This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] The Great Hall

Topic » [48] The Great Hall

2204 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Great Hall of TTRS Manor!

This is the location that all players will gather whenever there are announcements, investigations, or anything else.

You should check in here often as you might miss important information or clues if you do not!
2204 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Good Morning Players!

Welcome to the TTRS Manor!

Christian and I hope the accommodations are to your liking! The games have yet to begin and while we still have peace, we both think it would be best if you took the time to get to know each other.

In fact, just like how this manor always has surprises around the corner, so do we. It is time for a twist...

Over the course of the next 24 hours, you have only ONE job, to get to know everyone around you. Once you think you have found the person you get along with the most, you will announce here in the Great Hall, that you have found your perfect match with this post:

INSERT NAME HERE AND INSERT NAME HERE ARE A PERFECT MATCH.

Please be warned BOTH players must make this post for your match to be official. Also, you will be locked into a PARTNERSHIP with your perfect match for the first round.

Meaning you and your perfect match will be counted as ONE unit. You will investigate the same area, you will compete in the riddle together, and your scores/times from the statements quiz will be combined.

Which means, by the end of the round, two of you will be eliminated from the game.

Choose your match carefully, because it could be the difference between life or death.

Oh also, you will be mailed your status (if you are a PLAYER or the KILLER) today.

You have until TONIGHT 9 PM PST (12 AM EST) to find a match.
Good Luck!
2204 days 11 hours ago
Zinger
Can we talk in here! My Skype is zing3rjack and I would love to get to know alot of you
2204 days 11 hours ago
Rocketokid13
My skype is Rocketokid13 if anyone wants to talk :)
2204 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
my skype is james.ellwood27 hit me up on skype or in the game group chat :)
2204 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
my skype is A_C121 haha hit me up
2204 days 10 hours ago
bambinoswag
2204 days 9 hours ago
Rocketokid13
BILLY AND CHILI ARE A PERFECT MATCH.
2204 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
BILLY AND CHILI ARE A PERFECT MATCH.
2204 days 9 hours ago
WitZ
ANTHONY AND JAMES ARE A PERFECT MATCH.

As far as I know, Anthony is at school atm so he will lock in when he is free :) I'm locking in now cause I need to go to bed lol. #timezonefun
2204 days 8 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
JACK AND CHASE ARE A PERFECT MATCH.
2204 days 7 hours ago
bambinoswag
JACK AND CHASE ARE A PERFECT MATCH.
2204 days 7 hours ago
EM002
Skype is EM0020 :)
2204 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
skype is oldnewz12
2204 days 5 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
skype is alexthegreat510
2204 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
JOHN AND NEWZ ARE A PERFECT MATCH.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!