This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6- Leg 7

Topic » Episode 6- Leg 7

2089 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Previously On The Amazing Race...

7 teams departed from Zaragoza, Spain to the beautiful city of Geneva, Switzerland. Upon arriving in Geneva, teams had to decide on a detour of either Gift of Time and Gift of Numbers. At the Gift of Time Detour, tempers flared as teams had to find 100 Tengaged user based on the number of gifts they had. Joey/Mike, Allie/Patrick, Nolan/Max, Jonah/Becca all found themselves at a loss for time. While at the Gift of Numbers Detour, most teams were able to keep their composure, however it was Will/Brad who ran through it easily.

Upon completing the Detour, teams encountered a Double Yield, which gave two teams the power to Yield a team of their choice. Although most teams ran past it Joey & Mike chose to Yield Jack & Tiffany and Allie & Patrick chose to Yield Jonah & Becca.

Forcing both teams to wait out 30 minutes before they could continue racing. While they watched onward, all the other teams completed the Roadblock which forced them to pander to the people of Geneva, Switzerland in order to get 20 Euros. All teams found this task difficult as the people of Geneva appeared to keep their wallets closed. In the end, every team failed to meet the mark, being forced to wait out a penalty of 5 minutes per every missing Euro.

In the end, Anthony & Alex checked in to another 1st Place, while Jonah & Becca's penalties proved to be too costly, as they checked in last and were eliminated from the race.

6 teams remain. Who will be eliminated next?
*Cue Theme Music*

Anthony/Alex who arrived first at 2:05 PM, will depart at 2:05 AM.

Anthony/Alex- 2:05 AM
Will/Brad- 2:28 AM
Joey/Mike - 2:29 AM
Allie/Patrick- 3:14 AM
Nolan/Max: 3:20 AM
Jack/Tiffany- 4:17 AM

Starting today (July 30th), you may do your seventh leg. You will need to contact either turney1805 or myself at least two hours before you plan to do your leg, so we know.

Your deadline to COMPLETE the leg is August 3rd @ 9 PM PST (11 PM EST).

Good Luck!
2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
Episode 7: "Max believes in more than two genders don't trust him"- Nolan

The final 6 teams departed from Jet d'Eau, the large fountain that can be seen across Geneva. Teams were instructed to drive down to the SIX Swiss Stock Exchange in Zurich where they encountered a task that crippled nearly everyone.

Using their math skills, teams were told to solve a set of ten questions but incurred a 15 minute penalty every time they were incorrect. With no hints as to what they were missing, teams slowly hit the red button and opted to take a two hour penalty, until eventually Alex and Anthony were the only ones left, where they eventually became the only team to complete the task.

Teams then were instructed to complete a puzzle of the Moroccan flag which instructed them where to travel to next. Rushing to the airport, teams quickly booked their flights and departed as such

Flight #1- Departing at 12:15 PM arriving at 7:15 PM via Geneva, Switzerland

Allie/Patrick

Flight #2- Departing at 12:15 PM arriving at 8:05 PM via Brussels, Belgium

Jack/Tiffany
Nolan/Max
Joey/Mike
Will/Brad

Flight #3- Departing at 1:15 PM arriving at 8:05 PM via Frankfurt

Alex/Anthony

Once landed, teams had to make their way to Morocco Mall, however, the difficulty of the SIX Swiss Stock Exchange saw teams racing against the clock in order to make it before the mall closed at 8 PM. With the only flight that landed before it closed, Allie and Patrick frantically drove, however were they able to make it in time?

Teams were then tasked with searching through 100 mall stores in order to find ones marked with their clues, and then encountered a Roadblock which forced them to create a chain of Tengaged users to continue on. While some teams quickly connected the dots, others struggled to figure out the missing link.

Teams were then given the choice between two Detours, either heading to the Stade Moulay Abdellah to do battle in QWOP, or to the Forest Maamora to dismantle bombs. While some teams such as Joey and Mike were able to control their flailing limbs, others such as Allie and Patrick and Jack and Tiffany saw their games potentially blowing up.

After the most grueling leg to date, the battered and beaten teams slowly began to make their way to the Pit Stop to check in at Hassan Tower, minaret of an incomplete mosque.

It is here where teams will be able to check in to the 7th Pit Stop of the race, the last team to check in here MAY be eliminated
2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
*Allie and Patrick arrive at the Pit Stop*

Allie and Patrick, you are the FIRST TEAM to arrive. HOWEVER, it has come to my attention that you have defaulted on a couple of tasks.

First, you failed the investment banking task at the SIX Swiss Stock Exchange. Second, you did not complete either side of the Detour.

With all of this in mind, you must wait out a 10 hour penalty before I can check you in.

Time: ?:??
2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
*Camera Flashes to Pit Stop in the MORNING*

Allie and Patrick, your penalty is up. I can officially check you in as Team Number 1! Shocking honestly, but that flight saved you. Congratulations

Time: 11:31 AM
2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
*Will and Brad arrive at the Pit Stop*

Will and Brad, you are the SECOND team to arrive. HOWEVER, you failed to complete the investment banking task, so you are being assessed a two hour penalty.

Once it is up, I can check you in.

2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
*Alex and Anthony arrive at the Pit Stop*

Alex and Anthony, you are third team to arrive! However, I have a team waiting out a time penalty, so you are now Team Number 2! Congratulations!

Current Time: 3:11 PM
2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
*Joey and Mike arrive at the Pit Stop*

Joey and Mike, you are the FOURTH team to arrive. HOWEVER, you failed to complete the investment banking task, so you are being assessed a two hour penalty.

Once it is up, I can check you in.

2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
*Camera Flashes to Pit Stop*

Will and Brad, your penalty is up. I can officially check you in as Team Number 3!

Time: 4:07 PM
2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
*Jack and Tiffany arrive at the Pit Stop*

Jack and Tiffany, you are the FIFTH TEAM to arrive. HOWEVER, it has come to my attention that you have defaulted on a couple of tasks.

First, you failed the investment banking task at the SIX Swiss Stock Exchange. Second, you skipped the Route Marker that directed you to the airport. Third, Jack, you opted to quit the Roadblock. Fourth, you did not complete either side of the Detour.

With all of this in mind, you must wait out a 16 hour penalty before I can check you in.

2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805

Joey and Mike, your penalty is up. I can officially check you in as Team Number 4!

Time: 5:39 PM
2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
*Nolan and Max arrive at the Pit Stop*

Nolan and Max, you are the LAST team to arrive. HOWEVER, you failed to complete the investment banking task, so you are being assessed a two hour penalty.

HOWEVER, the only team trailing you at this point is currently waiting out an extended time penalty, so I can go ahead and check you in as Team Number 5!

Your penalty will be assessed at the start of the next leg.

Time: 5:41 PM (w/o penalty), 7:41 PM (w/ penalty)
2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805

Jack and Tiffany, can you come to the mat, please? All teams have officially checked in to the Pit Stop, and you still have over 12 hours of your penalty left.

I can inform you that this is an elimination leg, and I am sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race. Thank you for racing!

Time: 8:45 AM (w/ penalty)
2089 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
I can inform you that this is an elimination leg, and I am sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race. Thank you for racing!
2089 days 9 hours ago
turney1805

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!