This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] The Backyard

Topic » [48] The Backyard

2201 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Backyard of TTRS Manor!

This is the location that all players will gather to compete for the RIDDLE. Competition rules will be posted here as well as results.

Make sure to check here during investigations so you don't miss out on a chance for more information!
2201 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
WEEK ONE- RIDDLE

The name of this competition is "Karmageddon"

In this competition, you are trying to find a total of TEN users on Tengaged.com whose karma adds up to a total of 16,000 karma. However, there is a catch...

EACH PLAYER is required to submit a list of ten users whose karma adds up to 16,000 karma. Your total INDIVIDUALLY should add up 16,000 karma, NOT combined with your teammate.

You MAY NOT use any of the same users your teammate did or your team will be penalized 50 points per each matching user you have.

You MAY NOT use any Tengaged user who is in the Top 100 ranks, and you MAY NOT use any Tengaged user that has less than 750 karma.

How will this competition be scored?
-------------------------------------------------------
Your individual score will be the sum of two numbers, which will be determined as follows:
-The total number of karma that you are off of 16,000 karma will be MULTIPLIED by 20.
-The DIFFERENCE between the highest and lowest karma amounts on your list of 10 users.

All players will have their individual scores COMBINED to make your team score. If you do not compete, your score will be the score of your teammates multiplied by 20.

Each player gets ONE SUBMISSION. That submission must have WORKING links, or I will penalize you 10 points for each non-working link. I suggest you send your mail to yourself to see if it works or not before you send it to me.

There are NO RE-SUBMISSIONS in this challenge, so if you make a mistake, you (and your team) will be penalized for it.

NOTE: All submissions must be sent to me AND Christian_ to be counted.

The team who has the LOWEST combined penalty points will be the winners of this competition, and earn the information from the Riddle.

AND in a twist, the team that comes in LAST place in this Riddle will receive a 10% penalty on their statement quiz.

--------------------------------------------

This competition will starts NOW, and will last until tomorrow (MONDAY) 6 PM PST (9 PM EST).

Your statements quiz will be after that.

Good Luck!
2199 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
RESULTS:

Sorry about the wait, there was a slight issue with one of the duos that we had to figure out before finalized results could be posted.

In order to keep the riddle winner anonymous, the only thing that will be posted is the scores from lowest to highest, with each duo being mailed which score is there.

The pair with the lowest combined penalty points will have the riddle reward included, while the pair with the highest amount of penalty points will be informed of their penalty on the upcoming quiz.

RESULTS:

Placing- Combined Score

1st- 51 penalty points
2nd- 157 penalty points
3rd- 202 penalty points
4th- 1,359 penalty points
5th- 1,505 penalty points
6th- 2,112 penalty points
7th- 6,320 penalty points
8th- 15,309 penalty points

Each duo will now be mailed which of the following placements is theirs.
2195 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
WEEK TWO- RIDDLE

Hello guests! This week is going to mark a turn in the formatting of how the riddle competitions are played thanks to friend and supporter of the TTRS franchise, Ryan_Jambe. With Ryan's help, we were able to create a online website where you can play the riddle competition at your own convenience. Whenever you are ready to play, mail a host (either myself or turney1805) and we will send you the details to the competition along with instructions. The competition shouldn't take anymore than 10 minutes or so to complete at the maximum. 

The deadline to play this competition will end on Sunday, April 22nd, at 1 AM EST (11 PM PST), giving you just under 24 hours to complete the riddle.

As a reminder, for being given the Flashlight, Danny is not eligible to participate.

As the riddle has now started, all opportunity to interview Daniella is now OVER, so hopefully you were able to obtain some more information from her during this time.
2195 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
RIDDLE #2 RESULTS

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for completing this competition in a timely manner and allowing results to be posted early. I hope y'all enjoyed the formatting of this because this will most likely be how all future riddles are handled! :D

Second off, there were some questions asked during the riddle that I'll just address to everyone for ease.

1: The riddle winner was determined by the fastest time overall. If there is a tie, either now or in the future, both players will receive the riddle hint.

2: While not being for this riddle, in the future, certain riddles may offer additional hints for the fastest certain amount of players. While this will not be the key detail, this should aid you in nailing down those tiny details.

3: Even if you don't win the riddle, if you paid close enough attention, you will still come out of this competition with a little more clarity about the murder.

Without further ado, let's get to the results!

Placing: Time in Minutes:Seconds

1st Place: 3:32
2nd Place: 3:42
3rd Place: 3:47
4th Place: 4:42
5th Place: 5:02
6th Place: 5:07
7th Place: 5:31
8th Place: 5:38
9th Place: 6:09
10th Place: 8:44
11th Place: 11:34
12th Place: 12:07
13th Place: 12:58

As you can see, the time difference between 1st Place and receiving the riddle and 2nd place and receiving squat was only ten seconds! Every second counts in this game, and for one of you, it just paid off big time.

Riddle Results will now be individually mailed to each contestant, best of luck! Judging from those results, some of you will need it.
2195 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
https://68.media.tumblr.com/ad9ca350bbb4062a2a783362f44c3c93/tumblr_omz7wvsV0v1tsgjb3o1_250.gif
2195 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
https://68.media.tumblr.com/ad9ca350bbb4062a2a783362f44c3c93/tumblr_omz7wvsV0v1tsgjb3o1_250.gif
2190 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
WEEK THREE- RIDDLE

Hello guests! The riddle for this week is now ready! Whenever you are ready to play, mail a host (either myself or turney1805) and we will send you the details to the competition along with instructions. The competition shouldn't take anymore than 10 minutes or so to complete at the maximum. 

The deadline to play this competition will end on Friday, April 27nd, at 1 AM EST (11 PM PST), giving you just under 24 hours to complete the riddle.

While the riddle is on going, the chain reaction still has not ended so frequently check in on that to make sure you are not the one we are waiting on.
2189 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
RIDDLE #3 RESULTS

Hello guests!

All information regarding how you did this riddle competition have now been mailed out, along with the reward if you were the winner of the riddle. Information on the quiz will be posted as soon as we are finished creating it.

Have a lovely day.

-Christian and Andrew
2189 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
wow r they rly not going to post the times i wanted to see my 10 minutes on the leaderboard
2177 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
WEEK FIVE- RIDDLE

Hello guests! The riddle for this week is now ready! Whenever you are ready to play, mail a host (either myself or turney1805) and we will send you the details to the competition along with instructions. The competition shouldn't take anymore than 10-30  minutes or so to complete at the maximum. 

In addition, there is a small prize for the fastest FOUR contestants that will aid you in solving this murder.

The deadline to play this competition will end on Thursday, May 10th, at 12 PM EST (10 AM PST), giving you just over 29 hours to complete the riddle.
2169 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
WEEK SIX- RIDDLE

Hello guests! The riddle for this week is now ready! Whenever you are ready to play, mail a host (either myself or turney1805) and we will send you the details to the competition along with instructions. The competition shouldn't take anymore than 10-30  minutes or so to complete at the maximum. 

The deadline to play this competition will end on Friday, May 18th, at 3 PM EST (1 PM PST), giving you just under 24 hours to complete the riddle.
2161 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
WEEK SEVEN- RIDDLE

The deadline to play this competition will end on Saturday, May 26th, at 3 AM EST (1 AM PST), giving you just under 20 hours to complete the riddle.

As a penalty for taking the time bomb, aiwfwyattroh (Wyatt) is not eligible to compete.
2152 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
WEEK EIGHT- RIDDLE

The deadline to play this competition will end on Monday, June 4th, at 3 AM EST (1 AM PST), giving you just under 24 hours to complete the riddle.
2144 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
WEEK TEN- RIDDLE

The deadline to play this competition will end on Tuesday, June 12th, at 6 AM EST (1 AM PST), giving you 24 hours to complete the riddle.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!