs that were much better than this.

At least this does show a different side of you...

8/10

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!