This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 8 - Preliminary Round

Topic » Cycle 8 - Preliminary Round

4437 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
C Y C L E 8 ;; preliminary shoot
[THE PROMO SHOT]

==

Welcome, aspiring Kebin's Next Top Models, to your preliminary task. Now, I've got to tell you, from your free-choice shots, some of you did quite well and some of you, not so much. If you didn't do well, this is your chance to make up for that.

20 of you applied, and since sign-ups are still open, more may be joining you. However, I can only take 16 of you to the next round, so you all better work for your spots in that final.

Now, remember Cycle 7's opening?

Well you guys will be shooting CYCLE 8'S PROMO for this task in order to help the judges decide which ones of you make it.

{{REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PROMO SHOT}}
+The shot must be full body, HEAD TO TOE!
+You MUST use stick to the following colors in terms of wardrobe (all of them, a few of them, or one of them): BLUE, NAVY, PURPLE, BLACK, WHITE, GREY
+The outfit should be ready-to-wear and editorial. So stay away from swimwear/lingerie/anything overly avant garde/something that doesn't look expensive.
+I know that in the Cycle 7 opening, everyone had a runway walk, but that is NOT required for this shoot. In fact, you are encouraged NOT to just submit a runway shot.
+You MAY ask me to photoshop heads onto bodies or to change the color of the outfit.

===

75% of the decision will be determined by this shoot
50% of the decision will be determined by the shot you submitted with your application

===

YOU HAVE 72 HRS AFTER THE WINNER OF CYCLE 7 IS ANNOUNCED TO GET THIS ASSIGNMENT IN.
4437 days 8 hours ago
Danielvk

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!