This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13- OMG Is That Really Him?! It's Olmec!!!

Topic » Episode 13- OMG Is That Really..

1301 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
Format: Legends of the Hidden Temple

A nostalgic game from the 1990s, this game ended up becoming one of TTRS’ original formats, and probably the most recognizable one of this series out of the 3 original formats.

To start this round, there will be a Temple Game. The winner of the Temple Games SAFE for the round and get to choose someone to save..

The remaining 3 players will participate in the Steps of Knowledge which is a Timed Quiz based on a Legend told by my old friend, Olmec. The player who finishes the Steps of Knowledge the fastest will then earn safety for the round.

The remaining 2 unsafe players will compete in one of the rooms of the Temple for their right to stay in the game. The winner of the Temple Round will remain in the game while the loser will be immediately eliminated from the game.
1298 days ago
turney1805
PHASE ONE- TEMPLE MISSION

Since a decision for a time was never reached to do this live, we are going to a non-live challenge. For this challenge, we are flashing back to TT The Challenge: The Island.

The name of this challenge is "Mailer Speedway"

Whenever you are ready to compete, all you have to do is send me 30 messages through Tengaged mails as fast as you possibly can. Now these 30 messages, must be you counting from the number 1 to the number 30.

Your time will start when you send me a mail that says 1.
Your time will end when you send me a mail that says 30.

If you send me MORE OR LESS than 30 messages, your run will be counted as a DQ and will not be scored. Also, if during your run, numbers are out of order, your run will be counted as a DQ.

Now for this competition, you will get THREE attempts. You do NOT have to use all 3 attempts, you are free to stop when you are satisfied. However do know, that your score will be based on your FINAL ATTEMPT only.

If you satisfied with an attempt and have no desire to use your remaining attempts, then you can mail me the phrase LOCK MY SCORE. Once I get that message, your remaining attempts will be discarded. Please know that once you lock your score, it is final, you cannot undo this decision.

The player with the fastest time will win this challenge and be SAFE. They will also get to save someone from elimination. While the three remaining players will be facing the Steps of Knowledge.

This challenge will start now and last until tomorrow (Tuesday) 7 PM PST (10 PM EST)

Good Luck!
1296 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
Did I win?
1296 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE ONE- TEMPLE MISSION RESULTS

Alright, I had to go through over 300 mails, but the results are here, and I will post them below. Remember, the score that counts is the one from your LAST ATTEMPT, other scores do not count but I am revealing them so you can see.

amf7410 (Andy)
#1: DQ'ed [4 and 5 sent out of order, 30 seconds]
#2: 30 seconds
#3: 34 seconds

Christian_ (Christian B)
#1: DQ'ed [3 and 4 sent out of order, 22 seconds]
#2: 38 seconds
#3: 23 seconds

ShazamJSS (Jake S)
#1: 120 seconds
#2: 77 seconds
#3: DISCARDED

Survivor8 (Mike S)
#1: 65 seconds
#2: DISCARDED
#3: DISCARDED

Tachycardia (Christian H)
#1: 58 seconds
#2: 41 seconds
#3: 31 seconds

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Which means that congratulations Christian B, you have won this Temple Mission! You have secured a spot in the Final 4, meaning you are one step away from the finals.

You now have a decision to make, you must choose one player to SAVE from the Steps of Knowledge. The other three unsaved players will be going to the Steps of Knowledge and from the the two unsafe players will battle it out in one of the rooms of the Temple.

Please make your decision ASAP.
1296 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
https://66.media.tumblr.com/cef800fbd5ee8a8d6fb67c038f992159/tumblr_peqa3lWxmh1xb8wtso1_640.gif
1296 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
For the sake of the chart and the remainder of the round, your team colors are as followed

amf7410 (Andy)- Silver Snake
Christian_ (Christian B)- Green Monkey
ShazamJSS (Jake S)- Purple Parrot
Survivor8 (Mike S)- Orange Iguana
Tachycardia (Christian H)- Blue Barracuda
1296 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
i know turney did not just call me a MONKEY in 2020
1296 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
walks up to the voting booth

i have one picture...four girls...

ultimately, this decision shouldn't rly shock anyone, but as tempting as it is to give him the 5th place I got in the season he won...

tachycardia you are SAFE, come bring your huffalump ass up here bby doll :*

https://media.giphy.com/media/TgGVHqjjiep2u9pwAC/giphy.gif
1296 days 22 hours ago
Tachycardia
Do what I say like I'm daddy. Thanks < 3
1295 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE TWO- STEPS OF KNOWLEDGE

Welcome Teams!

The Orange Iguana, Purple Parrot, and Silver Snake have all been sent to the Steps of Knowledge this week as they are competing for their lives in this game. Although one team will be saved from elimination at the Steps, the team who loses the Temple will be going home.

For this week, the Steps will be done non-live and as soon as all teams have competed, results will be posted.

Good Luck!
1295 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE TWO- STEPS OF KNOWLEDGE RESULTS

All teams have complete the Steps of Knowledge, however there can only be one winner. You all got ALL questions CORRECT so no penalties were issued.

04 minutes and 53 seconds - amf7410 (Andy)
07 minutes and 07 seconds - ShazamJSS (Jake S)
15 minutes and 55 seconds - Survivor8 (Mike S)

Congratulations Andy, you are now SAFE and have earned a place in the Final 4! Well done!

Jake S and Mike, you are going to the Temple and one of you is NOT coming back.
1295 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- THE TEMPLE

Match Up: ShazamJSS (Jake S) vs. Survivor8 (Mike S)

For tonight's elimination, we are flashing back to TTRS Challenge 38: Cutthroat

The name of this elimination is Handcuffs.

In this game, you will be playing a game everyone has played for as long as you can remember, Tic-Tac-Toe (or Noughts and Crosses). However, you will be playing it in a way you have never before.

The board looks as follows:
http://prntscr.com/b3owdk

As you can see, there are 9 different tic-tac-toe quadrants that are all in one board as well. In this game, the first player places their “X” in ANY of the 81 different spots. Then, the next player’s move is based on the previous player’s move. They must place their “O” in the quadrant based off of where their opponent placed their move.

EXAMPLE:
In the grid linked above, player 1 places an “X” in space D5. Because that is the middle-left square of the board used, player 2 MUST place their “O” in the Middle-left quadrant (highlighted here):
http://prntscr.com/b3ozct

Then, player 1 MUST place their next X in the quadrant corresponding to the opponent’s move, and so on.

Once a player gets a Tic-Tac-Toe (3 in a row) in a quadrant, that quadrant is marked with their symbol.
EXAMPLE (Game has been played a few rounds)
http://prntscr.com/b3p1jq
In this example, “X” has taken the top-left quadrant.

In order to win the game, you must get a Tic-Tac-Toe using QUADRANTS. The first player to achieve this is the winner.

If there is no winner, then the player with the most QUADRENTS won will win! If that is a tie, we will play another round until the tie is broke.

Good Luck!
1295 days 1 hour ago
ShazamJSS
Did I win?
1294 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- THE TEMPLE RESULTS

After a contentious elimination, we do have a winner....

THE BOARD:
http://prntscr.com/uf9xf7

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Mike S, you have won this Temple round and will remain in the game. Go rejoin the others.

Jake S, my original winner, thank you for agreeing to play. I know a second win eluded you but you came in here and really left your mark so you should take that with pride. For now, you need to say your good byes as you are now the ninth member of the jury.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!