This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10- Gauntlets

Topic » Episode 10- Gauntlets

2270 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Gauntlet!

If you are sent here then that means you are fighting for your life in this game, so play hard. All Gauntlets will be NON-LIVE can be done with or without me online, so don't delay.

The Gauntlets for this episode are as follows:

immaxyman (Issy) vs. Schnitzel (Scott) in Treasury Raider

AND

jman96 (Jordan) vs Max7313 (Marks) in Fast and Furious

AND

Saftronbtr999 (Adrianna) vs  MJFJUNE (Zyler) in White Out

AND

hwest14 (Houston) vs GentlemanG (Ray) in  Fast and Furious

The rules to your specific Gauntlets will be posted below as well as your respective deadlines.

Good Luck!
2270 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
GAUNTLET #1

Welcome to the Gauntlet!

Tonight's Matchup Will Be

immaxyman (Issy) vs. Schnitzel (Scott)

The name of tonight's Gauntlet is "Treasury Raider", and this is the LUCK Gauntlet of the season.

Players, welcome to the "Challenge Treasury Vault", where you can find all of the current and past Challenge riches and pains. Your goal is to find the riches while avoiding the pain.

This Gauntlet will take place in 2 rounds not to exceeded 12 hours, meaning this Gauntlet could last for no longer than 1 day.

ROUND ONE- Placing The Riches and Pain
In this round, you will be placing the positive and negative points in your opponents vault. Please keep in mind that you both have identical sized vaults, 4 by 4, meaning 16 squares. Of those 16 squares you will be placing points in 12 of them.

The following point values you will be placing include:
+2
+4
+8
+10
+16
+20

How the grid looks:

X        A        B        C        D
1        O        O        O        O
2        O        O        O        O
3        O        O        O        O
4        O        O        O        O

With the Os being places that you may hide points. Please know that you may only hide ONE point value per square. ALL point values must be hidden in a valid space.

PART 2- Picking your fortune

Part 2 is the part that will be used to determine results. Now that your opponent has hidden all of the point values, you must pick which squares you want to open. You are only allowed to open UP TO SIX squares, but do know you will not know what are the contents of each square until the END of the Gauntlet. Your score will be the total of the points you found.

I will NOT tell you what is in each square until the END of the Gauntlet, so you have to take a risk.

The winner is the person who ends with the most total points after opening their squares. In the event of a tie, the person who opened more squares will win. If that is a tie, then the person who found more positive points wins. If all of those fail, then the player who hid their points first in Round 1 wins.

You have until tomorrow (Tuesday) 8 AM PST (11 AM EST) to complete Round 1 of this Gauntlet.

Good Luck!
2270 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
GAUNTLET #2

Welcome to the Gauntlet!

jman96 (Jordan) vs Max7313 (Marks)

The name of tonight's Gauntlet is "Fast and Furious", and this is the SPEED Gauntlet of the season.

In front of both of you is a large wooden track with a kart in it. At one end of the track is a stack of bricks and at the other end of the track is large metal bin. Your goal is to fill your kart with bricks then push it to the other side, deposit your bricks and continue again.

Each player will be added to their own private group and given officer powers, so the spam blocker should not be a factor in this Gauntlet.

Whenever you are ready, you will go through a cycle:

STEP 1: Loading your kart with bricks

This is the first step, you will load your kart with bricks, you cannot move your kart until you have loaded at least 15 bricks into the kart before moving. The more bricks you load the less trips you will have to make, but the harder it will be to push your kart.

To load a brick you must post in separate posts the following phrase:

*LOADS ONE BRICK IN MY KART*

You must make this post for each brick you want to load. Please know that you are responsible for keeping count of how many bricks you load, and you must load a minimum of 15 bricks before moving the kart.

Now be mindful, the more bricks you load in the kart, the more it will take to push it.

STEP 2: Pushing the kart

Once you have loaded the bricks, you will need to push the kart across the track. To push the kart you will post:

*Pushes Kart Across Track*

Now the amount of pushing it will take determines on the amount of bricks in the kart. For every 5 bricks, you will need to push the kart 10 times. If the number of bricks in the kart is not divisible by 5, then ROUND UP to the next number divisible by 5.

You need to push the kart the exact amount of times, if you do not completely push the kart the correct number of times, then any bricks in that loading will NOT count towards your total.

STEP 3: Unloading the kart

Just loading the kart, to unload the kart, you must post:

*UNLOADS ONE BRICK FROM MY KART AND PLACES IT INTO MY BIN*

You will do this until all bricks are unloaded. Not unloading your kart fully could effect your brick count for the next trip you make and result in that load being dumped.

After you have unloaded the kart, you may post:

*PUSHES BUTTON TO TRIGGER KART PULLEY*

This will pull your kart back to the start for you and you may begin from Step One again.

You will have ONLY 30 MINUTES to complete your run for this Gauntlet. The player who unloads the must bricks into their bin will win. In the event of a tie, the person who made the least amount of trips back and forth wins. If that ties, the person who had the heaviest load during any point of their run wins.

You have until tomorrow (Tuesday) 8 PM PST (11 PM EST) to complete this Gauntlet.

Good Luck!
2270 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
GAUNTLET #3

Welcome to the Gauntlet!

Saftronbtr999 (Adrianna) vs  MJFJUNE (Zyler)

The name of tonight's Gauntlet is "White Out- Orange Edition", and this is the PUZZLE Gauntlet of the season.

In front of both of you is a table with puzzle pieces, your goal is simple. To assemble the puzzle in the fastest amount of time possible.

You will be given the link to an ALL ORANGE puzzle that you must complete. You may play as many times as you want, but I will only accept ONE submission from you.

Now the important part of this challenge is your screenshot, I need an EXACT screenshot from you with the following:

1. The ENTIRE screen of your computer including the current date and time.
2. A clear visual of puzzle time with the "Congratulations" message still showing.
3. A visual of your Tengaged profile logged on.

If you are missing any of those three things, then you screenshot is not vailid. Any invalid screenshot will result in a time of 12 hours added to your time per infraction.

The player who completes the puzzle in the fastest amount of time will win this Gauntlet. In the event of a tie, then the player who submitted first wins.

YOUR PUZZLE: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=109ce8900762

You have until tomorrow (Tuesday) 8 PM PST (11 PM EST) to complete this Gauntlet.

Good Luck!
2270 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
GAUNTLET #4

Welcome to the Gauntlet!

hwest14 (Houston) vs GentlemanG (Ray)

The name of tonight's Gauntlet is "Fast and Furious", and this is the SPEED Gauntlet of the season.

In front of both of you is a large wooden track with a kart in it. At one end of the track is a stack of bricks and at the other end of the track is large metal bin. Your goal is to fill your kart with bricks then push it to the other side, deposit your bricks and continue again.

Each player will be added to their own private group and given officer powers, so the spam blocker should not be a factor in this Gauntlet.

Whenever you are ready, you will go through a cycle:

STEP 1: Loading your kart with bricks

This is the first step, you will load your kart with bricks, you cannot move your kart until you have loaded at least 15 bricks into the kart before moving. The more bricks you load the less trips you will have to make, but the harder it will be to push your kart.

To load a brick you must post in separate posts the following phrase:

*LOADS ONE BRICK IN MY KART*

You must make this post for each brick you want to load. Please know that you are responsible for keeping count of how many bricks you load, and you must load a minimum of 15 bricks before moving the kart.

Now be mindful, the more bricks you load in the kart, the more it will take to push it.

STEP 2: Pushing the kart

Once you have loaded the bricks, you will need to push the kart across the track. To push the kart you will post:

*Pushes Kart Across Track*

Now the amount of pushing it will take determines on the amount of bricks in the kart. For every 5 bricks, you will need to push the kart 10 times. If the number of bricks in the kart is not divisible by 5, then ROUND UP to the next number divisible by 5.

You need to push the kart the exact amount of times, if you do not completely push the kart the correct number of times, then any bricks in that loading will NOT count towards your total.

STEP 3: Unloading the kart

Just loading the kart, to unload the kart, you must post:

*UNLOADS ONE BRICK FROM MY KART AND PLACES IT INTO MY BIN*

You will do this until all bricks are unloaded. Not unloading your kart fully could effect your brick count for the next trip you make and result in that load being dumped.

After you have unloaded the kart, you may post:

*PUSHES BUTTON TO TRIGGER KART PULLEY*

This will pull your kart back to the start for you and you may begin from Step One again.

You will have ONLY 30 MINUTES to complete your run for this Gauntlet. The player who unloads the must bricks into their bin will win. In the event of a tie, the person who made the least amount of trips back and forth wins. If that ties, the person who had the heaviest load during any point of their run wins.

Good Luck!
2269 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF GAUNTLET #1

Alright, thank you for being so prompt with your submissions for Round 1 and Round 2. Now with that said, one of you still has to be eliminated.

PART ONE

immaxyman (Issy)'s Board

-20        O        20        -4
10        -16        -2        0
0        2        -10        8
4        16        0        -7

Schnitzel (Scott)'s Board

-2        0        -4        -10
0        -20        20        0
8        16        -16        2
-7        4        10        0

ROUND 2 SELECTIONS

immaxyman (Issy)- A1, A3, B3, C4, D2
Schnitzel (Scott)- A2, A3, B3, C2, C4, D1

immaxyman (Issy)- -2, 8, 16, 10, 0= 32 points
Schnitzel (Scott)- 10, 0, 16, 20, 0, -10= 36 points

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Scott, you have won this Gauntlet and you may go re-join your team!

Issy, what an incredible effort, however, I am sorry to say that this ends your time here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! I truly do hope to see you for another TTRS Season, but for now it is time to say your good byes.
2269 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF GAUNTLET #2

Alright, you both completed this Gauntlet in a timely manner, so thank you so much

Now with that being said here are results

75 - jman96 (Jordan)
89 - Max7313 (Marks)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Marks, you have won this Gauntlet and you may go re-join your team!

Jordan, what an incredible effort, however, I am sorry to say that this ends your time here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! I truly do hope to see you for another TTRS Season, but for now it is time to say your good byes.
2269 days 8 hours ago
jman96
sigh
2269 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF GAUNTLET #3

I am very grateful for the amount of openness and communication the both of you had with me during this Gauntlet, so thank you for that. Sorry for keeping you both waiting as I wanted to reveal results in the order of the Gauntlets

With that being said, here are your results...

08 minutes and 11 seconds - Saftronbtr999 (Adrianna)
11 minutes and 25 seconds - MJFJUNE (Zyler)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Adrianna, you have won this Gauntlet and you may go re-join your team!

Zyler, what an incredible effort, however, I am sorry to say that this ends your time here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! I truly do hope to see you for another TTRS Season, but for now it is time to say your good byes.
2269 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF GAUNTLET #4

Alright this Gauntlet is now done, thank you for both keeping me informed based on when you starting and finishing.

Now with that being said here are results

105 - hwest14 (Houston)
182 - GentlemanG (Ray)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Ray, you have won this Gauntlet and you may go re-join your team!

Houston, what an incredible effort, however, I am sorry to say that this ends your time here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! I truly do hope to see you for another TTRS Season, but for now it is time to say your good byes.
2269 days 4 hours ago
Max7313
o.o

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!