This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2- Gauntlets

Topic » Episode 2- Gauntlets

2318 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Gauntlet!

If you are sent here then that means you are fighting for your life in this game, so play hard. All Gauntlets will be NON-LIVE can be done with or without me online, so don't delay.

The Gauntlets for this episode are as follows:

IceIceBaby (Andrea) vs. Mitchkid64 (Mitchell) in White Out

AND

Darriusdabest (Darrius) vs. Ethan000 (Ethan) in Up The Wall

The rules to your specific Gauntlets will be posted below as well as your respective deadlines.

Good Luck!
2318 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
GAUNTLET #1

Welcome to the Gauntlet!

Tonight's Matchup Will Be

IceIceBaby (Andrea) vs. Mitchkid64 (Mitchell)

The name of tonight's Gauntlet is "White Out", and this is the PUZZLE Gauntlet of the season.

In front of both of you is a table with puzzle pieces, your goal is simple. To assemble the puzzle in the fastest amount of time possible.

You will be given the link to an ALL WHITE puzzle that you must complete. You may play as many times as you want, but I will only accept ONE submission from you.

Now the important part of this challenge is your screenshot, I need an EXACT screenshot from you with the following:

1. The ENTIRE screen of your computer including the current date and time.
2. A clear visual of puzzle time with the "Congratulations" message still showing.
3. A visual of your Tengaged profile logged on.

If you are missing any of those three things, then you screenshot is not vailid. Any invalid screenshot will result in a time of 12 hours added to your time per infraction.

The player who completes the puzzle in the fastest amount of time will win this Gauntlet. In the event of a tie, then the player who submitted first wins.

YOUR PUZZLE: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1364fcb61f03

You have until tomorrow (Wednesday) 10 AM PST (1 PM EST) to complete this Gauntlet.

Good Luck!
2318 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
GAUNTLET #2

Welcome to the Gauntlet!

Tonight's Matchup Will Be

Darriusdabest (Darrius) vs. Ethan000 (Ethan)

The name of tonight's Gauntlet is "Up The Wall", and this is the SPAM Gauntlet of the season. Credit for this goes to RShowFreak.

In front of each players is a large wall with a series of hand/foot holds for you to use as you traverse the wall with the goal of collecting the flag at the top. How do you climb up the wall?

Simple. You will mail me the space you want to climb then you will get Tengaged users to message me with the official phrase. Once you have gotten the required number of users, you may move on to the next space.

THE WALL WITH THE NUMBER OF VOTES NEEDED FOR EACH SPACE: https://prnt.sc/hbipi3
For the wall, you may move to any ADJACENT SPACE on the wall. The only catch is, you must go in at least 3 of the 4 columns

This Gauntlet may be done with or without me online, but do know that you are responsible for following the rules regardless of my online status.

To start this Gauntlet, you need to mail me the phrase:

START MY TIME FOR THIS GAUNTLET.

Once you have done this, your next mail will be a mailing telling me where you want to move to. Any time you need to move, you will use the phrase:

*Grabs Grip for INSERT SPACE NAME HERE*

Exact phrase with or without the asterisk must be used or you will be issued a 3 minute penalty for each infraction.

Once you have grabbed a grip for a space, you may then begin to spam people. The rules for spamming are as followed:

1. You may only use each Tengaged user ONCE for the entirety of this Gauntlet.
2. You may NOT use anyone who was or is in this season of TTRS Challenge 47: The Gauntlet
3. Your users must be Red Level or Higher OR they must have played their first game on or before December 1, 2014.

Each user must send me the official phrase:

*Helps INSERT YOUR USERNAME to climb to INSERT NAME OF SPACE*

Once you have the correct number of Tengaged users, you may move to the next space but mailing me

*Climbs to INSERT SPACE NAME HERE*

It should be noted that if you ever climb to a space without have the minimum number of people mail me, then you will be issued a 15 minute time penalty for each person you were off.

After you climb to the next space, you will me mail which space you want to move to next and continue on with the process until you get to the top of the wall.

Once you have finished with the last space and climbed to the top, you will mail me

*GRABS FLAG*

I cannot stop your time until this is completed, meaning once you start, you have to finish otherwise your time keeps running. If you start and skip all grips to grab your flag, then you should know you will be issued a default time of 12 hours automatically.

The person who climbs the wall in the fastest amount of time wins. If neither competitor finishes the challenge within the deadline, the player who got higher on the wall wins. If that ties, then the person who got the most user to mail me wins. If all of those tiebreakers fail, then I will add up the karma of each user who mailed me and that will be the tiebreaker.

You have until tomorrow (Wednesday) 10 AM PST (1 PM EST) to complete this Gauntlet.

Good Luck!
2317 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF GAUNTLET #1

You both completed the Gauntlet within the given timeframe, so thank you for that. Now for the results...

31 minutes and 17 seconds- IceIceBaby (Andrea)
13 minutes and 34 seconds- Mitchkid64 (Mitchell)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Mitchell, you have won this Gauntlet and you may go re-join your team!

Andrea, what an incredible effort, however, I am sorry to say that this ends your time here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! I truly do hope to see you for another TTRS Season, but for now it is time to say your good byes.
2317 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Post my demise Andrew, I misread the rules. #ReadYourClue
2317 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF GAUNTLET #2

Well this one was easier than the first, one of you didn't even attempt your Gauntlet.

DID NOT ATTEMPT- Darriusdabest (Darrius)
51 minutes and 20 seconds- Ethan000 (Ethan)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Ethan, you have won this Gauntlet and you may go re-join your team!

Darrius, kinda disappointed in your right now especially with how much you asked me to be on this season, with that said this ends your time here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! Go ahead and say your goodbyes.
2317 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Well I'm happy I won, but Darrius you prob would've beaten me had you done it.

"3. Your users must be Red Level or Higher OR they must have played their first game on or before December 1, 2014."

I will never forgive myself, I thought this said AND not OR.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!