This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #9

Topic » Daily Challenge #9

1146 days 20 hours ago
Kennel123
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing “Hidden tasks” and here’s how it works:

I will count you down and release clues to FOUR Tengaged users. You will find trivia questions about the country of Turkey or the game so far on the FIRST BLOG (oldest) of these users. One of the blogs will have two tasks that need to be completed.

There are two tasks, and a different member of your team must complete each one (the same person can’t do both) and take a screenshot of the finished task and their TENGAGED PROFILE showing.

SUBMITTING: You will be submitting the answers to all 6 questions and the two screenshots of the completed tasks as ONE MAIL to me (Kennel123) on Tengaged.com. Only one member of your team needs to submit the finished list.

If a question is incorrect, I will mail you back telling you which questions you need to fix. If you don’t hear back from me, your list has been accepted and your time has been locked.

The first team to mail me all the correct answers and both screenshots in ONE mail the fastest will form the round’s institution, while the last team to finish this challenge will head directly to the ninth Asylum of the season.

Any questions?
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
Counting down at 7:05
1146 days 14 hours ago
mradamman12
got it
1146 days 14 hours ago
bamold1999
hi
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
REMEMBER: Submit the 6 answers and 2 screenshots as one mail.

NOTE: The questions will be numbered 1-6 on the blogs so just send the answers numbered in the mail please.
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
Counting down!
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
You will find the 2 tasks on the first blog of a Tengaged user who was in the cast of my (Kennel123’s) most recent Crookies game (slow rookies)

You will find the first two questions on the first blog of a Tengaged user who has played KTCS just ONE time.

You will find the next two questions on the first blog of a Tengaged user who has been evicted from the current stars game.

You will find the final two questions on the first blog of a Tengaged user that has won the Tengaged Song Contest group game. HOWEVER, they won in between seasons 370-400.
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
Results!
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
The last place team is.... Pink Divas. You will be heading right to the Asylum.
1146 days 14 hours ago
mradamman12
:(
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
In fourth place is..... COALITION BESTIES
1146 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
bald

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!