This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for TTRS 48: Whodunnit?

Topic » Rules for TTRS 48: Whodunnit?

2201 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to TTRS 48: Whodunnit?

Hello Players! Welcome to TTRS Manor! This house is full of fun and excitement, however at every corner there is misfortune and disaster waiting. In this season, you will be playing to solve murders as they happen. Working with others is not required but could be very beneficial at various points. To stay alive, you need to be one step ahead of the killer.

Now before the game begins, we have some ground rules to go over...

THE RULES

1. This game will be mostly non live with the occasional semi-live challenge. I understand that throwing challenges is a strategy, but just realize the implications of that this season, so please be active. I wont remove you for missing a challenge, but I will make sure not to pick you for future games.

2. At the start of each round, you will be asked to choose where you want to investigate. If you do not choose an investigation site within the time period, you will be BANNED from receiving information, participating in the riddle, and you will receive a 10% penalty on quiz/statement. Furthermore, you will be given a strike.

3. All twist are fair game. I do try to keep them to a minimum these days, but if you somehow get eliminated because of a twist, please don't cry to me about it. No one likes a sore loser.

4. If I make a mistake during a challenge or anything else for that matter, please POLITELY tell me of my mistake. Although I am amazing (sarcasm, I use it a lot), I am still human and I make mistakes. If you choose to be rude about it, then I will reserve the right to choose to be a jerk about it and ignore you or be extremely sarcastic. If it becomes problematic, then I will remove you from the activity at hand. If it becomes a common occurrence, then I will remove you from the game.

5. The use of multis is strictly forbidden. Cheating of any form will not be tolerated and will be punished immediately. Suspicion is enough for me to take action. Punishments can include but are not limited to forfeiture of investigation privileges, banning from riddles, penalties on quizzes, disqualification, or removal from the game.

6. Drama is a huge part of the game, but the standards of Tengaged still apply in this group. I will not tolerate any racist/homophobic remarks or death threats. Joking or not, if I see it, I will take action and you could potentially be removed from the game.

7. My Skype is turney1805, please add me, it's just another means of communication for us.

8. Have Fun! This is important to me! I put a lot of effort into these games to see people have a good time. If you are not having a good time then please let me know.

To show me that you have read these rules, I want you to sign it with:

"I, INSERT NAME HERE, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game."

You have until tomorrow (WEDNESDAY) 1 AM EST (Tuesday 10 PM EST) to read and sign the rules. Failure to do so before the deadline will result in your removal from the game.
2201 days 18 hours ago
EM002
I, Eric, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 17 hours ago
Rocketokid13
I, Billy, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 17 hours ago
WitZ
I, James, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 16 hours ago
Zinger
"I, Danny, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game."
2201 days 14 hours ago
Insanity17
I, Husein, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 14 hours ago
TheEclipse
I, Joe, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 14 hours ago
Jxhn
"I, John, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game."
2201 days 14 hours ago
bambinoswag
I, Chase, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 13 hours ago
GentlemanG
I, Ray, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
I, Newz, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I, YEEHAWMOFO, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 7 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
I, Jack, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 6 hours ago
OATTY3
I, Matty, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
I, Anthony, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
2201 days 6 hours ago
Lalisa
I, Chili, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!