This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12- I'm A Survivor, I Ain't Gonna Give Up!

Topic » Episode 12- I'm A Survivor, I..

1328 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
Format: Survivor

This round will be played like a classic round of Survivor. There will be an Immunity Challenge and a Tribal Council.

The winner of the Immunity Challenge will be safe from elimination. Following the Immunity Challenge, we will head to Tribal Council. Players can discuss who they will vote out. All players are eligible to be voted out except for the winner of the IC. The player with the most votes will be eliminated from the game. In the event of a tie, we will have ONE revote before going to rocks.
1328 days 10 hours ago
Survivor8
Hello?
1328 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
hey!
1328 days 10 hours ago
Tachycardia
Hi
1328 days 10 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Ayo.
1328 days 10 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
hi
1328 days 10 hours ago
Survivor8
Hello?
1328 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE ONE- IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

For this challenge we are flashing back to TTRS 39: I Love Money 2, and we will be melting two challenges together.

The name of this challenge is "Election Connection To Me"

PHASE ONE

The name of this phase is "To: Me"

This challenge will require this link: http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=write

I will post the username of anyone on Tengaged. Your job, is to type in that username into the To: box UNTIL all that's left for options is the person's username. You will then proceed to answer how long you had to go until that was the only option left.

Ex: SuitMan13 is the username.
[S]= Sabamele, Saber, Sackeshi, sadex01, Saftronbtr999, sagarvadn, Sahara7, sahmosean, Sajanas300, sakwilla
[Su]= subfriend, SuckkMee, SuDoYu, SugarLove, Suhani, SuitMan13, Sukul9, Sultano, Sumeja, Summer1539
[Sui]= SuitMan13 [Only Answer Left]

So, for the answer you'd type out "Sui" into this forum, because that is what you had to type before my user was the only one to come up. If you're the first one to post it, you get an extra round, which will be important in phase two.

There will only be SIX of these questions in total.

PHASE TWO

https://www.270towin.com/

In Phase Two, you will need the link I posted above. Each round, you will mail me the correctly capitalized and spelled name of a state you want to claim. If you are the first person to mail me a state within a given round, you will get that state and the value it has in the Electoral College. Now why does Phase One matter? Simple. Because you will be able to play in more rounds based on how you placed in Phase One.

No matter how many rounds you earned in Phase One, everyone gets TWO free rounds.

The person with the most points from the Electoral College will win this challenge and indivdual immunity.

Are there any questions?
1328 days 10 hours ago
Tachycardia
Ok
1328 days 10 hours ago
Survivor8
Okay i think i get it
1328 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
lots and lots of words
1328 days 10 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Got it.
1328 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
LETS GET STARTED...

USERNAME 1 COMING UP
1328 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
waits
1328 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
oh jk...
1328 days 10 hours ago
Tachycardia
bump

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!