This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #3

Topic » Challenge #3

1244 days 12 hours ago
Kennel123
LIVE Friday @ 730pm EST
1244 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Justice for AJ and Nathan
1244 days 5 hours ago
Arris
hiiii
1244 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Hey
1244 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing “light up the globe” and here’s how it works:

Each team will select someone to be the “button pusher” and someone to be the “messenger.”

Once you have selected the roles, I will count each round down in the forum and on my “GO” I will mail the “Messengers” on Tengaged Mail the name of a country. The “messenger” will then have to communicate with their partner and tell them which colour buttons to press. Your goal is to message your partner all the colours that are on the flag of the country I mailed you and they will push those buttons — even if the colour is one star or stripe on the flag, it must be pressed to be right.

HOWEVER, not every colour on the flag is necessarily going to be a button available to your partner. They can only push the buttons they have the correspond to the flag. Attempting to push a non-existent button will count as a wrong answer.

The “button pusher” has FIVE buttons in front of them: BLUE, RED, GREEN, YELLOW, and WHITE. When the “messenger tells you the flag and what colours to push, you must mail me, Kennel123, on TENGAGED MAIL which buttons you are pushing.

EXAMPLE ROUND: I mail the messenger the country is USA. A correct mail from the button pusher would be this:

Pushes RED, WHITE and BLUE buttons.

Each round, anyone who gets the answer wrong will be eliminated. If every team gets it right, then the team who submits last that round will be eliminated. This will continue until there is just one team left and that team will have an hour to decide who they want to send into tomorrow’s exile.

Any questions?
1244 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1244 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
1244 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Here
1244 days 5 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hi
1244 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
is my partner here
1244 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
ben skype
1244 days 5 hours ago
bamold1999
hi
1244 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Looks at flags
1244 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Hi
1244 days 5 hours ago
BrittBritt
hi
1244 days 5 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
hi

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!