This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #2

Topic » Daily Challenge #2

1155 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
1155 days ago
Kennel123
Welcome to your second challenge of the season. Tonight, you are playing “Raise the flag” and here’s how it works:

This game will be played in 7 rounds, with additional tiebreaking rounds if needed!

Each round I will randomly mail one member of each team on Tengaged with an image of a flag. You then must communicate with your teammates to figure out which country it is. Once you know the country, someone else on your team (NOT THE PERSON WHO RECEIVED THE IMAGE) must mail me (Kennel123) the name of the country.

I will countdown each round in this forum. The next round will be counted down when my results post from the round hits 1 minute.

The first team to mail me the correct country will score 3 points; the second team will score 2 points and the third team will score 1 point.

The team with the most points after 7 rounds will for the round’s institution. If there is a tie, we will head to a tiebreaking round.

The team with the lowest number of points after 7 rounds will head directly into elimination. We will go to tiebreaking rounds if more than 1 team has the lowest number of points.

Rules:

-        Spelling counts
-        Capitalization does not matter
-        Anyone on the team can mail me the answer except the person who received the image that round.
-        Multiple people on your team can send an answer, I will only accept the first correct response.

Any questions?
1155 days ago
Kennel123
Since I posted a bit later than usual. I will countdown round 1 at 7:05.
1155 days ago
nothingbutrouble
omg i thought this was at 7:30
1155 days ago
Kennel123
counting down!
1155 days ago
Kennel123
1155 days ago
Kennel123
1155 days ago
Kennel123
1155 days ago
Kennel123
SENDING NOW!
1155 days ago
Kennel123
Round 1 results:

ASHLEY was first
NELSON was second
ZACH was third

SCORE:

Pink Divas — 3
Arianators — 2
Sumzano! — 1
1155 days ago
bamold1999
PINK DIVAS
1155 days ago
Kennel123
round 2 in a minute
1155 days ago
Eilish
oh wow.
1155 days ago
franzella
me telling Coalition Besties the flag was Iceland
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*poVJ5fLmP_rHCLugcr4UUA.gif
1155 days ago
Kennel123
counting down!
1155 days ago
iSandeh
i mean same

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!