This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for TTRS 48: Whodunnit?

Topic » Applications for TTRS 48:..

2215 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Applicants!

Thank you for your consideration to play in my 48th Season! This is a TTRS OPEN Season, meaning that ANYONE is welcome to apply. If you are interested in competing in this season, then you must fill out this application out in its entirety. This is your only chance to tell me about yourself, so please put effort into them and fill them out completely; one word answers will SIGNIFICANTLY decrease your chances of being selected.

Anyways, applications will be open for about a week or longer. Good Luck!

-Turney1805

The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]:
Karma?:
Color Level?:
How long have you been on Tengaged?:

Why do you want to compete in this season?:
What makes you stand out from other players in games?:

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?:
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?:

What is your favorite reality competition show?:
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?:
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?:
What is your competition on that show and why?:

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):

This season will be mostly NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?:

---THIS ENDS YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE A TTRS ROOKIE---

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:
What place did you finish in those season?:
What is your goal in this season?:

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
2215 days 11 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Blondorella lol jk Cally T.
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: sorry i don't have skype
Karma?: 584
Color Level?: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?:
1 Years
8 Months
27 Days
19 Hours
58 Minutes
55 Seconds

Why do you want to compete in this season?: because it seems like a fun game and I've never played before and i like the idea of death idk why i'm just that weird kid :P
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: i'm young and very extra as you can see i'm talking a bunch of extra crap in this application lol

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: i would be fine with either but the killer would be fun if we got to kill people each week but then we wouldn't really be a contestant and compete which i really wanna do so i'll be player if i have a choice
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: i can think of things really fast and i put a lot in my mind at once so i could definitely come up with a good theory

What is your favorite reality competition show?: America's Next Top Model because i love watching mean girls get their asses handed to them on international tv broadcast
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Season 4 because the one girl was being sassy to Tyra (the host) and Tyra screamed at her so loudly everyone is still gagged by it here's the video of it happening btw  i just really wanted to share it with you you did ask after all :)
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Khrystyana from this current season because she's 32 and hot as hell she's super nice with a great attitude and she's plus sized and daddy love me some big girls
What is your competition on that show and why?: i don't really understand how this question is worded so i'll try my best to give an answer so i guess you mean what is the hardest part which i believe is having to take harsh feedback from the judges every week

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia and Puzzles because i'm a really intellectual person and not that good with waiting and spamming and other stuff like that

This season will be mostly NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active. i am incredibly active

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: yes it will be an even bigger surprise to everyone if it's that way

Thanks for reading this application i hope you cast me :)
2214 days 22 hours ago
Mitchkid64
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Mitchell
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: mitchkid64
Karma?: 2123
Color Level?: just bought TV Star last week
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 and a half years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: because I have done 2 seasons of whodunnit by LEANNA and I love the format SO much
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I’m experienced in whodunnit games, I’m very much a loud mouth and will say what’s on my mind kinda like what happened in the Gauntlet.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: player, I think it’s so much fun getting to be a detective and trying to figure out the culprit all leading up to the finale where we get to find out who it was all along!
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: good social skills, I’m a good note taker, I keep calm under pressure, I’m a team player which will help me gain allies

What is your favorite reality competition show?: the mole
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: first season cause it was all so new and unexpected
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Katherine from the mole season 1 cause she was really sneaky and fake cried a lot LOL
What is your competition on that show and why?: being able to determine who is lying is a big competition

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): puzzles and trivia I suppose

This season will be mostly NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: yeah

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: just the gauntlet
What place did you finish in those season?: like 15th?
What is your goal in this season?: I wanna be a front runner this competition and show what I’m made of!
2214 days 21 hours ago
paul028
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Paul
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: paulm7431@gmail.com
Karma?: 649
Color Level?: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since Late 2015

Why do you want to compete in this season?: It seems like a lot of fun and Im trying new things!
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I have never heard of this show or book or movie (whatever its based of) and it gets me to think more logically.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player, it'd be more suspenseful and like super shocking.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: Lying is a big key part of it.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Big Brother UK
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Season 15 (Aka Power Trip) It's my favorite because it gave such great housemates, so much strategy and so much drama.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Ashleigh Coyle from BBUK15 She is the main reason Big Brother 15 was such a great season, she was an underdog, smart and just a lovable person!
What is your competition on that show and why?: Im sorry, I dont get this question?

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Spamming

This season will be mostly NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active. Yes!

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Yes!!!

2214 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:  Chili L.
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: fka.aoki
Karma?: 1006
Color Level?: Gold
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since early 2011.

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I want to compete in this season, because I’ve always wanted to play a TTRS season. I came close to playing last season, but it just wasn’t doing well in that moment in life in general so I knew it wasn’t my time. That’s why I’m kind of glad I dropped out, so now I can put my best foot forward to meet new people and play to the best of my ability that I know I wouldn’t have been able to do if I had played last season.

What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I stand out from other players in games because I am a genuine person – which is pretty rare on tengaged nowadays. Hmm uh, I also have a pretty big forehead and a full set of teeth. I also specialize in vodka hoarding.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: I’d rather be A PLAYER! There’s no fun in knowing everything that’s going down, the thrill of it all is what is drawing me into this season. I’m ready to play round to round, hopefully surviving and thinking my way through each murder to stay safe through the game and hopefully win!

What skills or qualities do you possess that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I’m very crafty and also think outside of the box. I also think I have precognition, because of my Filipino third eye. #THANKSMOM!!111!!!

What is your favorite reality competition show?: My favorite reality competition show is THE CHALLENGE!!! The OG reality tv show deserves all the respect in the world for paving the way for all these reality shows that are were both aired in the past and are still on television today. All in all, it’s the best reality competition show ever, fight me.

If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: My favorite season would either be Inferno 1 or 2 or The Duel, solely because those seasons happened during the golden era of The Challenge where everything was perfect – from the casting choices, the drama, the challenges, the eliminations and the finalists/winners. I think the producers should take note of the past to better improve the quality of the future of the show.

Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: My favorite competitor is Sylvia Elsrode hands down. Nobody else can compare to her. I remember watching Real World Skeletons (the first RW season I watched from beginning to end) and Sylvia was immediately my favorite, especially after hearing about her traumatic history and seeing the fire, heart and loyalty she had towards her friends. She reminded me so much of my older sister who I had an estranged relationship with at the time, so to see this person that resembled my sibling so much to me was what I had needed as an overly emotional teenager who just needed my sister in my life. Flash forward 2 years later to me in 12th grade during my business class on my laptop looking on vevmo for The Challenge Invasion spoilers and seeing Sylvia Elsrode pop up on the “likely to appear list”. In that moment, I just about almost had a heart attack. Ever since then, I’ve rooted for her so hard during her 2 appearances on the show and have supported her as best as I can, and I’m just so inspired by her in everything I do. I even have people messaging me all the time, telling me Sylvia is going to lose whatever season she’s on or tell me she sucks just to rile me up, because it’s known I love her so much.

What is your competition on that show and why?: After clarifying with you over what this question means lmao, my favorite competitions on the show would be any eliminations Sylvia has won, because her succeeding and doing so well influences me so hugely – it’s strange I know but I can’t help it, she turns me into that stereotypical 10 year old fanboy that geeks out whenever they see their idols on tv. Those eliminations include Thai Rise, Tuk Tuk Bang Bang and Oil & Water. Her wins against LaToya, Kailah and Melissa have all been so great and have left me on the edge of my seat every-time, dreading the possibility of her getting eliminated and she’s managed to come through and win ¾ times so I’m so proud of her and what she has accomplished in the 2 seasons she’s played in so far. I’m so excited to see her continuing to fling her competitors into orbit in future eliminations and WIN a final soon.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I love puzzles - not because I think I’m good at them, but because it’s very mentally stimulating, and I enjoy overworking my brain to the point of destruction. My favorite puzzles are jigsaw puzzles, specifically large scale like 100+ piece puzzles. I kind of dislike every other type of challenge, but I have a lot of heart when I’m doing a challenge, so I’ll be sure to give my 100% best effort in everything I do and hopefully I’ll be able to succeed.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Of course!
2214 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Newz O.
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: oldnewz12
Karma?: 717 atm
Color Level?: silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 and 1/2 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I loved whodunnit the show and I want to play it as a group game!
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: We've been homies and my username is very easy to make fun of or make puns out of.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Either works. I would love to be killer but, I don't think I can lie all that well :P
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I'm great at playing all angles to get what I want

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Survivor
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Changes day per day but lately I've been rewatching MvsGx and it's even better then when I first watched it so I'll go with that atm.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: I'd say Tony cause he was SO entertaining plus he won which made his story even better
What is your competition on that show and why?: "Blind Leading the Blind". Not only doing you get accidents (ppl hitting shit) but you also get to hear these shouters destroy their voices only for their team to not understand them. 10/10

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I'd say speed, spamming, and consecutive posting. Depending on when you have to repost, I'm also alright at Endurance.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Yes absolutely.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: 35, 38, 43, 46
What place did you finish in those season?: 8th, Ep7, 5th, and 6th
What is your goal in this season?: To win! :D
2214 days 11 hours ago
Noxity
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Nick
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: Wannabepizza
Karma?: 202
Color Level?: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 7 months

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I love whodunnit oh my god i was a superfan when the show was aired
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I know this game inside and out and im ready to win

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player so i can experience this game
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I host a whodunnit themed party every year and I know this like the back of my hands, itll be fun to know what happens from the otherside where I don't know how to murders took place

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Big brother or whodunnit
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Season 13 / Season 1
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: BB -Rachel Riley, Iconic queen who will always be BB royalty. WDI - Melina, Literally thought she was the killer the whole show but she wasent and when she died i was shocked
What is your competition on that show and why?:  BB- Otev always makes me laugh because its such a classic iconic comp / WDI - The riddle where they did the puzzle then went into the snake room

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Endurance

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Yes

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: TTBB S17
What place did you finish in those season?: In progress
What is your goal in this season?: Win and know Im the ultimate WDI superfan
2214 days 2 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Jack W.
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: theguywhostalks
Karma?: 212
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Including JacksonWalsh, around 2 1/2 years.

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I personally love WhoDunnit as a concept, and I enjoy seeing what different hosts bring to the table. Along with that, this is definitely one of my better formats, as it's all reliant on social connections and logical deduction.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: This format specifically I have won before (Tunertin). I know how to think through problems and bond with people, so I can easily clean sweep here.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: I personally prefer to be a player, because then I actually get to do what I came to: PLAY.
What skills or qualities do you possess that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: Other than me winning this format before, my natural thought process is perfect for this game. I'm analytical and treat everything like a puzzle.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: My personal favorite show is Big Brother.
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: 17, mostly because it was the first full season I watched and enjoyed a majority of the cast.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Personally, I've loved Johnny Mac for a bit because of a hometown similarity and just because he didn't care and let it all happen. However, I do love Ross from CBBUS due to the way he played the game and how he worked everything out in the end.
What is your competition on that show and why?: The competition is both everyone else and yourself. You have to be able to see through other people but also see through yourself and be self-aware.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Puzzles, Trivia, Speed

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: That works for me!

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: 35 (Japanese Game Show), 36 (BB Australia), 37(LOTHT2), 43 (Newbie Stars II - KOTN)
What place did you finish in those seasons?: 17th/18, 7th/20, 10th/15, 11th/15
What is your goal in this season?: To finally prove that I am a worthwhile competitor and can make finals or take the whole thing home.
2213 days 23 hours ago
bambinoswag
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Chase
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: bambinoswagga
Karma?: 412
How long have you been on Tengaged?: On & off for 5+ years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I would like to compete on Whodunnit because it's a format that I've never played before, but have wanted to try. Plus I miss you Turney :)
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I'm a genuinely nice person who likes to learn more about my competitors in the game while I try to destroy them.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: I don't have a preference.
What skills or qualities do you possess that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I probably have the most successful academic pedigree of any potential player, plus I'm good at logic puzzles. I'm also a very strong social player.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: RuPaul's Drag Race
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: I'm not sure... they're all pretty good except Season 7. Maybe Season 6.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Bianca Del Rio because she is so witty and talented. Plus she leaves thirst comments on my Instagram :')
What is your competition on that show and why?: The makeover challenge because it shows how the queens are able to translate their drag persona to a seemingly disconnected party (e.g., straight guy, old person).

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia & Puzzles

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: I prefer it.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Cutthroat | Friends | Newbie Stars 2 (KOTN)
What place did you finish in those seasons?: 2nd | 5th | 3rd
What is your goal in this season?: Find a wealthy Jewish husband (or win).
2213 days 22 hours ago
GentlemanG
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: RAY G
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: RAYIPOD2
Karma?: 13845
Color Level?: TV STAR
How long have you been on Tengaged?: SINCE SEPTEMBER 2012

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I WANT TO COMPETE IN THIS SEASON BECAUSE WHODUNNIT IS MY FAVORITE TYPE OF GROUP GAME TO PLAY ON THIS SITE AND ITS RARELY HOSTED OR IM BUSY WHEN ITS HOSTED.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: WHAT MAKES ME STAND OUT FROM OTHER PLAYERS IS THE FACT THAT I'M NOT AFRAID TO TAKE INITIATIVE IN SITUATIONS. IM A LEADER, NEVER A FOLLOWER AND IF I HAVE AN AGENDA I"LL MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: I WOULD RATHER BE THE KILLER BECAUSE I THINK I WOULD BE BETTER AT IT AND COULD KEEP MY COMPOSURE WELL.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: IM CUTTHROAT, INDEPENDENT AND SMART. I KNOW HOW TO MANEUVER THROUGH HARD SITUATIONS AND IMPROVISE ON THE SPOT.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: BIG BROTHER (USA)
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: MY FAVORITE SEASON WAS 11 BECAUSE I REALLY ENJOYED HOW DOUBLE SIDED THE SEASON WAS, NOT MANY ARE, AND IT WAS FUN WATCHING EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT. I ALSO LOVED THE PASSION IN SOME OF THE PLAYERS LIKE JESSIE CHIMA AND NATALIE, ESPECIALLY CHIMA FOR BASICALLY QUITTING WHEN WHAT THE HOSTS WERE DOING DIDN'T SIT WELL WITH HER.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: MY FAVORITE FEMALE COMPETITOR IS JESSICA GRAF BECAUSE SHE IS A BAD ASS WHO STOOD HER GROUND AND DIDN'T LET ANYONE RUN OVER HER. SHE HAD HER AGENDAS AND FOLLOWED THROUGH ON THEM AND DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK THAT THE WHOLE HOUSE WAS AGAINST HER BECAUSE SHE WAS GOING TO DO WHAT SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO DO NO MATTER WHAT.
What is your competition on that show and why?: MY FAVORITE COMPETITIONS ARE TRIVIA COMPETITIONS, LIKE TRUE OR FALSE, BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS SHAKE THE HOUSE UP AND MOST OF THE TIME GIVE US ICONIC POWER SHIFTS.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): SPAMMING, CONSECUTIVE POSTING, TRIVIA AND SPEED IM ALL GOOD AT.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: YES I AM OKAY WITH PLAYING IN A NON-LIVE SEASON.

Turney Time Reality Series
— — — — — — — — — — — —
➤ Season 29 [18th Place]
➤ CYA Survivor [3rd Place]
➤ Season 35 - [10th Place]
➤ Season 40 [2nd Place]
➤ Season 44  [8th Place]
➤ Season 47 [1st Place]

What is your goal in this season?: MY GOAL IN THIS SEASON IS TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN AND PLAY TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. WINNING WOULD BE NICE AS WELL, IM GOING FOR THE CROWN.
2213 days 16 hours ago
greyconverse
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Gavin J. Weaver
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: live:gavinweaverrr
Karma?: 942 (Almost at 1k!)
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 8 years, not a newbie.

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because I have recently began playing group games again and I love them. I love the creativity, that they are so much more dynamic and that I need to constantly be learning new skills and trying new strategies. Also, this seems very creative.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I am one hell of a writer, and I am a bold player strategically. I know how to be patient, but when the time is right I am not going to be scared to go balls the walls.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Frankly, I am open to both! I think being a killer could be fun, I enjoy playing the villian. Also, I think I can play very nice and would have fun with deception, in the case that I am a killer. Being a player would allow me to really bring my all, not act a role, which I would appreciate. I don't like limiting myself.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I'm observational and not afraid to use my intution. I'd rather be the guy who goes down by his own accord then the guy to scared to make up his mind. Additionally, I can be patient, while cunning and strategic at the same time.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: I go back & fourth between BB and Survivor all the time. To play the game, I will choose Big Brother.
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: I thoroughly love BB17 & BB18.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?:
Male: I'm actually going to choose Emmett from Big Brother Canada 1. I do enjoy BB US more, but damn Emmett played one flawless game and was actually a pretty guine, kind guy along the way.
Female: Daniele Donato, Vanessa Rousso & Da'vonne Rogers. All fierce, strong women who knew how they wanted to play and were not afraid to make moves, listen to their gut, and go down by their own accord. As well, they all just have a lot of personality and guts. Davonne was so funny, and relatable from a BB fan perspective.
What is your competition on that show and why?: I love the comp where they must answer a question from HOH, POV & Have Have Not, and then they must choose the next two to face off.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Spamming, Trivia & Puzzles.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Yes, I would rather that actually!
2213 days 16 hours ago
FoxyWinters
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:Camila
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]:I dont have
Karma?:123 i think
Color Level?:yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?:1 year

Why do you want to compete in this season?:Becouse i love to play in this type of games
What makes you stand out from other players in games?:Im a diva

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?:I like to be the killer becouse anyone can expect it
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?:funny,lier,diva

What is your favorite reality competition show?:Rupaul drag race
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?:Season 9 becouse is full of glamour
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?:Valentina becouse her smile is beautiful
What is your competition on that show and why?:Detox becouse has a big ass and is a diva

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):Spam,Posting,puzzles,speed,endurence

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?:Yes
2212 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Rodrigo
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: rodrigueseverino@hotmail.com
Karma?: 535
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Almost 4 years (too fucking much)

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because I love murder mistery games and I never played Whodunnit but it seems fun so I wanna try it out and show my intelligence
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: Because I am real and while I may be very calm, if you under my skin you gone. I also think I have a peculiar personality, u need a in trovert weirdo and I may be the one LMAO

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player, cuz it would be just much more fun in my opinion.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: A lot of hours obssessing over Danganronpa may help here, I think a good thing is I always think about the crazier things and then start toning it down. I think about every possibility till I get it right

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Survivor
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Heroes Vs Villains because it has so many iconic moments and it just ahd such a nice flow to it
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Cirie Fields because she is so funny but she is also a great strategist and its just so entertaining to see her. It puts a smile on my face
What is your competition on that show and why?: My favorite competitions to watch are the endurance challenges. I dont know I just like to watch them cuz I think its the only thing I would do fairly well in. My favorite inside the genre is the one Parvati won in both Micronesia and HvV and also the pole one

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia Speed and Endurance are my best I think

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Sure
2212 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Alan D.
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: alan.duncan98
Karma?: 4015
Color Level?: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Nearly 6 Years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I was SPAMMED.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I just attack people. Start drama and have no game what so ever!

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player, so I can die.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: Element of SURPRISE

What is your favorite reality competition show?: BBCanada
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: 3. Sarah Won and There was hot trade.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Andrea Bohekle. She was the queen of my first survivor season (Caramoan)
What is your competition on that show and why?: I don't understand the question.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia. Speed.

This season will be mostly NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.  Yes

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Yes
2212 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The Interview:

What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Ryan J (RJ)
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: ryan.jambe
Karma?: 2322
Color Level?: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 6 years or something around that figure

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I would like to compete because I like detective games and it was the Nb Reality season that I won.

What makes you stand out from other players in games?: The fact that I've won this style of game in at least one other group game. Not many people can say that as Whodunnit is not hosted a lot on Tengaged.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: I don't have a preference. It would be interesting to see what it's like to be the killer, but I do enjoy being a player.

What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I like to think I'm creative and smart, which are two important skills. Sometimes you need to be a really creative thinker to solve some murders especially when you have little evidence.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: The Amazing Race

If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: I like The Amazing Race because it was basically the first reality show I had seen and was interested in. I also love the whole concept of the show.

Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Hmm, my favourite team is The Cowboys (Jet & Cord). I just think they have a great relationship and are quite funny at time...oh my gravy!

What is your competition on that show and why?: Hmm, not sure what you mean, but I do enjoy the challenges that are attention to detail especially when teams miss the small details and have to more or less start again.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Hmm, Speed and Endurance that doesn't last more than 12 hours lol!

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: ABSOLUTELY

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:

Survivor: Bahamas
TTRS/NB: Solitary
Friends
The Gauntlet III

What place did you finish in those season?:

3rd
6th
5th
1st

What is your goal in this season?: To enjoy myself and getting another win wouldn't be bad either! ;)
2212 days 16 hours ago
Macda27
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Mac
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: Mac Andrew
Karma?: 515
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since March 2013

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I love Whodunnit
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I’m strategic and social

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player, I love trying to piece together the murders

What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I watch a lot of Crime Shows and CI channel (Crime Investigation)

What is your favorite reality competition show?: RuPaul’s Drag Race
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Season 5, Had an underdog that took out a trio alliance

Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Trixie Mattel, she’s funny strategic

What is your competition on that show and why?: Idk if you meant favourite competitions, but the Snatch Game because it’s once a season and amazing.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia, Spamming, Polls

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: I’m definitely fine with that. I live in New Zealand so Timezone wise I’d be screwed.

This is my first time playing on your series so can’t wait.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!