This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10- Twist/Mission

Topic » Episode 10- Twist/Mission

2291 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Players!

Congratulations on making it to the last round before the Final Mission!

Now I know some of you were excited for your easy ride to the end, but I am here to tell you there is one last obstacle in your way.

Welcome to the Purge...

Right now there are 14 of you in the game, but I can tell you that by the end of this episode there will only be 8 left. Those 8 people will be divided into 2 teams of 4 competing to be TTRS Champions.

Now I bet you are wondering, how will these 6 eliminations be determined? I will gladly answer that for you right now...

Eliminations 1 and 2- The players who place in the bottom (13th and 14th) will immediately be eliminated from the game.

Eliminations 3, 4, 5, and 6- There will be 4 Gauntlets this round, meaning 8 of the remaining 12 players will be competing in a Gauntlet. The winner of the mission will choose the match-ups for the first 3 Gauntlets. Those 3 Gauntlets will have either Fast and Furious or White Out drawn for their Gauntlet.

The last match up will be from the people who place in 11th and 12th in the mission, and they will be playing in Treasury Raider.

After those Gauntlets have taken place, new teams will be drafted in a manner already determined.

So fight hard, because you will need to if you want to make it to the Final Mission.

Good Luck!
2291 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
https://media.giphy.com/media/13m6WkXDjhw9c4/giphy.gif
2291 days 17 hours ago
immaxyman
2291 days 17 hours ago
Max7313
2291 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
2291 days 17 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://68.media.tumblr.com/44cd1cb20723dd08e4070ba928cc086a/tumblr_oobz0gouY91w7ty5ho2_400.gif
2291 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
MISSION #10

The name of this mission is "Beat the Clock"

For this Purge, not only are you going to have to show how badly you want to be here, you all need to show some accuracy.

Each of you will be given 2 hours of access to the basketball court behind me, your job is simple, to make baskets. However, there is always a catch to these things...

Whenever you are ready, you will mail me the phrase:

START MY TIME

Only when I get that phrase will your run begin. If you do not send me this phrase before you start run, you will be issued a 4 point penalty.

Once you have done this, to shoot a basket, you will mail me the phrase

SHOOTS BASKET

In this mission, you will be required to shot the ball a total of 6 times, but with different wait times in between. Your goal is to match those wait times as close as you possibly can, for reach second you over, you will be issued a penalty second. NOW...

Penalty seconds are NOT the primary measure of your score in this challenge. The primary measure for scoring will be how many times you achieve what will be known as a PERFECT SHOT.

For each time you are able to make a PERFECT SHOT, by shooting the ball at the EXACT WAIT TIME, you will earn four points point. If you are late by one second, then you will score two and a half points. If you are late by 3 or 4 seconds then you will score one point.

SHOT WAIT TIMES:
Shot #01: 05 minutes and 37 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #02: 27 minutes and 48 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #03: 59 minutes and 59 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #04: 1 hour 15 minutes and 10 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #05: 1 hour 38 minutes and 21 seconds (after START mail)
Shot #06: 2 hour 00 minutes and 00 seconds (after START mail)

The goal is simple, get as many points as possible. The person with the most points will win this mission and be guaranteed a spot in finals as well as having control over the last 3 Gauntlets of this season.

The players who come in 13th and 14th place overall will be immediately eliminated from the game. The players who come in 11th and 12th place overall will be put in the Treasury Raider Gauntlet against each other.

In the event of a tie, the player who earned fewer penalty seconds will be given the higher placement. If that cannot break the tie, then the player who started their mission sooner will be given the higher placement, so do not delay in doing this mission.

This mission starts tomorrow (Sunday) 9 AM PST (12 PM EST) and you will have until Monday 3 PM PST (6 PM EST) to finish it.

Good Luck!
2291 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
For each time you are able to make a PERFECT SHOT, by shooting the ball at the EXACT WAIT TIME, you will earn four points point. If you are late by one second, then you will score two and a half points. If you are late by 3 or 4 seconds then you will score one point.

What about 2 seconds off?
2291 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
nbkiller

What about 2 seconds off?

-------------------------------------------------

Oh my bad, that is 2 points
2289 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF THIS MISSION

Alright, with a lot on the line, I know this was a very nerve wracking 24 hours, but you all handled it so well, so here we go....

Points Scored

01st: 24.0 - Christian_ (Christian)
----------------------------------------------------------------ELIGIBLE FOR GAUNTLET
02nd: 22.5 - iYBF (Anthony M.)
03rd: 21.0 - Ryan_Jambe (RJ)
04th: 19.0 - nbkiller (Nick)
05th: 17.5 - GentlemanG (Ray)
06th: 17.5 - Saftronbtr999 (Adrianna)
07th: 17.0 - hwest14 (Houston)
08th: 16.5 - jman96 (Jordan)
09th: 15.5 - Max7313 (Marks)
10th: 14.5 - MJFJUNE (Zyler)
----------------------------------------------------------------IN THE TREASURY RAIDER GAUNTLET
11th: 14.0 - immaxyman (Issy)
12th: 06.0 - Schnitzel (Scott)
----------------------------------------------------------------ELIMINATED
13th: 05.5 - Leonine_Divine (Leo)
14th: 04.0 - Kelly0412 (Kelly)

Congratulations to Christian, you have won this mission and you are guaranteed a spot in the Final Mission! Additionally, you will be able to set the last 3 Gauntlet matchups for the season.

Issy and Scott, you both barely avoided elimination, however, you two will be competing against each other in the Treasury Raider gauntlet for your chance to remain in the game!

Kelly and Leo, I am sorry to say that this ends your time in TTRS Challenge 47: The Gauntlet 3. It was an amazing effort by both of you and I hope to see you both in future seasons, but for now you have to say your goodbyes and leave Mexico. Take care!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!