This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Redemption House Challenge

Topic » Redemption House Challenge

1378 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
1378 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Check in here please: Matt, Juan, Chandler, Ellie, Shawn and Jeremy
1378 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
Hi
1378 days 5 hours ago
Molecule
hi
1378 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
I will post tonight's rules.
1378 days 5 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
here
1378 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Challenge:

Welcome to the redemption challenge you will compete in a 3-part challenge to earn your way back into the house. Chandler competed earlier this morning due to the time zone differences and other obligations. I have recorded how long it took him to complete the challenge and I will start recording time on my GO here when the five of you battle live.

For this challenge… you are stranded at the redemption house and must swim your way over, 25 metres to the shores of the main house. You must post 25 different posts in your designated forum.

EX: “Swims metre 1”

You will swim from 1-25.

Once you have swam 25 metres you will either skype me:

“Approaches wall”

I will then send you 3 questions on skype regarding the current season of KTCS 2. You might have to dig around the main group forums. Once you know all the answers, send them back to me and I will send you the final portion of the challenge — a puzzle.

Once you complete the puzzle, post a full screenshot (with your full puzzle and Tengaged profile visible) in the “Redemption challenge” forum. The first player to correctly submit the screenshot of their puzzle will have their time compared to Chandler’s to see who re-enters the game.

Any questions?
1378 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
we will wait until 810 EST for Ellie and if she doesn't show we will begin!
1378 days 5 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Ready
1378 days 5 hours ago
Jfstclair
here
1378 days 5 hours ago
Idols
here but please wait until 8:10 so I can finish hosting this comp
1378 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
OK counting down at 810 EST regardless. Good luck everyone.

I AM MAKING FORUMS WITH YOUR NAMES. When i say go, go swim your 25 metres there plz
1378 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Forums are made
1378 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Just to clarify.

Skype me "approaches wall" when you are done swimming to get the questions.

Good luck everyone :)
1378 days 5 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Wait do we say 1 2 3 when we are swimming or is it just 1
1378 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Go up.

Swims metre 1

Swims metre 2

ETC

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!