This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 5 - CHLOE LAINE

Topic » TOP 5 - CHLOE LAINE

2849 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Many of the judges have enjoyed my country performances, while some have expressed their preference of my more genre bending, pop centered performances.. This week I have tried to mend both, keeping my acoustic, country background but further branching by singing a pop song. The truth is, I don't want a genre to pigeonholed me I want to just be me as artist. so here is my rendition of 'Blank Space'

2849 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-claps-
So, when we agreed to this performance I had in mind we had a few more weeks left and that it was top 7. But, hopefully we'll have another week for another piano performance and our other plans. But, I still think held up.

It was really cutesy rendition of a hit song, and I dug it.

This song is one of my favorite lyrics ever and this song was a fire performance.

It wasn't as emotional and personal as the Out Of The Woods performance but I felt you put out the country-pop vibe splendidly and the past 2 weeks have been a peak of yours.

10/10 but I have a bias cuz this is my final girl and I love this song and singer.
2847 days 18 hours ago
Illdi
- standing ovation -

Your recent performances have been incredible, this is the part of you that makes you stand out. This is the part of you that I saw 'Out Of The Woods' and it's what could get you the win.

You really showcased your unique vocals as well, which I love. This stripped back rendition is really just amazing to watch, you don't need all these bells and whistles to make a name for yourself.

Everything about this was perfect. I'm left speechless.

10/10
2843 days 20 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-claps-

Not into this. It may be personal preference but I miss the old country style performances and these just don't show any vocal prowess. Some of your vocals were actually whiney and didn't sound that great to my ear.

I know the other judges love this but you've yet to sell me.

7/10.
2827 days 12 hours ago
SummerRae101
Thanks lol Is this still on?
2783 days ago
SummerRae101
Welp There's only one week left so why can't we just finished this?
2635 days 9 hours ago
SummerRae101
Bring this Backkk

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!