This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2- Are You Sure This Game Is Going to be Cutthroat?

Topic » Episode 2- Are You Sure This..

1362 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
FORMAT: MTV The Challenge: Cutthroat

In this round, you will be divided into three teams of six, as determined by a draft involving the winning team from the previous round and the individual who was not on the winning team and placed the highest in the mission.

Once the teams are made, there will be a daily challenge. The winning team will be SAFE. The two losing teams will each have to vote in one winner from their own team into the Gulag. The winners with the most votes on the losing teams will be sent into the Gulag, in the event of a tie, there will be one re-vote period before a draw.

The two winners voted into the Gulag will then compete against each other to stay in the game. The winner will remain in the game and the loser will be eliminated.
1362 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE ONE- TEAM SELECTION

As already stated, the winning team and the highest individual placer were responsible for making teams. In this case, that was ShazamJSS, Lemjam6, and Tachycardia.

We held a live snake draft this morning, and here are your teams:

RED TEAM
5651Omar (Omar)
amf7410 (Andy)
Christian_ (Christian B)
obscurity (Sagar)
ShazamJSS (Jake S)
zorbo678 (AJ)

BLUE TEAM
BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)
Ethan000 (Ethan)
LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany)
Lemjam6 (Jake B)
Midknight3baby (Mike B)
NJKoda1998 (Nick)

GRAY TEAM
bad18life (TJ)
GentlemanG (Ray)
Jxhn (John)
Mybash_ (Chris B)
Survivor8 (Mike S)
Tachycardia (Christian H)

Your mission will be non-live/semi-live tomorrow (Monday) starting at 7 AM PST (10 AM EST) and lasting for 24 hours. Activeness and teamwork will be the key to winning.

I will post it tonight before going to sleep, and you can start it at the appropriate time without me being online.

See y'all then.
1362 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
Oh and this is a mission that you may really want to try and win, just saying.
1361 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE TWO- DAILY MISSION

For this challenge we are flashing back to TTRS 32: Survivor Seychelles- Second Chances.

The name of this challenge is "River Racers"

For this challenge, each team will be given their own thread. In your respective thread, in PAIRS, you and your partner must race down the river. You and your partners will each take turns rowing your boat down the river (for 25 meters) and back (for 25 meters). Once you have completed the course, a new pair can enter the boat and do the same thing.

So to complete the circuit, you and your partner must post the following:

Person A: *Rows Meter #_ Down the River*
Person B: *Rows Meter #_ Down the River*

---------------25 METERS LATER---------------

Person B: *Turns Boat Around Corner*
Person A: *Rows Meter #_ Down the River*

---------------25 METERS LATER---------------

Both Partners: *Crosses Finish Line*

Please note, all I am checking for is the correct phrase and count, I am not checking for capitalization or the asteriks. The number sign must be present however.

Once you have done all of this, your team will earn ONE lap towards their score, and then a new pair can go. If you make a mistake during a lap, you CAN delete your post and fix your mistake. If I find a mistake in a completed lap, then it will NOT count towards your score, but you will still have to wait the proper amount of time before going again.

IMPORTANT: You CANNOT go again until either 2 other pairs have completed a lap OR it has been 30 minutes since the last time your team's boat has been out for a circuit. Each pair must be comprised of two different players on your team. You can switch players within pairs during the challenge as needed.

Example:
Run 1- John and Jessica
Run 2- Alex and Samantha
Run 3- Timothy and Heather
Run 4- John and Jessica
----30 minute gap-----
Run 5- Timothy and Samantha
Run 6- Alex and Heather

This challenge will start Monday at 7 AM PST (10 AM EST) and for 24 hours.

Good Luck!

BLUE: https://tengaged.com/group/2795-ttrs-50-reality-mix-last-triumph/forum/topic/24119861
GRAY: https://tengaged.com/group/2795-ttrs-50-reality-mix-last-triumph/forum/topic/24119860
RED: https://tengaged.com/group/2795-ttrs-50-reality-mix-last-triumph/forum/topic/24119859
1360 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Well I think it's pretty obvious who won that, so for the sake of time (since I am at work all day) and not wanting to delay the game, I'm just gonna announce results.

With that being said, congratulations to the BLUE TEAM, on completing the most laps!

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Blue Team, you are SAFE this round and will not have to face the Gulag.

Gray and Red Team, you will be voting this round to send one player on your team into the Gulag for possible elimination.

Information about voting will be posted shortly.
1360 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- VOTING

Welcome to the Voting Chamber!

For losing the last mission, the Gray Team and Red Team are in danger of possible elimination.

In the Voting Chamber, you will pay for your past actions, show your true colors, and most of all you will have to either make a great sacrifice or be a sacrifice.

Here is how this will work, each of you must vote in ONE member of YOUR team to face elimination in the Gulag. Each of you must MAIL me the name of the ONE PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM you want to vote into Gulag.

The player on each team with the most votes will be selected for the Gulag, where they will compete and only one person will remain in the game.

If there is a tie, then there will be ONE re-voting period, if you don't vote during the revote then your vote will remain the same. If a tie still remains after the revote then the person on the opposing team can choose anyone on the team to compete in the Gulag against them.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
-This is an Australian Ballot, meaning that your votes will remain SECRET this season.

-You MAY vote for yourself if you would like.

-Failing to vote will result in a penalty vote and a strike.

-Once you send me your vote, it is LOCKED, and you CANNOT change it, so make sure you are certain before you send me your vote.

With that said, you have until tomorrow (WEDNESDAY) 12 PM PST (3 PM EST) to mail me your votes.

Good Luck!
1358 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- VOTING RESULTS

RED TEAM
6 - obscurity (Sagar)

GRAY TEAM
5 - Mybash_ (Chris B)
1 - GentlemanG (Ray)

With that Sagar and Chris B, you will be facing off against each other in the Gulag this episode.

Everyone else will be safe.

I will post your Gulag after my next meeting is over. Good Luck!
1358 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE FOUR- ELIMINATION CHALLENGE (THE GULAG)

The matchup tonight is:
obscurity (Sagar) vs. Mybash_ (Chris B)

The name of your gulag is Balloon Oh No!, and this is Gulag is a flashback to Turney Time The Challenge 1: Cutthroat

In this Gulag, you do NOT need me online to play, whenever you are ready you can start.

To start, you must mail me: START MY TIME. After you do that, you must wait out at least 5 minutes before you mail me your first official phrase. If you do not send this mail, I will issue you a PENALTY OF TEN BALLOONS.

Your objective is simple, every 5 MINUTES you must mail me the phrase

KEEP BALLOONS IN THE AIR

You must wait AT LEAST 5 MINUTES before you mail me the official phrase again.

Now this is gonna come down to seconds, for every second you are EARLY then TWO BALLOONS will be popped. For every second you are LATE then only ONE BALLOON will be popped. So it is to your benefit to wait at least the full 5 minutes.

Your run must last for TWO HOURS, no more or no less. At the end of two hours, which will be determined from when you started, your run will end. If you go over time, then you will be issued a penalty of 10 balloons.

You must end your run with the phrase: STOP MY TIME. Failing to do this will also result in a penalty of 10 balloons.

The player with the least amount of balloons popped will win this Gulag and remain in the game. Loser goes home.

In the event of a tie, the person who waited the longest between two mails will lose. If that ties, then the person who started first will win.

This Gulag starts now and will last until tomorrow (Thursday) 6 PM PST (9 PM EST)

Good Luck!
1357 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE FOUR- ELIMINATION RESULTS

I can actually post this early, because it is impossible for one of the players in the elimination to win.

Sagar completed the elimination, while Chris did not.

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Sagar, you have won this elimination and will remain in the game.

Chris, thank you for your participation in this series, it has been a pleasure. This was not your time, I know you're busy with work, but thank you for agreeing to play and being a part of this series. However, it is your time to go, say your good byes.
1357 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
grats sagar bye chris

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!