This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 14- We're Come Home! Let's Go Big Brother!

Topic » Episode 14- We're Come Home!..

1320 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Format: Big Brother US

One of the classic group games formats, and a format that I had the honor of hosting for 20 seasons, you will be playing it for one round.

Players will be asked to complete Fallen Tributes for the fallen players throughout the game. You must write one tribute about each fallen winner to this point. After you have completed Fallen Tributes, you will proceed to the Head of Household competition.

The round will start with a Head of Household competition, with the winner being crowned the Head of Household. The Head of Household will then be responsible for nominating 2 players for elimination.

After the HOH has made their nominations, everyone will compete in the Power of Veto Competition. The winner of the POV will have the ability to veto one of the HOH’s nominations, thereby removing them from the block and forcing the HOH to name a replacement nominee.

After the POV, all players except the HOH and two nominees will vote to eliminate one of the two nominees from the game. The nominee with the most votes will be eliminated.
1319 days 16 hours ago
Tachycardia
Posting before I forget. Idk if this is up to the standard you're looking for but

Patrick - I don't really know you but I hope you are doing better with whatever caused you to quit!

Chris D - Idk you

Chris B - You kinda flopped and didnt try so

AJ - I remember we played in LOTHT2 where you won only because Ethan carried you. I'm glad it was you who got slayed over me though!!

Omar - Thank you for sacrificing yourself so I could get further. I hope your time here has helped your future photography career

TJ - Honestly this was an iconic episode for me and sending you home was necessary because you voted me in ILM and you were gonna work with Britt

Ray - You were robbed and deserved better!! I hope I made you proud

Sagar - A timeless legend gone too soon. I'm sad our time working together was cut short

Ethan - You're really good at comps so I was pretty relieved to see you get flung because I probably couldn't have beat you in an elim. We lied to each other a lot so I wasn't too upset to see you go.

Britt - We've worked together in the past so you voting me in ILM kinda stung and I didn't think your reasoning was genuine. I felt like I couldn’t trust you so I had to use my power to end you

John - I honestly still feel so guilty about you getting eliminated I'm so sorry. You were definitely the most underestimated from our group and just an overall good person.

Nick - We never spoke but I know you wanted to vote me in when you and Jake S won that challenge so I don’t think me voting you out was a surprise.

Mike B - You are literally the biggest king I have ever met on this site. I wish I could swap places with you. You are so loyal and iconic.

Jake B - I'm glad we got to reconnect and play together again after all these years. You always brought entertainment and are one of the most loyal people I know.

Jacob - You were definitely one of the biggest threats here in terms of both comps and connections. I appreciated you saving me in ILM a lot, but I felt that moving forward we had different priorities. I used my power to send you in not to get rid of you but to get rid of Britt but after that I knew we were never really going to be on the same page.

Jake S - We talked more at the beginning but our paths started to diverge as we went further along. I know I lied to you a lot, especially about my power, but I just want to reiterate that the Reset Duel is not real!
1319 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
Tributes:

Patrick: King, you’re so nice and kind I really hope whatever was going on in your life is getting better, you deserve the world <3

Bad Chris: stupid disgusting cunt I truly hope you rot in hell Mr. “I’m quitting so I don’t hurt anyone’s feelings!!!1” I hope you have fun posing as the cover image for the definition of unloyalty :*

Good Chris: you’re a king but you were inactive and I doubt you wanted to work with me anyway tbh but hope you’re doing well!

AJ: You had to die so Tachycardia and his big ass could rise *_*

Omar: Thank you for your sacrifice so tachy could get that power it was a cultural reset <3

TJ: we have like never talked but you seem nice !

Ray: ugh I just know if you had stayed you would’ve helped me fuck shit up, you were so robbed *hugs*

Sagar: my KING, I was so happy to have you here so of course fate takes you away in a game of RPS, but honestly I doubt you’d want to leave any other way, LOVE YOU

Ethan: I hope being in the jury house for so long has given you ample time to raise your enslaved honey bee colony to high levels on roblox dot com!

Brittany: honestly we’re always on different sides, you play your game and I play my own and in the end, luck was just on my side in the draw. Who knows what happens if it wasn’t !

John: oh the things I’d let you do to my body...turney is so jealous he fucked you over for zero reason so I hope he enjoys the pipe bomb I sent to his home address x

Nick: it was you or me so I’m happy it wasn’t me! You’re fun to work with but like it was obvious we were on different sides. I wanted to fling Andy but I couldn’t risk bad mike flipping on me so !

Good Mike: HUGS you are a LEGEND through and through even though we never had a single private conversation. Without you, i would not be here right now so thank YOU for being woke, wish you nothing but the best xxx

Lemjam Jake: you were so blind half the game so when you finally woke up it was like biting into a delicious doughnut. I wish you hadn’t flopped so we could take games too seriously for our age together but I know you’ll always have my back !

Jacob: https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-12-2015/-VvZFv.gif

Jake: ty for flipping to save me hehe, like nick I wish we could’ve worked more closely together but your allies were my targets so I get why! Sorry turneys creativity decided tic tac toe was a fun idea for a final 5
1319 days 15 hours ago
Survivor8
20th: Patrick: I hope everything is looking up for you since you had to quit. You’re a great person and deserve happiness.

19th: Chris D: Honestly thought you quitting screwed me over cause I had this whole plan and what not, but everything worked out in the end and now we can chill in another game.

18th: Chris B: Don’t think we had the chance to talk this game. Sorry it was short lived.

17th: AJ: Didnt get to talk. Probably better off for me you went early cause i had eggs in too many baskets anyway.

16th: Omar: I truly think you’re a good person, but I think you were trying to play a gimmick which just annoyed everyone.

15th: TJ: Ahh man it was good to talk again after so long. I really wanted things to work out differently for you.

14th: Ray: The problem was you thinking Jake was more stubborn than me. We just don’t work well together no matter how hard we try unfortunately.

13th: Sagar: We really dont talk nowadays but I really love you as a person and it sucks you went so early because I wanted things to work out better than our last game.

12th: Ethan: I really wish you & Jacob trusted me more. I wanted to do more with you guys, but I also can’t complain with how things ended up so far.

11th: Brittany: It’s kind of ironic how I was painting this target on you majority of the game then right when we started working things together you went out. Hopefully you see I really did try to mend things.

10th: John: Honestly throughout this whole game I was most threatened by you because of your friendships. We unfortunately never really got onto good footing and I blame that. But you played well and went out in a shitty way.

9th: Nick: I truly had every intention on working with you when I messaged you. BUT with John going & you publicly targeting me right before this it was too good of an opportunity.

8th: Mike B: It was great being friendly this time with each other. I really think you would have won if things were slightly different in the end.

7th: Jake B: You’re literally retarded if you hate me over making a move that was best for me and put you up against an easy beat. I knew it wouldn’t hurt your position in the game, but we’ve OBVIOUSLY drifted plenty with me being mostly inactive and you becoming a king of the site. So if this is the end of that. Then it was good while it lasted <3

6th: Jacob: I think this game was too toxic to actually let you get to the end even if you were meant to be a goat. I think we did some good things together and even could have been better had Unan1mous been a bit different, but I do think I did the right thing.

5th: Jake S: You are like surprise of the season played great. But I’m glad I slayed your bitch ass. Yellow>Red 4 life. It was for Larissa!
1319 days 14 hours ago
amf7410
20th: Patrick- You're great! You were my first partner and I was sad to see you go, I hope things have gotten better and you are doing well!

19th: Chris D- I was sorry to see you go too. I don't know what our status is in games since its been a while but you're a great guy!

18th: Chris B- I don't know you all that well but I also feel like we could have worked together if you went farther.

17th: AJ- One of my earliest allies! I'm sorry that it didn't work out, I really would have loved to go deep in the game with you.

16th: Omar- My ILM guy! I would have been loyal to you all the way but you ended up going out early. Thank you for always supporting me and being a great friend!

15th: TJ- I met you for the first time in this game and you seemed really cool and genuine! Sorry you went out super early, I think we could have done some damage together.

14th: Ray- I like you but we always seem to end on opposite sides in games lol. I'm sorry but I had to make a move to save myself so that I didn't get sent to limbo. I didn't expect you to go out here but I am also not going to pretend like it wasn't good for my game.

13th: Sagar- We met all the way back in the stars I won when we were forced into an alliance for being a premade even though we had never talked! You're a great ally and I really didn't want you to go. I wanted Britt to send someone else in but at the end of the day she had the decision and not me.

12th: Ethan- We don't really talk but for the short time we were working together I really enjoyed it! Sorry you had to get out by random chance.

11th: Brittany- What a ride! I wish we could have gone super far together. It seems like its been ages since you were in the game but I had so much fun playing with you. You know I love you!

10th: John- I don't think we said a word all game to each other. I like you as a person but ever since that one Suitman Earned trial I don't know where we stand.

9th: Nick- I'm sorry you went out like you did, I really thought you would stay! It seems like you always have bad luck/timing when we play together, but it was fun as always.

8th: Mike B- We didn't really talk either, I talked to you briefly during the Glass House round but besides that I don't think our games really aligned. It was nice to meet you though!

7th: Jake B- We also didn't talk and I never wanted to reach out because I still don't know where we stand. Every other game we are allies, then enemies, then allies, etc. I don't know what you think of me but despite everything I do like you and I never want to see someone go out of the game just because of bad timing irl.

6th: Jacob- I am still really sad that you got turned on, I was hoping to go all the way to the end with you! It had been years since we last talked but it was nice getting to catch up again with an old friend.

5th: Jake S- I wasn't sure about you at first but the more we talked, the more I enjoyed working with you! It was fun and I'm sorry you went out the way you did, but you had a great run!
1316 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE ONE- HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD COMPETITION AND RESULTS

The name of this competition is "Category Blitz".

For each round, I will give you a category and you will have 30 seconds to type as many answers to that question as possible, ONE AT A TIME.

For example, if the category was "Name Cast Members of Survivor Game Changers", you could name off people like Sandra, Tony, Malcolm, and Hali. However, for each of them to count, they need to be in different posts, so if you send in a giant list, I will only count it as one point. Any incorrect answers will not affect your score, but at the end of 30 seconds you will be stopped and I will then tally all your correct answers.

For the sake of consistency, your time will automatically start when I post the round.

Each person will play 7 rounds of this. Once everyone is done, I will reveal the results starting with Round 1 then going sequentially until I get to Round 7. The person that does the worst in each round gets a strike. In the event of a tie, everyone in the tie gets a strike for that round. Once a player has earned two strikes the rest of your scores will not be counted, and you will be eliminated from the competition.

The last person standing will be the Head of Household and guaranteed a spot in the Final 3.

Good Luck!
1316 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 1: Name as many countries in Africa

15 - amf7410 (Andy)
12 - Tachycardia (Christian H)
09 - Christian_ (Christian B)
---------------------------------------------------------------STRIKE
07 - Survivor8 (Mike S)
1316 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 2: Name as many seasons of TTRS

13 - Christian_ (Christian B)
11 - Tachycardia (Christian H)
09 - amf7410 (Andy)
04 - Survivor8 (Mike S)

With that second strike, Mike S, you are ELIMINATED.
1316 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 3: Name as many NHL teams that have won the Stanley Cup at least twice.

09 - amf7410 (Andy)
07 - Tachycardia (Christian H)
04 - Christian_ (Christian B)
1316 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 4: Name as many Baskin Robbins flavors

11 - Tachycardia (Christian H)
09 - amf7410 (Andy)
08 - Christian_ (Christian B)

With that second strike, Christian B, you are ELIMINATED.
1316 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 5: Name as many characters from Degrassi: The Next Generation [First and Last Name]

06 - amf7410 (Andy)
05 - Tachycardia (Christian H)
1316 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 6: Name as many fruits

16 - amf7410 (Andy)
15 - Tachycardia (Christian H)

With that second strike, Christian H, you are ELIMINATED.

Full Chart: http://prntscr.com/uheqaa

Which means, congratulations Andy, you are the Head of Household and have earned a spot int he Final 4!

Andy, you must now nominate two players for elimination, I will post instructions for that in a moment.

POV will be done LIVE, probably tomorrow.
1316 days 9 hours ago
Tachycardia
grats! i hate fruit and degrassi
1316 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE 2- NOMINATION CEREMONY

As the Head of Household, Andy, it is your responsibility to nominate two players for elimination.

You can host the Nomination Ceremony without me being online, you simply will need to turn the keys of the two players you are nominating for eviction and give an explanation why to lock in your nominations.
1316 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
Ok y'all it's time for the Nomination Ceremony!

My first nom is..............

*turns first key*

Christian

My second nom is.............

Other Christian

I will give you guys the courtesy of deciding which one is which. But either way I don't think this should be much of a surprise, you guys have been in the opposing alliance to mine all season, whereas Mike has only opposed my alliance half the season LMAO. I needed a reason to make noms and that's why, but at the end of the day *insert "only the veto matters this round" speech here*.

Good luck to everyone in the Veto Competition!
1316 days ago
Christian_
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EuphoricJointKob-size_restricted.gif

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!