This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Asylum #9

Topic » Asylum #9

1118 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
You and your partner are standing on the opposite side of a wall from your opponents and there are 11 balls in between you hanging on wire. Your goal in this elimination is to have more balls on your opponent’s side of the Asylum by the time THREE MINUTES expires.

Example Posts:

*throws ball 1 at opponent*

You will use the above format for all 11 balls, just replace the number with the ball you want to throw.

Once I blow the horn, the team that has thrown each numbered ball last will get the point for that ball.

The first pair to win two rounds will win tonight’s Asylum and return to the game.

Just to be clear, Asterisks are not needed

throws ball (insert number) at opponent

is fine!

Any questions?

Matchup: Adam & Nany vs Summer & Zach
1118 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Nany and Adam forfeit because they both can’t make a time for this elimination together.

*Blows Airhorn*

Congrats summer and Zach you may rejoin the group.

Adam, it was great having you back. Your first season was short, but you made it further and I look forward to seeing you try again soon!

Nany, you were a great addition to the cast this season and I hope to see you very soon!
1118 days 16 hours ago
CruelSummer
https://vevmo.com/sites/default/files/ct-and-diem-so-super-cute.gif

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!