This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2- Leg 2

Topic » Episode 2- Leg 2

2113 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
*Joey and Mike arrive at the Pit Stop*

Joey and Mike, you are the fourth team to arrive! However, because of teams waiting out penalties, you are now Team Number 2!

Time: 8:58:19 AM
2113 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
*Nolan and Max arrive at the Pit Stop*

Nolan and Max, you are the FIFTH team to arrive! However, because you did not follow the instructions at the Redeem Roadblock, you are being issued a 15 Minute Time Penalty. When it is up, I will check you in.

Time: 8:59:19 AM
2113 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
*Jonah and Becca arrive at the Pit Stop*

Jonah and Becca, you are the sixth team to arrive! However, because of teams waiting out penalties, you are now Team Number 3!

Time: 9:07:23 AM
2113 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Nolan and Max, can you come here please?

Nolan and Max, your penalty is up, and I can now check you in. You are Team Number 4!

Time: 9:14:19 AM
2113 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
*Dylan and James arrive at the Pit Stop*

Dylan and James, you are the seventh team to arrive! However, because of teams waiting out penalties, you are now Team Number 5!

Time: 9:23:27 AM
2113 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
*Will and Brad arrive at the Pit Stop*

Will and Brad, you are the eighth team to arrive! HOWEVER, because you have been Marked for Elimination, you must wait a 30 minute time penalty.

Time: 9:24:35 AM
2113 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
*Romeo and JT arrive at the Pit Stop*

Romeo and JT, you are the ninth team to arrive! However, because of teams waiting out penalties, you are now Team Number 6!

Time: 9:40:16 AM
2113 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
*Jack and Tiffany arrive at the Pit Stop*

Jack and Tiffany, you are the tenth team to arrive! However, because of teams waiting out penalties, you are now Team Number 7!

Time: 9:41:26 AM
2113 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
*Allie and Patrick arrive at the Pit Stop*

Allie and Patrick, you are the LAST team to arrive! HOWEVER, because of teams waiting out penalties, you are now Team Number 8!

Time: 9:46:50 AM
2113 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Will and Brad, can you come here?

Gentleman, your time penalty is now up. I can now check you, you are Team Number 9!

Time: 9:54:35 AM
2113 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Matty/Anthony and Josh/Ty, can you come here please?

Alright, here is the deal, you both have incessantly long time penalties, and all the other teams have checked in. With your time penalties, Josh and Ty, you will end up checking in 9 minutes and 56 seconds BEFORE Matty and Anthony.

Which means, Josh and Ty, I can now check you in as Team Number 10! Gentlemen, I need you two to get it together or you won't last much longer. The remainder of your penalty will be applied at the START of the next leg.

Matty and Anthony, this officially makes you the LAST TEAM TO ARRIVE. I am so sorry to tell you, that you have been eliminated from the race. Thank you for playing!

Josh/Ty- 12:50:39 PM
Matty/Anthony- 1:01:35 PM
2113 days 8 hours ago
turney1805

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!