This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Contract for TTRS 49: The Amazing Race

Topic » Contract for TTRS 49: The..

2118 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Congratulations Once Again on Being Selected!

I am your host, Andrew T., and I will be here to guide you through the season. Now before you all can start the race, we need to go over some ground rules. I advise that you read all of these rules, because they could be the difference between enjoying your time in the race or being eliminated

This game will be run non-live/semi-live, where you will have to do legs with either myself, Christian_, or any other person I say you can during a given leg. All legs are to be done in your team's official skype chat which will be made by me, if it is not done in that chat, you will be disqualified.

Although you may want to help your friends, sharing of answers or scores is strictly forbidden. So is cheating of any form which includes but is not limited to: having someone else on your account, submitting fake or edited screenshots, using inspect element, sharing scores/clue, etc. If I or anyone else on production suspects you are cheating, all involved parties will be immediately removed from the race.

Now for other rules:

1. All legs must be done in your team's official Skype chat, and all legs have a 3 day deadline unless otherwise stated. If you do not complete the leg within the 3 days, consider yourself eliminated.

2. You and your partner must be online when you choose to do your leg. Failing to do your leg with your partner will result in a 1 hour time penalty. You are a team, you are supposed to work together. No replacement partners will be given this season, if your partner quits, you go too. Just like if your partner is removed, you go too.

3. All twist are fair game. I do try to keep them to a minimum these days, but if you somehow get eliminated because of a twist, please don't cry to me about it. No one likes a sore loser.

4. If I make a mistake during a leg or anything else for that matter, please POLITELY tell me of my mistake. Although I am amazing (sarcasm, I use it a lot), I am still human and I make mistakes. If you choose to be rude about it, then I will reserve the right to choose to be a jerk about it and ignore you or be extremely sarcastic. If it becomes problematic, then I will remove you from the activity at hand. If it becomes a common occurrence, then I will remove you from the game. This rule goes with all of production, just in case you were wondering.

5. Drama is a huge part of the game, but the standards of Tengaged still apply in this group. I will not tolerate any racist/homophobic remarks or death threats. Joking or not, if I see it, I will take action and you could potentially be removed from the game.

6. Have Fun! This is important to me! I put a lot of effort into these games to see people have a good time. If you are not having a good time then please let me know.

To show me that you have read this, please post the following signature:

I, INSERT NAME HERE, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
I, Anthony, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I, Alex, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
I, Will, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 13 hours ago
beccajo16
I, Rebecca, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 13 hours ago
iYBF
I, Anthony, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 13 hours ago
1001games
I, Jonah, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 12 hours ago
pinkiepie512
I, Grace, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 11 hours ago
Halloween
I, Dylan, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 7 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
I, Jack, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 7 hours ago
OATTY3
I, Matty, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 5 hours ago
Jaesus123
I, Tiffany, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 5 hours ago
TheEclipse
I, Joey, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
I, Patrick, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 3 hours ago
MrOrange890
I, Josh, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.
2118 days 3 hours ago
Absol
I, jt, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed or eliminated from the race.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!