This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9- Mission

Topic » Episode 9- Mission

2276 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Players!

It is time for your ninth mission, but before we begin, it is time to VOTE.

You will ALL be voting for one person on the OTHER team to protect from the Gauntlet and another person to vote into the Gauntlet from the opposing team. I will only reveal the votes from the team that WINS the mission, and yes your votes are being revealed.

Do NOT send me votes over Skype, I will not accept them. You MUST vote on Tengaged PMs, and once you vote it CANNOT be changed.

Team RJ, remember that you CANNOT save MJFJUNE (Zyler) as you are not allowed to save a player during consecutive opportunities.

With that being said, your mission will be posted below and it will start NOW and last for 24 hours.

Your votes need to be sent in by the mission deadline.

Good Luck!
2276 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
MISSION #9

The name of this mission is "Guesstimation"

In your penultimate mission, we are going to see how well you got to know your competition. Before this mission started, you all completed a survey. You will be answering questions based on how the OTHER TEAM answered the question.

Each answer you give me must be a PERCENTAGE. My advice is to guess how many people on the other team said that answer then divide that number by the number of people on their team then times it by 100 to get a percent. Please keep in mind that I round each percentage to the nearest whole number.

For each percentage you are off from the correct percent, your team will earn one penalty point.

A total of 6 people on EACH TEAM will be playing this mission, which means Team RJ, you need to sit out 4 people of your choice. If more than 6 people play on your team, I will drop the score of the person who scored the least amount of penalty points.

THE QUESTIONS

1. How many people on the opposing team answered someone on your team as someone who is "trying too hard"?

2. How many people on the opposing team answered someone on their own team as someone who "does not deserve to still be here"?

3. How many people on the opposing team answered with a primary color for their "favorite color"?

4. How many people on the opposing team answered their "favorite reality show" as something other than Big Brother or Survivor?

5. How many people on the opposing team answered their "favorite mission or Gauntlet" as one of the 6 Gauntlets from this season?

6. How many people on the opposing team answered with "hot" as their preference between hot and cold?

7. How many people on the opposing team answered with "chocolate" as their preference between chocolate and vanilla?

8. How many people on the opposing team answered with "banana" as their preference between apple and banana?

9. How many people on the opposing team answered with "coffee" as their preference between coffee and tea?

Each person who plays this mission will get ONE submission and you may NOT change any of your answers when you submit to me. All submissions must be via Tengaged mails or they will not count.

The team with the least amount penalty points at the end of this mission will WIN. Now please know that Team Leo already has 2 penalty points and Team RJ already has 7 penalty points for invalid answers in their survey.

You have until tomorrow (Wednesday) 8 PM PST (11 PM EST) to complete this mission AND send in BOTH of your votes.

Good Luck!
2274 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Answers of Team Leo
1. 50       
2. 70       
3. 70       
4. 50       
5. 50       
6. 60       
7. 30       
8. 50       
9. 20

1. 17       
2. 67       
3. 33       
4. 33       
5. 67       
6. 33       
7. 50       
8. 17       
9. 50

PENALTY POINTS EARNED

How Each Question Was Answered: http://prntscr.com/hw1ecu

250        -        immaxyman (Issy)
080        -        jman96 (Jordan)
340        -        Kelly0412 (Kelly)
150        -        Leonine_Divine (Jet)
110        -        MJFJUNE (Zyler)
450        -        Mitchkid64 (Mitchell)

132        -        Christian_ (Christian)
216        -        GentlemanG (Ray)
132        -        iYBF (Anthony M)
267        -        nbkiller (Nick)
267        -        Schnitzel (Scott)
200        -        Saftronbtr999 (Adrianna)

*Please note that since Mitchell did not submit, I took the percent from each question and made it his score.

TOTAL SCORES
1382 - Team Leo
1221 - Team RJ

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Team RJ you have won this mission!

Team RJ, as the winners of this mission, your votes will be counted in determining who on Team Leo will be going into the first Gauntlet of the episode. You will also be voting to protect one person on Team Leo from the Gauntlet. Please remember, you cannot protect the same person consecutively.

I will reveal your votes momentarily. Please keep in mind that your team is still not out of the woods though, because someone on your team will be sent into the second Gauntlet of the episode by the holder of Triple Cross on your team. They will make their decision anonymously once they have been notified.

Team Leo, as the losers of this mission, THREE people on your team will be going into the Gauntlet. The first person has already been selected by Team RJ. The second person will be a person of your choosing on a vote which will happen as soon as I reveal the votes of the other team. The third will be selected solely by the person who your team votes into the Gauntlet.

Be warned that although you will be mailing me your votes, they will be revealed.

Good Luck!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!