This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for TTRS Challenge 47: The Gauntlet 3

Topic » Applications for TTRS..

2363 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Applicants!

Thank you for your consideration to play in my 47th Season! This is a TTRS OPEN Season, meaning that ANYONE is welcome to apply. If you are interested in competing in this season, then you must fill out this application out in its entirety. This is your only chance to tell me about yourself, so please put effort into them and fill them out completely; one word answers will SIGNIFICANTLY decrease your chances of being selected.

Anyways, applications will be open for about a week or longer. Good Luck!

-Turney1805

The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]:
Karma?:
Color Level?:
How long have you been on Tengaged?:

Why do you want to compete in this season?:
What makes you stand out from other players in games?:

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?:
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?:
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?:
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:

Have you ever seen The Challenge?:
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?:
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?:
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?:

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):

This season will be a mostly non-live season with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.

---THIS ENDS YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE A TTRS ROOKIE---

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:
What place did you finish in those season?:
What is your goal in this season?:

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
2362 days 19 hours ago
Absol
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: 夜のコントは最高
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: live:indigo.jt9
Karma?: 3453
Color Level?: blood
How long have you been on Tengaged?: like, over 1/3 of my life. kind of sad actually

Why do you want to compete in this season?: to complete my story arc of losing team challenges in the finals
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: personality. like half of the people that are gonna apply during this season are literally gonna have you ASLEEP with predictable ass gameplay, floating and sheeping the 3 personalities you do end up casting. you really want the same bullshit where ethan + 8 of his friends win a team challenge? like you really want that turney? is that your hope?

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: I ended lafiercebrittany2's career i'm a villain
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: individual seasons, because everyone is less talented and pretty than me
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: i've upgraded my intuition into a methodology to lead me to the correct answer
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: rookie i've never played before and i'm really excited to play my very first ttrs season ever

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: yeah duh
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: umm rivals 1 is actually a shining beacon of rtv because the format of pairing rivals together just causes so much fighting and drama ugh yes
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?:
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ee56966f5ee17170461139cd57fb6bae/tumblr_n6axukClHc1s04obno2_500.gif
http://49.media.tumblr.com/024274abfbc62d8682f906493fb768e0/tumblr_myv4jlPs5x1s9eqyfo1_500.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwsXUKzsjN6WJgY/giphy.gif
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: the trivia ones duh

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): everything except spamming, because i don't have the level of social retardation to think spamming is a fun experience

This season will be a mostly non-live season with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Season 12, Legends of the Hidden Temple: 10th Place: Red Jaguars- xxLightningxx (Ben)/BassAbsol (JT) [Eliminated Week 3- Against Gold Crocodiles]
Season 13, The Gauntlet: 13th Place: BassAbsol (JT) [Eliminated Episode 13 Against Piddu in Mr. Popularity]
Season 14, Boot Camp: 14th Place: BassAbsol (JT) [Medically Discharged Week 5]
Season 23, The Mole: 11th Place: Absol (JT) [House Inganno/House Aldatma; Executed Episode 6]
Season 28, The Banker: 5th Place: Absol (JT) [Eliminated Episode 15 by FlameonX after Change in the Jar, Juror #8]
Season 33, Solitary: 13th- Absol [Pink Pod]- Eliminated in the Balloons Treatment
Season 38, Cutthroat: Second: Red Team- Absol (JT) [V], bambinoswag (Chase) [R], Saftronbtr999 (Adrianna) [R], stuartlittle16 (Michael) [R], Steven7 (Steven) [V]
Season 42, Game Over: Fifth Place: Absol (JT) [DID NOT COMPETE]
Season 44, Battle of the Seasons: Episode 7- Absol (JT) [Team Game Over; Lost to rawr121 and RShowFreak in Light It Up]
Season 45, AYTO?: 3rd - Absol (Episode 10; Not Paired Up at Final Matchup; Less Points than other unmatched pair)
What is your goal in this season?: fight with the host once per episode over something completely trivial

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
2362 days 11 hours ago
Kidcool404
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Garrett
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: mudhairfriend
Karma?: 340
Color Level?: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since 2013 but mostly active from like 2015 to now.

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I really want to try a different format game. I know how I do in Survivors and Big Brothers so... let's shake things up!
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: When I compete... I commit. I don't just join a game and only think about it while challenges are on. My mind is 24/7 whatever game Im playing.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: I'm heroic with villainous thoughts. I play clean but those confessionals.... biiiiiitch.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: I excel more in like... individual games because I know I can rely on myself and that way, I can take full blame for my elimination.
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: I use strategy. Sometimes, my emotions just want to get the best of me and then I have to realize that siding with certain people because I like them may not be the best option. They may be friends, but they may not be around to take me to the end.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: I mean I'm a Rookie to these group games I believe but I guess I could be a vet?

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: YES
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: Fresh meat - I just like the concept of introducing new people into the game.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: HONESTLY LIKE...? Landon is up there, Evan is up there... Wes is up there... tbh I'd fuck w Landon and that's why but Evan was fuckin' shit up when he first game through. And Aneesa is such a badass imo lololol.
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: I love whenever they do the trivia ones and get to eliminate each other.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): spamming and puzzles

2362 days 11 hours ago
Darriusdabest
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:Darrius
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: teensarelife_
Karma?:2737
Color Level?:sky
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?:I think your games are really fun and you seem like a great host
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I am never afraid to speak my mind and do what i want. I dont sheep and i make moves and know when to make them

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: Villainous, some people cant handle my attitude. If you make me mad im going off
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Individual, i hate having to rely on someone else because most people arent on the level i am on
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?:Instinct, if something isnt right i wont go with it. I always play with my instinct because my instinct never fails me
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:  Rookie at this series but aveteran to group games, this is not my first time playing

Have you ever seen The Challenge?:Yes
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: Free Agents because the drama was epic and i loved the players chosen to compete they made it worth watching
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Nia Moore, has never been afraid of anyone. SHe stands up for herself all the time and is a great competitor
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: The Pole challenge from the duel where they had to wrestle the pole loose from the other person. It was so intense and i loved watching it

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Speed

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: 38 Cutthroat
What place did you finish in those season?: I had to quit week 1 because of family problems and i ended up leaving the site for some time
What is your goal in this season?: To actually get to play the game and show you why you casted me the first time
2362 days 11 hours ago
ShazamJSS
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Jake S.

Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: SexualVanilla17

Karma?: 27

Color Level?: Yellow

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since May 10, 2010.

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I still have unfinished business here.

What makes you stand out from other players in games?: An unbridled will to win.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: Villainous. See BOTS 1, The Mole, etc.

Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Team games. I need someone to keep my stupid ass in check.

In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: I like to think that the right answer for me would be methodical strategy, but given my track record, my instinct tends to take over, no matter how bad an idea that may be.

Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: Veteran. 2nd most seasons played, I think?

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Nope.

If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: N/A

Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: N/A

What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: N/A

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Spamming, Endurance, Trivia once in a blue moon.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: 1, 2, 7, 8, 12, 14, 15, 17, 21, 23, 28, 29, 30, 33, 35, 37, 39, 44

What place did you finish in those season?: 1st, 13th, 25th, 13th, 6th, 13th, 6th, 10th, 8th, 7th, 13th, 15th, 11th, 4th, 7th, 9th, 15th, 4th

What is your goal in this season?: Win.
2362 days 10 hours ago
Chris1080
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Chris
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: Chris1080
Karma?: 390
Color Level?: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I love the format and I feel like I could do well in it. The Gauntlet by far is one of my favorite MTV challenges.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: The fact that I will call anyone out on their bullshit in front of everyone is one stand out factor. I also think that I'm a unique personality that brings a lot to this series.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: I would say more heroic because I always want to do what is right.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: I would have to say my favorite is individual but I excel best on a team since I was Runner-Up on Battle of the Season, which was a team game.
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: I follow my heart, I always try to what is right but I will also do what is better for me.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: I'm a Veteran without question, this will be my 6th time playing and I've always been able to make it far in the series but never quite got the win. I'm a veteran, not a rookie obviously so I'd rather not be on the Rookies team lol.

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Yes
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: Rivals 1 because it was hands down the best format and the best season but I think Laurel and Cara Maria should have won.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: My fav male is Darrell because he's king and my favorite girl is Cara Maria because I think she is hands down one of the toughest people and a great representative for women on the show.
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: The one where they jumped from bed to bed on Cutthroat and Katie got a black eye.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): My favorites are Trivia and Endurance,

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Free Agents, Big Brother Australia, LOTHT 2, Survivor Congo, and Battle of the Seasons 2017.
What place did you finish in those season?: 9th, 8th, 7th, 7th, and 2nd in that order.
What is your goal in this season?: My goal this season is to make it to the final again and cross the finish line as a winner.
2361 days 16 hours ago
born2pizza
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Ryan
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: AlreadyAWinner
Karma?: 1522?
Color Level?: Gold
How long have you been on Tengaged?: A year and a half?

Why do you want to compete in this season?: because I wanna try something new and would love to test myself :)
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I play the game, and I play it very well. I try my hardest to win.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: I honestly do not know, I really don't. It always depends on the cast BUT the past games I've been a villain.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Individual because I don't like being a burden to others =[
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: I got with my gut to be honest, I make the move that feels right and if it flops life moves on but the makes I make are mostly strategic moves!
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: Rookies. I've never played this type of Format but I have played your BB not too long ago.

If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: I think my fave season is Free Agents, the game was SO intense and the cast was pretty entertaining.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: I have lots of them, but my favorite to watch is Theresa Gonzalez she does what she has to do to get to the end no matter whose feelings she ends up hurting!
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: I love when they do the trivia cus I do with them on TV lmfao

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I think Consecutive posting or Endurance.

2361 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Ryan (RJ)
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: ryan.jambe (you got it already, I believe)
Karma?: 2322
Color Level?: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5+ Years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because I struggle to find group games that meet the times I can be available, which as most hosts are Americans, is when a group game is Non-Live/Semi-Live.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I like to think I approach games with a more open mind than others. I believe Tengaged has very much become a the same group of people always do well community. Nothing wrong with that, but it does get a bit boring!

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: I would say that I'm heroic as I like to try and give people who are the next target a lifeline to survive.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: I'm very much an Individual or Team player. Partners, for me, is so limited because if the person you get is shit, then you're doomed!
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: I like to follow a strategy, but if someone tries to control me, then my instincts may kick in!
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:  I would consider myself a Rookie in your franchise. Although I have a lot of experience in Nb Reality, I don't have as much in your season and the bit I do have was from a while ago.

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: I've seen clips, but probably not enough to say I have.
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: N/A
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: N/A
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: N/A

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I like a bit of Trivia and Speed and some strategy games too.

This season will be a mostly non-live season with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active - As always!

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Survivor: Bahamas, Big Brother: Newbie Stars
What place did you finish in those season?: 3rd and 2nd respectfully.
What is your goal in this season?: Obviously, it is to win, but I would like to prove to myself that I can enter a group game series that I'm not overly familiar with and survive in the game.
2361 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Rodrigo
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: rodrigueseverino@hotmail.com
Karma?: 352
Color Level?: Blue
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because I would like to make my debut in this fantastic series and The Challenge is always a good programme to play a group game based of it
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: Im the biggest mess you'll ever find. Plus I am a pretty intense person. I am also pretty good socially.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: Ppl see me as a villain but I like to believe I am a hero because everytime I do something bad, its usually to protect someone. I follow my heart too much sometimes and that fucks me over
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Individual I think because I can rely on my social skills more and am not limited to a team but to the whole cast. There are many other ways out
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: Instinct, not cuz I want to but cuz I cant help it. I feel guilty when I make strategic moves but sometimes, when it comes down to it I just gotta forget my feelings and go ahead with shit
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: Rooky because I never played this series really, only 2 seasons of RSF in the genre

If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: I never actually saw a full season I just catch on some episodes but my favorite has to be Fresh Meat 1 because its the only season I watch in its integrity
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: As for female I love Diem (RIP) because she is just a sweetheart but she was also a good competitor. Also love Cassey Cooper, Laurel and Jonna but Diem is my main. For males I will go with CT because even tho he is always brought in, he always adds up something different to the season and is a extremely good competitor
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: This one is tricky. I liked the one from Exes that they had to do a ton of shit together like they had tubes and they had to put it in the middle of theyre legs and make them fits inside the other and that one had another phases. I liked that one because it was funny seeing exes doing those type of shits that are like semi intimate XD

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): If I had to choose, maybe Trivia or Puzzles

2361 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:Nehemiah
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]:neme811
Karma?:38
Color Level?:Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?:about 5 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?:It's a fun game
What makes you stand out from other players in games?:I'm different then what you're use to. I act and seem small but I'm definitely a big personality and a force to be reckon with.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: i am a hero till you cross me then i put my game face on and play hard not caring who gets hurt in the process.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?:I like any format because it gives me the chance to explore and test my skills.
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: I'm a instinct follow my heart. I do what I want to do and I stand by my own actions. People hate that but oh well.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?:I'm a rookie cause I still got a long way to proving myself. I put up a fight for sure but i'm not a vet yet.

Have you ever seen The Challenge?:Yes
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?:I actually really love Bloodlines it just played out so nice imo
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?:Honestly Mitch Reid and Cheyenne Floyd. They suck challenge wise but just love their personality.
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?:Honestly anything dealing with heights it's just cool.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):Honestly I suck at a majority of comps but consecutive posting and Trivia yes trivia that's my shit.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: AYTO
What place did you finish in those season?: 4th
What is your goal in this season?:To prove to my cast I'm a contender. People didn't even give me a chance in my original season. I want to be known. i want to be given the respect. I want to earn it.
2358 days 16 hours ago
immaxyman
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Issy
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: immaxyman
Karma?: 1053
Color Level?: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 Years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because I love The Challenge formats and this is perfect for me
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I'm a great competitor, and I know how to watch what I say and be able to control myself

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: Heroic, I try not to burn bridges with people because it's really unnecessary
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Individual Seasons, I don't like being dragged down or relying on other people. I like to know that if I won i did it individually and if I lost it was completely my fault.
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: Follow my heart, I definitely don't want to be rude to people in any way
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: Veteran, I've played 3 times in this series and I think I know the basics at this point

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Yes, Seasons 13-30
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: 30, I honestly didn't expect it to be so good, but the drama, cast, challenges, everything is so perfect.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Jenna Compono, she is just such a sweetheart but at the same time a real kickass competitor, it shows that having a heart of gold can still get you far and you don't need to be cutthroat to get far.
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: "Speed Dating" from Battle of the Exes II. (The one they had to jump from truck to truck transferring balls.) It was actually really scary if you were competing in that to jump from truck to truck and in some cases the teams got their lines tangled so it was also a rhythmic pattern along with it and I liked the consistency and adrenaline that came with that challenge.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Speed

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Season 20 (Fans vs. Favorites), Season 25 (TAR), Season 30 (Duel 2)
What place did you finish in those season?: 13th, 10th, 13th
What is your goal in this season?: To obviously do better than my past seasons, it's kinda embarrassing to consider myself a 'veteran' of this series but not even make single digits.
2358 days 12 hours ago
Halloween
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: анна откровенный
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: halloweenfinalskype
Karma?: over 11000
Color Level?: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: a very long time

Why do you want to compete in this season?:
Я хочу играть, потому что я думаю, что сделаю это очень далеко, и я люблю The Gauntlet
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: Я привожу драму

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: villian, потому что я не боюсь идти лично или делать большие шаги или вызывать людей

Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?:потому что я могу играть в свою игру и не беспокоиться о других людях
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?:
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: я играю со знаковой стратегией, потому что я иду большой или уезжаю домой

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: да
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?:
любой перчаток или сезон inferno, и мне понравилась дуэль, потому что они принесли драму
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Бет, потому что она сумасшедшая, как я
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: У меня нет одного, в частности

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):
im очень хорошо спам

Я не играл ни в какое другое время года, потому что я не Хэллоуин, я - российская Энн Франк
2358 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:nels s
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]:nels001
Karma?: 32
Color Level?: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?:4 yrs

Why do you want to compete in this season?:to win a group game
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I try my best in these games

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: hero im always getting fuck in the end
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: partner and teams u need to work well together
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?:follow my heart
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: veteran been in the most seasons

Have you ever seen The Challenge?:yes
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?:  the dirty 30
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Johnny bananas he's a good competior diem may she rest in peace
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: I dont have any

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): trivia and speed and endrance

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202 

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:s12 s13 s14 s21 s31 s34 s37 s39 s40 s44
What place did you finish in those season?:s12 4th s13 27th s14 17th s21 14th s31 5th s34 episode 10 s37 12th s39 23rd s40 episode 2 s44 episode 4
What is your goal in this season?: to win darn it
2357 days 23 hours ago
NotNicky333
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Nicky
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: notnicky333starslol
Karma?: 4257
Color Level?: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: A little over 3 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I want to compete in this season because I have applied to 3 seasons before (could be wrong) and never got in. I still really want to get in because the casts are always very tough to beat. Also the games themselves are also very unique, along with the twists.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I speak my mind, I am good at making people believe I am with them when I am really not, and I love, love, love ❤️ to blindside people who think they are safe with everyone in some sort of way.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: It all depends. Sometimes I am heroic and sometimes I am villanoius. I am usually heroic because I play with my heart most of the time. But if I reallllly do not like the people I am playing with I will be villainous because I will be mean to all of them *giggles*. I'll say heroic though because that happens a majority of the time.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: Individual because I know how to fly under the radar really well. I also am good at relying on my social connections in individual formats. Usually in team/partner games my team/partner is the reason I go and I just sit there like 😕.
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: It all depends on who's left in the game and how we have bonded. If I really like a certain group of 3 people over like 15 people I will not turn on the 3. However, if the 3 are still there and it's like final 5 or 6, then I'm not afraid to make some moves *giggles again*. Also, I use my social connections with people I don't know to get me far, so I guess if that's another reason you can say heart then that is a reason! I'm gonna say heart though.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: Rookie because I have never played TTRS before.

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Yes.
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: Battle of the Bloodlines because there were a lot of iconic people?
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Jenna from Battle of the Bloodlines because she was like fun to watch and she was a duel queen.
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: Dealing with the Heights because I can remember the most about it and it was really iconic.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I am AMAZING at endurance, but I'm pretty bad at almost all of the rest. Some I am okay at though.

This season will be a mostly non-live season with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active. Perfect, I will be very active =]

What is your goal in this season?:

2357 days 22 hours ago
Cryptspartan
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Crypt
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: live:cryptisking
Karma?: 423
Color Level?: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: A few years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I want to show that I can be dominant in a non-live season. I've been eliminated in live seasons because I didn't show up. Hopefully I can win since that won't be a factor.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I just love strategy. I can put it into any type of game whether it be the challenge or are you the one. It just makes the game better for me.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: It depends on the game. Sometimes, I'm heroic without noticing. Other times, I can be a villain that everyone hates.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: I like individual seasons because of my downfall in Battle of the Seasons. We had a chance to win the elimination, but it turns out Sam forgot about it. (Not throwing shade at Sam, but I'm explaining why I like individual more) Individual seasons allow me to control my own fate and not worry about others.
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: I tend to do both. Instinct is used when I feel like I'm on the bottom of either a tribe or a team. I use a methodical strategy when I'm somewhere in the middle to try to get to the top.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookie? Why?: I still consider myself a rookie. I've been in 2 seasons, but I still haven't "officially" eliminated myself. In Game Over, Nick (manalord) eliminated me. In BOTS, I did my part in the elimination. Sam eliminated me by not participating.

If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: I loved Battle of the Bloodlines because contestants had to choose whether their bloodline or alliance was their top priority.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: I like CT because of his approach to the game. He doesn't always try to start fights, but he instead does it for his kids. He's a mean competitor that's willing to sacrifice anything for his kids.
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: Backstabber because it requires competitors to make a decision quickly. They only have until they get to the end of the platform to decide who they're gonna eliminate.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I'm good at speed. Not that good at spamming though.

This season will be a mostly non-live season with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active. Great.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Game Over & BOTS 2017
What place did you finish in those season?: Game Over - 15/24 | BOTS 2017 - 29/32
What is your goal in this season?: My main goal is to make it to the end. I don't know how yet, but I want to do that. If I can't do that, I have another goal. I want to be eliminated by myself. I don't want anybody's inactivity to make me go. It would satisfy me enough to have someone beat me in an elimination.
2357 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Anthony C
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: A_C121
Karma?: 2321
Color Level?: Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 4 Years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I have never done a team season as big as this one and I think it'd be interesting.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I know how to lie to people, I know how to reassure them, and I know how to backstab people. I think thats why when I do lie to someone, I get such backlash because they truly did trust me.

In your gameplay, are you more heroic or villainous? Why?: In terms of Gameplay I am definitely more of a villain I think. I can stand up for myself, and I am not afraid to make enemies if I have to take out a gigantic social threat.
Which formats do you excel in more: Partner/Team Games or Individual Seasons? Why?: I think I do well in Individual Seasons because I only have to worry about myself, and thats what I personally do best.
In games, do you rely more on instinct/following your heart or methodical strategy? Why?: I think it definitely takes a mix of both to do it, but I would have to say more of instinct because usually my instinct is right on who the threats are. Everytime I try to use a methodical strategy, it lets the threats get to the end and I cannot have that.
Do you consider yourself a Veteran or Rookies? Why?: A vet, I have def competed in too many seasons to be a rookie.

If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: I have not seen too many, only these past 3 seasons, so Invasion of the Champs has been the best so far.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: My favorite male competitor, mainly because the only one I watched all the way through was Invasion, so it was Shane Landrum. Hes a fiesty personality and personally I think he is a very strong competitor that many people sleep on.
What is your favorite mission from The Challenge and why?: My favorite mission was actually on Rivals 3 when they had to do the Laps challenge and Camila/Tony literally took someone elses things and threw it so they couldnt find it. It was a dynamic challenge anyways but that added so much more to it.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Puzzles and Speed I think are the two I am best at.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: 23, 25, 28, 29, 30, 32, 33, 39, 42, 44, 45
What place did you finish in those season?: 14th, 2nd, 16th, 8th, Episode 8, 11th, 10th, 11th, 13th, Episode 8, 5th
What is your goal in this season?: TO finally win omg i have such a bad track record

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!