This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission #5

Topic » Mission #5

1190 days 18 hours ago
Novamax243
Hello
1190 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
HELLO
1190 days 18 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi
1190 days 18 hours ago
ForceMike1
Here
1190 days 18 hours ago
Dracarys
hi
1190 days 18 hours ago
crimsonteer
here
1190 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
Rules posting!
1190 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Ho
1190 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing “ice spy” and here’s how it works:

On my “GO” I will post a question or statement with at least THREE possible answers.

The BRAWNS will then be swimming 10 meters to hand their partners an ice block. Inside each ice block is a red block called a “kill.” The brawn must swim 10 metres in individual posts.

EXAMPLE POST: Swims meter 1

However, once the brawn swims the 10th meter, the BRAIN must post an answer to the question/statement that hasn’t been posted yet in this forum. Once three BRAINS have posted a correct answer, they will have broken the ice and retrieved a kill. If you post the same answer as someone that has already posted, it will not count, but you can guess again.

The three teams that score will have to quickly deliberate with their partner and decide which team they want to give their kill to. If the team can’t decide who to give their kill to, each player will pick a team and Chatzy will choose who gets it. You will have a MAX of two minutes to make this decision.

Each team has a tower with three slots in it. Once all three slots are filled with a kill, your team is eliminated from the game. This process will continue until there is one team remaining, making them this round’s double agents. Once we are down to the final few teams, available kills may decrease.

Rules:
-        Spelling counts
-        Capitalization and asterisks don’t matter
-        The BRAIN can NOT post until the BRAWN swims meter 10, or it will not count
-        If someone gives you your third kill, but you earned a kill that round you still get to place your kill before being eliminated from the game

Any questions?
1190 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
Questions will be general knowledge/pop culture
1190 days 18 hours ago
CruelSummer
nathan if you wanna skype me when its my turn to answer a Q i can help!!
1190 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
Competing

Britt (BrittBritt) & David (Dracarys)
Christian (Christian_) &  & Noah (noah_kondon)
John (Jxhn) & Mike (ForceMike1)
Lake (Crimsonteer) & Tylor (bamold1999)
Layla (LaylaLove) & Ben (Kelly0412)
Max (Novamax243) & Ashley (Ashleybabyx3)
Nelson (Nelson) & James (J2999)
Summer (CruelSummer) & Nathan (nathorix)
William (IceBeast) & Jay (jaychris)
1190 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
Nicky, Joey, Franz and Gabriel have 3 mins to check in!
1190 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Oh i said I was here
1190 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
woah

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!