This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9- Gauntlets

Topic » Episode 9- Gauntlets

2274 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Gauntlet!

If you are sent here then that means you are fighting for your life in this game, so play hard. All Gauntlets will be NON-LIVE can be done with or without me online, so don't delay.

The Gauntlets for this episode are as follows:

Leonine_Divine (Leo) vs. Mitchkid64 (Mitchell) in Shattered Dreams

The rules to your specific Gauntlets will be posted below as well as your respective deadlines.

Good Luck!
2274 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
GAUNTLET #1

Welcome to the Gauntlet!

Tonight's Matchup Will Be

Leonine_Divine (Leo) vs. Mitchkid64 (Mitchell)

The name of tonight's Gauntlet is "Shattered Dreams", and this is the ENDURANCE Gauntlet of the season.

Each of you will have a large battering ram attached to ropes that dangles in the Gauntlet arena. You must use the ropes to maneuver the battering ram to hit glass panes which will be set across the arena.

The way you swing your battering ram needs to be precise if you want to shatter the glass.

When you are ready to start the Arena, you must mail me

*START MY TIME*

Once you do that, you will need to play the waiting game. You must mail me after the following times to move your battering ram in the right direction:

First mail: 5 minutes later
Second mail: 25 minutes later
Third mail: 15 minutes later
Fourth mail: 5 minutes later

Each mail, you must use the official phrase:

*DIRECTS BATTERING RAM TOWARDS THE GLASS PANE*

After your fourth mail, you will send me the mail immediately:

*SHATTERS GLASS PANE AND RESETS RAM AND PANE*

Once you have completed a cycle, you will start the cycle over again. Now there is a catch...

You must be within THIRTY SECONDS of the required wait time. If you go over or under the required time, the battering ram will go out of control and knock you out, ending your run.

When you are ready to stop, you will end your run by mailing me:
*STEPS OUT OF DESIGNATED AREA*

If you do not stop your time, you will be penalized with a loss of 2 panes in your score.

The player who destroys the most glass panes wins this Gauntlet. In the event of a tie, the player who controlled their ram the longest wins. If that is a tie, then the player who started first will win.

You may NOT start this Gauntlet until TONIGHT 6 PM PST (9 PM EST). You have until tomorrow (Saturday) 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) to complete this Gauntlet.

Good Luck!
2272 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
GAUNTLET RESULTS

Well I will say, thank you both for making this season easy for me to count. I was worried that I would have to count for an hour or more. With that said, I do have the results.

Panes Smashed
1 pane - Leonine_Divine (Leo) [Went over time after starting 2nd pane]
1 pane - Mitchkid64 (Mitchell)

Since you both tied, we go to the next time breaker which is based on who started sooner...

Date and Time Started

June 5th 21:19:02 - Leonine_Divine (Leo)
June 6th 18:05:21 - Mitchkid64 (Mitchell)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Leo, you have won this Gauntlet and you may go re-join your team!

Mitchell, what an incredible effort, however, I am sorry to say that this ends your time here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! I truly do hope to see you for another TTRS Season, but for now it is time to say your good byes.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!