This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dungeon #10 — Krista vs Bryan

Topic » Dungeon #10 — Krista vs..

741 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
741 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Krista & Bryan are yall both ready?
741 days 11 hours ago
anthousai
r
741 days 11 hours ago
Eilish
now whats the elim mama
741 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Tonight, in what could be the final KTCS elimination ever, you will be playing a challenge classic called “knot so fast” and here’s how it works:

The elimination will happen in two parts.

Part 1:

You will tie as many "knots" as you can throughout the 3 forums with YOUR name on it.

The goal of these knots is to tie them scattered throughout the 3 forums, because in part 2 you will switch forums and try to untie your opponent’s knots the fastest.

You must tie these “knots” in order — start with 1, then 2, etc.

EX post: Ties knot 1

Asterisks do not matter. 

you will do this until FOUR MINUTES have passed. I will post “TIME” in the main forum and try to get your attention to stop. I will go into forums and delete any posts made after my “TIME” post was made, meaning that forum will be the most recently posted on before moving onto part 2.

MAKE SURE you know what number you are on — forgetting to tie a numbered know or a duplicate number will result in disqualification. So, pay close attention to your posts and making sure they go through and in order.

PART 2:

On my go, you will go to your opponent’s forums and untie all the knots from HIGHEST to LOWEST. I will let you know how many knots each person tied in round 1 so that you know where you are starting at.

EX post: Unties knot (insert number)

you will do this until you untie Knot 1. After you untie this final knot, you have one more thing to do and that’s to return to the THIS FORUM and post the following:

"Rings bell"

The first person to untie all their opponents knots and ring the bell in this forum first will win tonight’s Dungeon and secure a spot in the final.

We will double check the posts before declaring a winner.

Any questions?
741 days 11 hours ago
Eilish
i guess im r
741 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Krista?
741 days 11 hours ago
anthousai
r
741 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
I'm going to start the count down
741 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
741 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
741 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
741 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
START
741 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
STOP
741 days 11 hours ago
anthousai
i did it wrong didnt i.
741 days 11 hours ago
Eilish
stares

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!