This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 5 - TONI EVANS

Topic » TOP 5 - TONI EVANS

2850 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101

This week I went with a traditional Korean folk song called Arirang. I chose this because I wanted to sing in my native language and show the beauty of this song through my vocals. It also gives me a great opportunity to show my soft vocals but with some power. :)
2850 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-JUMPS UP AND DOWN OUT OF SEAT-
Oh my freaking God this was amazing.

I personally don't remember any performance on Idol or The Voice that was even close to this. This was so unique and special and I didn't expect this from you.

This and your audition are the performances of the season.

I love it.
2850 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
What do you think I'm giving this?
Obvi a freaking 10/10
2848 days 15 hours ago
Illdi
- is in tears, clapping -

I love that you wanted to be true to yourself and your culture in this song, it makes you that much more likeable in my opinion.

What I love about this is that the beginning really showcased your beautiful, soothing tone. The song showcases your vocal ability incredibly well, you truly are very versatile. I don't think that you have any limitations whatsoever.

I don't really know what else to say, you are doing absolutely incredible and you just need to keep it up, I'm very proud of you.
2844 days 17 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
From the first haunting note I was trapped.

This was another absolutely flawless performance from you. From day 1 nobody has compared to you.

Absolutely flawless.

10/10

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!