This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn Summary

Topic » Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn..

4368 days 7 hours ago
yankeeman311
SURVIVOR: BRAINS VS. BRAWN RECAP:

20th- aiwfwyattroh (USA vs. The World, All Stars) (Brawn/6th voted out/1st OI victim)
19th- j457 (Idol Island) (Brains/4th voted out/2nd OI victim)
18th- TheStan (YANKEEMANS GAME, Second Chances) (Brawn/7th voted out/3rd OI victim)
17th- Ireks (USA vs. The World, Second Chances) (Brawn/1st voted out/4th OI victim)
16th- Froodsbag (YANKEEMANS GAME, All Stars) (Brains/8th voted out/5th OI victim)
15th- Ev32 (Dynamic Duos) (Brains/5th voted out/6th OI victim)
14th- michael222 (Dynamic Duos) (Brawn/3rd voted out/7th OI victim)
13th- BENLINUS (Idol Island) (Brains/9th voted out/8th OI victim)

-------------------MERGE-----------------------

12th- SweetRem (Idol Island) (Brains/11th voted out)
11th- EliOrtiz1234 (Redemption Island) (Brains/12th voted out)
10th- epstar59 (Idol Island) (Brawn/13th voted out/1st member of the jury)
9th- antega34 (Redemption Island) (Brains/14th voted out/2nd member of the jury)
8th- bluedudeman (YANKEEMANS GAME, All Stars) (Brains/15th voted out/3rd member of the jury)
7th- Glinda (Dynamic Duos) (Brains/16th voted out/4th member of the jury)
6th- zach3051 (Dynamic Duos) (Brawn/17th voted out/5th member of the jury)
5th- Joeker (Back to the Basics) (Brains/18th voted out/6th member of the jury)
4th- RTB6 (Redemption Island) (Brawn/quit/Final member of the jury)
Runners-Up- smiley20 (Redemption Island) (Brawn)
                    Mearl (Redemption Island) (Brawn)
Sole Survivor- DBWs (The Colors, All Stars) (Brawn) 

PLAYER OF THE SEASON- bluedudeman
4368 days 6 hours ago
yankeeman311
this season started with 20 of the best players to ever play in my series coming back for another shot at glory. the season celebrated 2 types of playing styles and put them to the test. BRAINS VS. BRAWN! there were 6 players comning back hoping to make history by winning twice. some barely made it in this season. the season started with the brains surprising the brawn by winning a challenge. this resulted in ireks getting voted out cuz he was on vacation. the next challenge was 1 of the best ever. in 1 of the all-time great tribal immunity battles, the brawn barely pulled it out in a posting contest. even tho he helped them in the challenge, eli was target #1 cuz the other brains did not want to deal with another russell hantz. eli was the 2nd voted out. the brains and brawn continued to flip flop wen it came to challenges. the brawn decided to vote out michael for being an outsider to the main alliance. then ben and sweet targeted j due to past relationships in idol island. next was a double tribal council. ev got voted out for being innactive. aiw was the 1st blindside of the game due to the fact that the other brawn were afraid of his connections with some of the brains (mainly blue). the brawn then lost a challenge that was dominated by blue for the brains. they sacrificed stan for being the least active. after that the brains went on a losing streak. it started to become a battle between blue and ben for control of the brains. 1st froodsbag was voted out. then both targeted each other. due to sweet messing up the vote however, ben was voted out and blue took over the tribe. wen they lost again, sweet was voted out with an idol in her pocket. there was a twist in this game however. OCCULTUS ISLAND! eli settled in well and took complete advantage of this twist and controlled the island. things became difficult tho wen sweet got there. sweet was able to win the last 2 challenges to spare herself. due to her being afraid of bens innactiveness, she decided to bring eli with her back into the game. the merge proceeded after that. it started with a double tribal council. the brawn got some of the brains to turn on the occ island returnees while also sealing the brains' fate. the 2 occ island returnees immediately got voted out and just missed the jury. the brains tried 1 last desperation move. due to rtb losing his tribal vote and joeker getting 2 votes in the auction, antega and epstar tied in the voting. antega defeated epstar in order to survive. after that tho, it became a pagonging of the brains. antega was the 1st victim of it. followed by an emotional and dramaful exit from a legendary player in blue, which was the 1st time he was ever voted out. glinda then got wat was long waited for her which was a jury spot. in the final 6, joeker was able to avoid getting pagonged for at least 1 day wen the others wanted to flush zach's idol. this worked and joeker was spared. in the final 5, it became the brawn vs. joeker. joeker had to win to survive. unfortunately for him, he couldnt make the finals of that challenge and then he ended up getting voted out. in the final rtb made a shocking announcement that he wanted to step down in order to let his fellow brawns be the final 3. wen this happened, some jury members attacked the finalists for having an easy road to the end. others said nobody did anything to seperate themselves. in the end, dbws was able to become the 1st 2-time winner in the history of my series AND the 1st winner ever to win in a unanimous vote. i have to say this may be my best season of all time.
4368 days 6 hours ago
yankeeman311
Memorable Moments:

-the boston rob vs. russell like showdown between ben and blue

-the blindside of aiw

-eli's reputation coming back to haunt him

-blue overcoming his target odds and making the top 8

-joeker being the last brain standing and fighting til the end

-smiley and mearl taking advantage of their 2nd chance

-dbws making series history by being the 1st 2-time winner and the 1st unanimous winner
4368 days 6 hours ago
DBWs
Loved this season great cast, great challenges and moves made throughout the game!
4368 days 6 hours ago
Glinda
i loved what you said what was long coming to me
4368 days 6 hours ago
Glinda
i'm really consistent 4th jury each time
4157 days 23 hours ago
rstar51
Yankee when are you coming back? :/ your games my favorite to play :D

open group

Yankeeman's Survivor Series Wiki Page

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!