This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] Dining Room

Topic » [48] Dining Room

2115 days 10 hours ago
TheEclipse
praying for me
2115 days 10 hours ago
EM002
me
2115 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
TheEclipse (Joey)...
Spared

Which means congratulations Joey, (along with Chase, oops forgot to mention that), you are the SECOND of four finalists!

Two spots left
2115 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
EM002 (Eric)...
SCARED

A 50/50 shot at being a finalist. Best of luck
2115 days 10 hours ago
OATTY3
i know im scared and i know i died i got so much wrong on the quiz
2115 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
AlexTheGreat (Alex)
Spared

Which means that OATTY3 (Matty), you are SCARED.

Congratulations Chase, Joey, and Alex, you will all officially participate in the finals of TTRS 48: Whodunnit!

SCARED PLAYERS

EM002 (Eric)
OATTY3 (Matty)

To my two scared players, within the next 24 hours, one of you will become the killer's next victim. The surviving player will join the other three in the finals.

You are all free to go.
2115 days 10 hours ago
OATTY3
Congrats you guys !
2114 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Congratulations Alex, Chase, Eric, and Joey! You four have done what twelve others could not and have made it to the final round of TTRS 48: Whodunnit?

Here is how the finale will work:

One at a time, you will schedule a time with Andrew/myself to take the final quiz of the season. The quiz will be 50 questions over the events that have taken place this season. Your goal is to finish the final quiz in the fastest amount of time, with the player who finishes the fastest becoming the champion of Whodunnit?

The way the quiz works however, is that until you have answered all 50 questions correctly, your time will not stop. This means you must work for speed/accuracy in order to reign supreme. Each question will be given one at a time, with the next one being posted upon answering the previous one. Once you have completed all 50 questions, your time will be paused while it is determined how many you got right/wrong. Once that is done, you resume playing but only receiving the questions you missed. This will continue until you have successfully answered all 50 questions, where your time will be stopped.

You have until MONDAY, June 18th, 1 AM EST (10 PM PST) to START your final quiz. The live winner reveal/reunion will likely be that Monday/Tuesday night whichever works best with my/Andrew/y'alls schedules.

Best of luck finalists on your last chance to discover once and for all, whodunnit?

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!